For all the women that like Vincent Gallo..

2»

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

That looks like a fine young benicio del toro on the right.

I'm seeing a Puerto Rican Terrance Howard

• I like his movie's but I can understand why many hate and him.

i think it is because he is really right-wing and comes across as an arrogant dick about it. i can't tell if he really is or just doing it to fuck with people.

that said, i really liked Buffalo '66 and when he talks shit about Harmony Korine. his nasty cruel bastard shit talking can be amusing

edit: i can't read - i thought you said you couldn't understand why people hate him

• buffalo 66 was so BOR-RING. Icouldnt even sit through the whole thing, and all I could think of is "I wish he would wash his fucking hair!"

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    buffalo 66 was so BOR-RING. Icouldnt even sit through the whole thing, and all I could think of is "I wish he would wash his fucking hair!"

Maybe we have some common ground after all.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I like his movie's but I can understand why many hate and him.

i think it is because he is really right-wing and comes across as an arrogant dick about it. i can't tell if he really is or just doing it to fuck with people.

that said, i really liked Buffalo '66 and when he talks shit about Harmony Korine. his nasty cruel bastard shit talking can be amusing

edit: i can't read - i thought you said you couldn't understand why people hate him

Dude is a clown, although I really liked "Buffalo '66" (I could really relate to a dude who didn't drive "shifter cars") and I think he's bigger in his own mind than he is in reality. I believe that he really is a right-wing republican and that it's not an act. Plus his penis isn't really big at all.

That being said, me and my man Bax drank 40s on a stoop with Harmony Korine last summer and dude is super cool and a sweetheart.

• What a complete waste of space - no coincedence his initals are VG.

• I finally saw Brown Bunny the other day, or at least half of it. I couldn't sit through the entire thing and I have patience for slow movies. It was actually incredible how badly it sucked. The only thing I know how to do is turn a camera on and I think I am ready to direct a better movie than that. Even the bj scene sucked (no pun)

I did like Buffalo 66 though and I thought he was good in Palookaville.

• (I could really relate to a dude who didn't drive "shifter cars") and I think he's bigger in his own mind than he is in reality.

oh def. is a self-aggrandizing dude, but has some talent

i liked buffalo '66 cause it had all these old actors like ben gazzara, angie huston, mickey rourke and jan michael vincent in it. i can relate to bringing home a boyfriend to meet the folks and my moms being extra nice to them and treating them better than the son/daughter and i can relate to being a grouchy and just unbearable when i need to relive myself and there is not a bathroom or one that i want to use nearby

• ahhhh cinema

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    Pretty funny, found this on imdb.com...

Trivia: In particular, Roger Ebert called the film "the worst in the history of Cannes" to which Vincent Gallo responded that Ebert was a "fat pig with the physique of a slave trader". Ebert paraphrased a remark of Winston Churchill and responded that "although I am fat, one day I will be thin, but Mr. Gallo will still have been the director of 'Brown Bunny'". Gallo then put a "hex" on Ebert's colon, to which Ebert responded that "even my colonoscopy was more entertaining than his film".