Ex-FEMA Director: douchebag or jerkoff? (nrr)

edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central

Comments

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Re: FEMA Director: douchebag or jerkoff? (nrr)

Both

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    my favorite was the fashion advice to "roll up your sleeves, so that you appear more hard working[/b] ".

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    douche!

• I posted something about that earlier I should have used douchbag in the title. I better "roll up my sleeves" and start coming up with better thread titles.

• Re: FEMA Director: douchebag or jerkoff? (nrr)

Both

DOUCHE-OFF[/b]

• I'm outraged.

actually - i concede on this one. it appears that this guy was an incompetent hack who got his position based on nepotism and nothing else. but I wouldnt be so quick to blame everything that went wrong on him.

• hybrid species? i like jerkbag more than douche-off

the roll my sleeves up comment was pretty gross

• aegisaegis 261 Posts
    I liked this article from 2 weeks back...
    On Aug. 31, Bahamonde e-mailed Brown to tell him that thousands of evacuees were gathering in the streets with no food or water and that "estimates are many will die within hours."

"Sir, I know that you know the situation is past critical," Bahamonde wrote. "The sooner we can get the medical patients out, the sooner we can get them out."

A short time later, Brown's press secretary, Sharon Worthy, wrote colleagues to complain that the FEMA director needed more time to eat dinner at a Baton Rouge restaurant that evening.

"He needs much more that (sic) 20 or 30 minutes," Worthy wrote.

"Restaurants are getting busy," she said. "We now have traffic to encounter to go to and from a location of his choise (sic), followed by wait service from the restaurant staff, eating, etc. Thank you."

here

• aegisaegis 261 Posts
    oh yeah, douchebag

• Wow

• dayday 9,612 Posts

On Aug. 31, Bahamonde e-mailed Brown to tell him that thousands of evacuees were gathering in the streets with no food or water and that "estimates are many will die within hours."

"Sir, I know that you know the situation is past critical," Bahamonde wrote. "The sooner we can get the medical patients out, the sooner we can get them out."

A short time later, Brown's press secretary, Sharon Worthy, wrote colleagues to complain that the FEMA director needed more time to eat dinner at a Baton Rouge restaurant that evening.

"Restaurants are getting busy," she said. "We now have traffic to encounter to go to and from a location of his choise[/b] (sic), followed by wait service from the restaurant staff, eating, etc. Thank you."

here

Jesus. These people are running the country with a fucking G.E.D.?

p.s. He is a douchebag and I want to kick his face in.

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts

"Restaurants are getting busy," she said. "We now have traffic to encounter to go to and from a location of his choise[/b] (sic), followed by wait service from the restaurant staff, eating, etc. Thank you."

here

be fair. have you ever gone out to eat? there is time invovled. Come on. Waiting for a good table, drinks appetizers... fuck man. cant you see the time involved? it is needed time.!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

here

The daily show touched on this, Bahamonde e-mailed him back saying something along the lines of I just ate an MRE and took a crap in a superdome hallway with 30,000 of my new friends.

Michael Brown deserves to burn in hell

• i think he means the spelling error. Which is obviously because her fingers were greasy from eating and slipped on the blackberry keys.

• dayday 9,612 Posts

here

be fair. have you ever gone out to eat? there is time invovled. Come on. Waiting for a good table, drinks appetizers... fuck man. cant you see the time involved? it is needed time.!

I totally understand that, but we all have choises to make. And that, Young Beezy, was not a wise one.

KICK EM IN THE GRILL PETE

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    it appears that this guy was an incompetent hack who got his position based on nepotism and nothing else. but I wouldnt be so quick to blame everything that went wrong on him.

You are correct sir, he is not fully to blame, however the blame will fall square on his shoulders and his alone probably.

This is where it begins and ends.

• edubedub 715 Posts
    Re: FEMA Director: douchebag or jerkoff? (nrr)

Both

DOUCHE-OFF[/b]

JERK-BAG[/b]

(kinda like Cum Bucket)

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Douche-off sounds like a battle between 2 douchebags.

Brown and Bush are rollin'... it's a douche-off!

DJ Ferrari

• it appears that this guy was an incompetent hack who got his position based on nepotism and nothing else.

this seems to happen a lot in this administration coughcough**harrietmiers**cough these days

• if you think this one is materially different from any others then coughcough you are fooling yourself.

• you're right. it's more like they are really bad at hiding it

• actually, i think in terms of hiding it, this one is the best. but you cant win them all.

• DJCireDJCire 729 Posts

(kinda like Cum Bucket)

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    it appears that this guy was an incompetent hack who got his position based on nepotism and nothing else.

this seems to happen a lot in this administration coughcough**harrietmiers**cough these days

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    THE SIZE OF THIS ADMINISTRATION'S BALLS NEVER CEASE TO AMAZE ME

Brown is still on the federal payroll at his $148,000 annual salary. Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff, saying Brown's expertise was needed as he investigated what went wrong, agreed to a 30-day extension when Brown resigned. Chertoff renewed that extension in mid-October.[/b]

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    THE SIZE OF THIS ADMINISTRATION'S BALLS NEVER CEASE TO AMAZE ME

Brown is still on the federal payroll at his $148,000 annual salary. Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff, saying Brown's expertise was needed as he investigated what went wrong, agreed to a 30-day extension when Brown resigned. Chertoff renewed that extension in mid-October.[/b]

WHOAH that is seriosuly fucked up

BTW to put that in perspective thats gov't money from tax dollars we give going to keep this dude selecting entrees in Baton Rouge restaurants