Who Got The Bud Bundy Album on wax???

PlanetPlanet 589 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
The married with Children post got me thinking about his album he released a while ago. Would be funny to hear audio or see images of that album. CareerWhen he's not acting, Faustino's interests stretch to music and business. His rap name is "D" Lil'. He has been featured in a rap album entitled "Balistyx" and on a 1992 Black & White Records release called "I Told Ya." On the business side, he manages a hip-hop and funk night club on Sunset Boulevard since 1991 also named Balistyx. David co-wrote the story of the Married... with Children episode 1114 (T*R*A*S*H).

Comments

• Gyeeah!
    And if anyone has any spares (haha) or a place where i can get a copy then i'd be interested to know...
    No-one's touching "Grandmaster B"...

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Insulin and I were digging once when one of us pulled out a 12" that Faustino did in like '89 or so. track is a updated version of Scorpio complete with drum breakdown. Shit was wack but still made me respect Grandmaster B more than I did before

• PlanetPlanet 589 Posts
    Someone should put together a Grand Master B discograpghy.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    I have it

• PlanetPlanet 589 Posts
    I have it

You got it! Post some audio. Brian Green album hahaha you can chek the ausio on that one.

• don't front on D lil, yo!

• you wick whack nick knack tic tac get back! that shit cracked me up when i first listened to it, he even gives a shout out to brian green on the back cover unforunatly i don't find it amusing anymore, if anyone needs a copy i'll gladly trade them mine

• I found an mp3 of I Told Ya!
    haha, check this: http://www.lukaskaiser.com/archives/faustinorap.mp3
    he even drops some lines about being Bud Bundy and Grandmaster B, and does some strange cat noise thing...

• how about the brian austin green album?

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    how about the brian austin green album?

Click Here

5 out of 5 stars From Babyface backup to badass!!, August 4, 2005

Reviewer: Johnny Jerkoph "KISSFAN1977" (Dallas, TX) - See all my reviews

If you remember, earlier in the 90210 series, Mr. Green (or "the man who bitch slaps Dre's skills, as I call him) did not only a backup stint for Babyface (who, for some reason was playing a carnival), but also some solo pop type stuff. It was made particularly kick ass by the fact that he hadn't quite cleared that whole puperty thing yet. Man, if he'd of put out a record of that period, I think I would have been insane from delight. To sum up, Brian Green is, hands down, the single greatest rapper of all time. This record is the proof!

5 out of 5 stars one stop carnival of boogie!, June 19, 2005

Reviewer: Matt C (TN) - See all my reviews

it's just too bad the 90210 star got overlooked, his flow straight from 1996 puts Eminem to shame (haha, the guy from 90210 owns him!) it would have been cooler if he rapped about the show. what would he rap about from the show you ask? about how Brandon Walsh is a hater and how he's jealous of Steve Sanders curly blonde mullet, or how he wants to bone kelly even though she's his step sister, or he could have rapped about his favorite milkshake at the peach pit! now that would have made me give the album 10 stars! This inspired my good friend Chubby Lou to start rapping, he's sent out his demo "Too Phat for TV" to many big record labels, and, i'd hate to brag for the guy, but the offers are just overflowing at this point, and I think he has a little guy named Brian Green to thank for the inspiration, kudos Brian, keep it up!

he even drops some lines about being Bud Bundy and Grandmaster B, and does some strange cat noise thing...

Haha! That's a lot better than I thought it would be!

• Jesus!! It's Peanut Butter Wolf as I live and breathe!!!

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    don't front on D lil, yo!

Can someone please inform jeru that taking lots of pictures like that is

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    I found an mp3 of I Told Ya!

wow, this must be the "golden age" rap that everyone is always saying is so much better.

• Bud drinking a Bud
    ha

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    i have it, found it on the street in a pile of otherwise good records about a year ago... still haven't listened to it...

-p

• PlanetPlanet 589 Posts

wow, this must be the "golden age" rap that everyone is always saying is so much better.

Ahh that was that 90's diggedy hip diggedy wicked style haha. Grand Master B classic!

• don't front on D lil, yo!

Can someone please inform jeru that taking lots of pictures like that is

and that putting it on your myspace homepage is even more of a not good look

This song is pure comedy!!!!

Does it remind anyone else of the Beatnuts?

• PlanetPlanet 589 Posts

This song is pure comedy!!!!

Does it remind anyone else of the Beatnuts?

What do you mean teh Beatnuts... "That Tiggedy Tongue Twistin Shit Don't Impress Me"?? Not really the Beatnuts. But it the song is some good comedy. The beat isn't all that bad either.

5 out of 5 stars From Babyface backup to badass!!, August 4, 2005

Reviewer: Johnny Jerkoph "KISSFAN1977" (Dallas, TX) - See all my reviews
    If you remember, earlier in the 90210 series, Mr. Green (or "the man who bitch slaps Dre's skills, as I call him) did not only a backup stint for Babyface (who, for some reason was playing a carnival), but also some solo pop type stuff. It was made particularly kick ass by the fact that he hadn't quite cleared that whole puperty thing yet. Man, if he'd of put out a record of that period, I think I would have been insane from delight. To sum up, Brian Green is, hands down, the single greatest rapper of all time. This record is the proof!

5 out of 5 stars one stop carnival of boogie!, June 19, 2005

Reviewer: Matt C (TN) - See all my reviews
    it's just too bad the 90210 star got overlooked, his flow straight from 1996 puts Eminem to shame (haha, the guy from 90210 owns him!) it would have been cooler if he rapped about the show. what would he rap about from the show you ask? about how Brandon Walsh is a hater and how he's jealous of Steve Sanders curly blonde mullet, or how he wants to bone kelly even though she's his step sister, or he could have rapped about his favorite milkshake at the peach pit! now that would have made me give the album 10 stars! This inspired my good friend Chubby Lou to start rapping, he's sent out his demo "Too Phat for TV" to many big record labels, and, i'd hate to brag for the guy, but the offers are just overflowing at this point, and I think he has a little guy named Brian Green to thank for the inspiration, kudos Brian, keep it up!

those reviews reminded me of the allmusic.com review:

Brian Austin Green

Biography by Jason Ankeny

Actor, rapper, and has-been Brian Austin Green is truly a renaissance man for our times. The son of country session drummer George Green, he was born July 15, 1973, telling Playgirl, "I'm part Scottish, but I've got a whole lot of sh*t mixed in. I'm like A-1 Sauce." Green made his TV debut at the age of 13, guest starring on syndicated series including Small Wonder (about a wisecracking child robot, much like Green himself) and Still the Beaver (about a retarded 40-year-old named Theodore Cleaver). That same year, he also appeared on Growing Pains with that girl who was always vomiting. From 1986-1989, Green co-starred on the long-running CBS prime-time sudser Knots Landing, playing the role of Brian Cunningham. Then, in 1990, his big break: He was cast as nerdlinger David Silver on the new Fox teen drama Beverly Hills 90210. Introduced as a young outsider to the circle of cool kids that included Jason Priestley's Brandon; Shannen Doherty's Brenda; and Luke Perry's mad, bad, and dangerous-to-know Dylan, Silver eventually winnowed his way into the inner sanctum by DJ-ing on the high school radio station, skipping a grade, dating Tori Spelling's Donna Martin, helping Donna Martin graduate, and looking on stupidly while his onetime best friend, Scott Scanlon, blew his brains out while playing with a handgun. David also battled drug, alcohol, and gambling problems, and got an accidental eyeful of stepsister Kelly Taylor's naked goodness. Influenced by A Tribe Called Quest, KRS-One, and no doubt Vanilla Ice, Green began rapping -- and as art must imitate life, so did David Silver. The character started kicking some hardcore gangsta sh*t that brought him to the attention of Icon Records, but evil music mogul Serge Menkin soon forced David to forsake his vision for a mawkish ballad called "Precious"; the fledgling superstar balked, and the deal went sour. Silver pursued various showbiz careers throughout 90210's ten-season run, among them club owner, music video director (helming a clip for Powerman 5000), manager for racist hatemonger grunge-wannabes Cain Was Able, music critic for the Beverly Beat, and -- most notably -- one-hit wonder as a member of the group Jasper's Law, which scored a payola-funded chart smash with the Silver-penned "Keep It Together." Meanwhile, in real life, Green began work on his Yab Yum label solo debut, produced by the Pharcyde's Tre. "People will trip, but I tell you, Brian's dope," Tre told URB magazine. Indeed, Tre, indeed. When Green dropped his debut, One Stop Carnival, in 1996, he also dropped his middle name -- sadly, some early promos mistakenly credited the disc to "Brain Green." No matter. "[The album] is kinda like dem little carnivals that come to town with the dog-faced boy -- it's just a jumble of sh*t," Green reportedly told INsider upon the album's release. "It's not like going to Disneyland where there's a theme. There's no real direction to the album." No doubt this radical lack of focus contributed mightily to The Onion naming One Stop Carnival one of the least-essential albums of the 1990s. Luckily, Green didn't quit his day job: In the 1996 TV movie Stolen Youth, he starred a young man seduced by his best friend's mother, and in 1997's Unwed Father, he played an unwed father. Beverly Hills 90210 ended production in 2000, and Green has no doubt been totally busy and stuff since.

• Now somebody's gotta dig up Corin Nemec's album, if it exists.

(Nemec played the title character on Parker Lewis Can't Lose and I seem to recall Source magazine, ca. 1992, running a small feature on his sideline gig as a rapper.)

• if he's that much shorter than Jeru, that makes him what? 4'9"?

• if he's that much shorter than Jeru, that makes him what? 4'9"?

yeah, I remember seeing him on the street one time and dude really is lil....

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts
    Now somebody's gotta dig up Corin Nemec's album, if it exists.

(Nemec played the title character on Parker Lewis Can't Lose and I seem to recall Source magazine, ca. 1992, running a small feature on his sideline gig as a rapper.)

Yeah, yeah - wasn't he down with Ice-T's crew?!?!?! (really!)