Comments

• TEN PAGES, BITCHES!!!!

Life can go on now.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    fuck all of you

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    fuck all of you

You trying to preempt a FUCK YOU! ?

If so, it worked. I saw your name as last post and my instinct was to tell you to fuck off. Damn.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    Phil Decker, that's a violation right there. 2 Strikes I think

• fuck all of you

definately the best quote of this thread:)

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts

i get lots of boogers living in the desert. i'm wondering when they will subside.

10 pages is weak. let's not be underachievers here.

• riDICKulous

• (in slow clap style) twwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeennnty

twwwwwwwwweeeeeeennnnty

twwwwwweeeeeeeennnty

ttwwwwwweeeentty

tweeeeeenty

tweeennty

tweenty

twenty

twenty

twenty

Twenty

TWenty

TWEnty

TWENty

TWENTY

TWENTY

TWENTY!!!!!

We can do it!

new topics? I suggest "Zoroastrianism, how can I be down?", "That's Mr. Shingaling to you" or how about "Creed vs. Creed Taylor vs. Taylor Dayne" Who would win?

ps. an EX-girlfriend of mine was an ex-huffer. used to get blue boogers. called 'em smurfs.

• And what if they in turn ride the dick of another? It could be like 6 degrees of dickriding: How to get from dollarbincommon to DanteCarfagna in 6 easy steps.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    did you guys know I started collecting modern soul?

its pretty cool, quick give me some recomendations.

than tell me about Scooter Libby and the best kind of weed

• [ he came at me with BAN. bye. i didn't come here to pick fights.

what the fuck is your deal with me?

• A lot of these dudes like to start new threads.

• see raw hamburger....

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    A lot of these dudes like to start new threads.

They also obsess on blowing up their pointless whiny threads - "let's get this to 4 pages, folks!"

I'm convinced 2/3 of them are aliases. That spectaculous dude was. Registered since 2003? Ok, so it's not an alias created by someone back then that has been hanging out all along, right?
    Sure.
    ok.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    see raw hamburger....

These guys are banned strutters who are yanking your chain.

• I'm convinced 2/3 of them are aliases. That spectaculous dude was. Registered since 2003? Ok, so it's not an alias created by someone back then that has been hanging out all along, right?
    Sure.
    ok.

suprisingly, i am not an alias of anyone's... but keep going with that... it'd be funny to see who you guys think i might be...

and this thread was so last friday. i got everything off my chest i needed to. and probably started shit a little more than i should of...

anyways... i actually AM a real person here... not somebody's alias.

• OK, I haven't been posting on here for a while now, but I always check on things. I've seen a hell of a lot of new dudes on here. Not a bad thing per se, but back in the day, new kids would get clowned. They'd be little dude status till they brought somethin to the table.

Now I see ridiculous thread titles. Shit that makes no sense. Or even worse, lil dude thread topics with no one clowning the fuck outta these herbs like they should. C'mon y'all, we made it this far. DON'T LET THE STRUT STAGNATE!!!!

REGULATE ON THESE FOOLS

WEED OUT THE LIL DUDES & SEND EM PACKIN TO THE BREAKS.COM

That is all....

OG SS
    ironmonkey