The Recent Onslaught of Little Dudes

Comments

• spcspc 534 Posts
    I can't see that forum? Where is it?

Close your eyes and you will see it.

I actually had very much of this last night but I only learned: real headz know the deal with fucking vodka when they can only sleep 4 hours and have to work from 9-5.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    I can't see that forum? Where is it?

Close your eyes and you will see it.

PLEAZE don't let this thread die!

• spcspc 534 Posts
    Why are you making fun of people with only one eye ?!?!?!?! Do you think they can't see this? Do you think they might only see half the records you see when diggin???

I want gibbo to respond cos he jus got in a big way by a 'lil dude'.

I can't even begin to tell you what is wrong with this statement.

• ZomBZomB 397 Posts

I can't even begin to tell you what is wrong with this statement.

Whats ure beef cheif? Please tell.

• dear ladies and gentlemen of soulstrut, i present to you???

EXHIBIT A: MEL GIBSON???S LAST 25 POSTS (as of this posting):
    1) Submit to your betters.
    2) Just don't deny the truth of the statement.
    3) Leave. We are better than you.
    4) He kept it real.
    5) BAN. Bye.
    6) Boring.
    7) Rock music is the Devil.
    8) Reynaldo is not a price guide.
    9) [eighteen random soulstrut related pictures. no text.]
    10) Scurred.
    11) Poptart.
    12) post your physical address.
    13) You, too.
    14) You might be next.
    15) Like Jay-Z at 12.
    16) he looks too happy.
    17) DO IT.
    18) LENNOX AND 131. AYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
    19) Not exactly but: donate money to soul strut.
    20) hint #2: pay to post.
    21) Do you pay to post here?
    22) Now post your physical address.
    23) Jay is better than you.
    24) Which album sold better?
    25) BOOTSTRAPS.

and i???m pretty sure the rest of his posts don???t get much better than these measly shits???

dude??? if you ain???t a dick rider, then you???re the most pathetic cheerleader/shit-starter on soulstrut. these posts definately aren't 'real headz' or even 'big dude'...

i dare you to respond to this with more than 5 words or two full length sentences. i might spit if i see you actually post a paragraph...

where???s that damn ???bitchmade??? graemlin already?!?!

LOL

please don't let this thread die

• spectaculous,

• spectaculous,

I believe he lives on "Fake Street" too....

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Some of you dudes seem to have trouble distinguishing between any display of aggressive behavior and an actual sonning; the only person that spectaculous sonned with that post was himself.

Some of you dudes seem to have trouble distinguishing between any display of aggressive behavior and an actual sonning; the only person that spectaculous sonned with that post was himself.

And I thought I was gonna have to explain that myself....

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU FUCK A STRANGER IN THE ASS!

• BelsonBelson 880 Posts

"What would you little maniacs like to do first?"

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I haven't put in my 2 cents yet. I think soulstrut's alot like high school. Theres the popular guys that everyone dickrides. Theres the laidback guys minding there own business. Theres people on here that get picked on consistently even though they're cool and mean well. Then you got the jocks with little man syndrome who are always right, nobody's opinions matter to these people cuz they are so arrogant and cocky they will have blinders on their whole lives. So be it. Tons of really cool people on here too though that I look forward to meeting out in the real world.It all balances out. Just like all groups of people, it takes all kinds. The one thing that brings everybody together on here is the music, I know thats why I keep coming back for more.

"Where's that Smiths Lp you promised me?"

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

Yes, get out of here, lil' dudes. You will never be one of us.

• [color:white] biblioteca

(8 pages of pure entertainment and I couldn't hink of anything better than to contribute a wonderful spanish word) [/color]

• spcspc 534 Posts

Yes, get out of here, lil' dudes. You will never be one of us.

A bit off-topic, but who else loves those 80s-college movies? One of my favorites is Highschool USA.

• ZomBZomB 397 Posts
    Sorry but i still cant see how he sonned himself. I personally dont think he came accross as aggressive but was mearly stating the plain facts but ill let him answer that himself. Porkies was funny & the cheerleader was fit.

Sorry but i still cant see how he sonned himself.

• ZomBZomB 397 Posts
    Can i be in your gang now & talk greasy about lil dudes whose opinions differ from yours or do i need 3000 posts 1st?

• BelsonBelson 880 Posts
    Can i be in your gang now & talk greasy about lil dudes whose opinions differ from yours or do i need 3000 posts 1st?

No chap......just ease those blinkers a tad.

saltiness = a signature little dude trait

S is for Stacey...

• ZomBZomB 397 Posts
    Im goin to take a break b4 i get an avalanche of poop tipped on me!

• Can i be in your gang now & talk greasy about lil dudes whose opinions differ from yours or do i need 3000 posts 1st?

No chap......just ease those blinkers a tad.

WORD! When the old school brits show up outta nowhere and start dissing, thats when you know a thread has made it! wooo hoooo!

Belson, how have you been, bloke?

(did I do that right?)

• hey guys... it's good ol' "spartalickus" here...

wow. the only post here that i felt i was purely being aggressive on was my first post on this thread. everything since was honesly colored with various shades of sarcasm... some especially laid on rather thick.

i think i've figured it out why you guys think i'm aggressive. i curse a whole shit load. this is pretty much how i talk in real life, except some important essential things like body language and tone of voice don't come across well on a messageboard. i'm really not THAT much of an asshole. but, i can be when pushed...

honestly, i don't have a problem with anyone here (except maybe dick riders. and only because i want them to grow personalities of their own.) if soulstrut's real headz find me to be bothersome and annoying... i can go ahead and get the fuck on out.

i'm sure i've sonned myself here somehow. enlighten me. and i'm all for this thread being deaded.

• We'll let you off the hook if you post a list of soulstrut's dickriders.

post it or you are soft.

We'll let you off the hook if you post a list of soulstrut's dickriders.

post it or you are soft.

DON"T LET THIS THREAD DIE!

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    We'll let you off the hook if you post a list of soulstrut's dickriders.

post it or you are soft.

• SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts
    Handyman's Back in Town Part II is some serious boogie fiyah. Now there's a dollar bin find worth posting.

Post it! Plaese?

SG

• We'll let you off the hook if you post a list of soulstrut's dickriders.

post it or you are soft.

dude, a list like that would just start a war. and there really isn't a whole shitload. erryone can already see who is. they don't need a fuggin lurker to point it out.

i am soft.