The Recent Onslaught of Little Dudes

Comments

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    i think the problem is is that a lot of us has made this forum like a club. although others do join in, the real troopers stick with us through the hazing and the bullshit.

half the time newbies/rookies think were talking shit and meaning it. well, i dont think we really do... maybe sometimes but not really. we like to give folks a hard time when they write stupid shit (stupid to us) but thats all it is.

and as much shit as weve given to themack, marklatency, etc, motherfuckers should know were only fucking around. newbies are just sensitive i guess.

Yo I remember when you first came on here all guns blazing and shit.
    Those were the days...

yes, I remember being new then, and completely confused by that.

But I accepted my cofusion and moved on.

Please don't let this thread die.

• Has anyone else tried reading this thread in reverse order?

Its much funnier.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    i think the problem is is that a lot of us has made this forum like a club. although others do join in, the real troopers stick with us through the hazing and the bullshit.

for reals. I mean at one time a lot of you were just faceless words on a screen, but I've met a whole lot of the active posters on here and I've traded/ spoke with/ interacted in other ways with many others.

This is the first message board I actually participated in and is pretty much the only one I really mess with. As an outcome I've:

-got stoned with multiple record nerds
    -thrown up in Dizzybull's house...twice
    -been propositioned by prostitutes at the Arons records parking lot
    and a ton of other shit I can't remember.

I don't think were snobs as much as were protective in that record nerd mam bear sort of way.

"hey no one calls him a bitchmade toy but me"

• This is the first message board I actually participated in and is pretty much the only one I really mess with. As an outcome I've:

-been touched by anthony pearson while wearing a fursuit

• See this shit is hilarious. You guys are killin me. But thanks Magic for having my back. Westside hommie.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    See this shit is hilarious. You guys are killin me. But thanks Magic for having my back. Westside hommie[/b].

This does count for something.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts

half the time newbies/rookies think were talking shit and meaning it. well, i dont think we really do... maybe sometimes but not really. we like to give folks a hard time when they write stupid shit (stupid to us) but thats all it is.

and as much shit as weve given to themack, marklatency, etc, motherfuckers should know were only fucking around. newbies are just sensitive i guess.

REAL TALK

so

• The question I got is what if a so called "big dude" lives with ma dukes. Does that kinda suspend their "Big Dude" status? Also what about "big dudes" who don't DJ is that kinda of a no no also? What about "big chicks" and "little chicks"? Do "big dudes" get with "big chicks" or "little chicks" and do "little dudes" ever get "little chicks" or "big chicks". Is there a thing such as "bigger dudes" and of course "bigger chicks"? What about if a dude looks like a lady? Or what if a dude works at a ranch? Do dudes ever ask where there car is at? Out of everyone who is on here, who is "THE DUDE" (and I ain't talkin bout Quincy mang)?

There is no such thing, it's just in-crap to mention to feel like you're part of the group.

There's no definition, don't even try to think on it.

And I've made the comparison before, and I'll make it again:

Soulstrut = Band Camp..... "hazing"!

• for reals. I mean at one time a lot of you were just faceless words on a screen, but I've watched a few of the active posters on here in syndicated television[/b] and I've traded/ spoke with/ interacted in other ways with many others.

• Really though, if you can muster up sufficient anger towards somebody for talking that little dude/big dude talk to make a post about it, then the joke's on you.

what exactly was it that made you decide to create this thread in the first place?

and why do alot of people keep fanning the flames here? almost everyone has thrown in their two cents here. hell, alot of us have thrown in a couble bucks already...

and finally... what is up with all the dick riding? some of you muhfucks are definately secret squirrlin' on some nuts that don't exactly, you know... fall from trees. do us all a favor and wipe that nasty shit off your face.

go ahead. ban me. i might actually care a little more today:)

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    I haven't put in my 2 cents yet. I think soulstrut's alot like high school. Theres the popular guys that everyone dickrides. Theres the laidback guys minding there own business. Theres people on here that get picked on consistently even though they're cool and mean well. Then you got the jocks with little man syndrome who are always right, nobody's opinions matter to these people cuz they are so arrogant and cocky they will have blinders on their whole lives. So be it. Tons of really cool people on here too though that I look forward to meeting out in the real world.It all balances out. Just like all groups of people, it takes all kinds. The one thing that brings everybody together on here is the music, I know thats why I keep coming back for more.

• Really though, if you can muster up sufficient anger towards somebody for talking that little dude/big dude talk to make a post about it, then the joke's on you.

what exactly was it that made you decide to create this thread in the first place?

and why do alot of people keep fanning the flames here? almost everyone has thrown in their two cents here. hell, alot of us have thrown in a couble bucks already...

and finally... what is up with all the dick riding? some of you muhfucks are definately secret squirrlin' on some nuts that don't exactly, you know... fall from trees. do us all a favor and wipe that nasty shit off your face.

go ahead. ban me. i might actually care a little more today:)
    Leave. We are better than you.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    The one thing that brings everybody together on here is the music, I know thats why I keep coming back for more.

BAN

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    like my friend meaty would say, but hasn't yet...

yall some hoes.

hoes hoes hoes hoes hoes.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS

If it weren't for some real world friends that post on here, and a few others that I gladly call friends, I would not be checking this place. I would either be playing pinball or making something creative. And I'm sure most of y'all would be doing the same. Life would seem simpler. Do you remember when it was all so simple?

Will y'all help save my life and please stop posting here? Leave this place to leeches, egomaniacs and the sasquatch please.

I need help. I can't do it alone.

I don't think I'm kidding either.

• flunkflunk 230 Posts

• Leave. We are better than you.

you're doing a better job of proving my point than i am. thanks!

• Will y'all help save my life and please stop posting here?

was that meant for everybody adding to this post or just us new guys? i'm confused.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    meant for everybody

And I'm with Mr. Castillo. I need to break away too.

BAN ME PLEASE

• Leave. We are better than you.

you're doing a better job of proving my point than i am. thanks!
    Just don't deny the truth of the statement.

• flunkflunk 230 Posts

I like her, I want to healp her........

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    img.photobucket.com/albums/v623/jesus_hates_Hip_Hop[/b]/vomit-366.jpg

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts

That's a certified for

• I like her, I want to healp her........
    Submit to your betters.

• dear ladies and gentlemen of soulstrut, i present to you???

EXHIBIT A: MEL GIBSON???S LAST 25 POSTS (as of this posting):
    1) Submit to your betters.
    2) Just don't deny the truth of the statement.
    3) Leave. We are better than you.
    4) He kept it real.
    5) BAN. Bye.
    6) Boring.
    7) Rock music is the Devil.
    8) Reynaldo is not a price guide.
    9) [eighteen random soulstrut related pictures. no text.]
    10) Scurred.
    11) Poptart.
    12) post your physical address.
    13) You, too.
    14) You might be next.
    15) Like Jay-Z at 12.
    16) he looks too happy.
    17) DO IT.
    18) LENNOX AND 131. AYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
    19) Not exactly but: donate money to soul strut.
    20) hint #2: pay to post.
    21) Do you pay to post here?
    22) Now post your physical address.
    23) Jay is better than you.
    24) Which album sold better?
    25) BOOTSTRAPS.

and i???m pretty sure the rest of his posts don???t get much better than these measly shits???

dude??? if you ain???t a dick rider, then you???re the most pathetic cheerleader/shit-starter on soulstrut. these posts definately aren't 'real headz' or even 'big dude'...

i dare you to respond to this with more than 5 words or two full length sentences. i might spit if i see you actually post a paragraph...

where???s that damn ???bitchmade??? graemlin already?!?!

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

4) He kept it real.
    5) BAN. Bye.
    6) Boring.
    10) Scurred.
    11) Poptart.
    13) You, too.
    14) You might be next.
    15) Like Jay-Z at 12.
    16) he looks too happy.
    17) DO IT.
    25) BOOTSTRAPS.

Great contributro

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    dear ladies and gentlemen of soulstrut, i present to you???

4) He kept it real.
    5) BAN. Bye.
    6) Boring.
    10) Scurred.
    11) Poptart.
    13) You, too.
    14) You might be next.
    15) Like Jay-Z at 12.
    16) he looks too happy.
    17) DO IT.
    25) BOOTSTRAPS.

and i???m pretty sure the rest of his posts don???t get much better than these measly shits???

dude??? if you ain???t a dick rider, then you???re the most pathetic cheerleader/shit-starter on soulstrut. these posts definately aren't 'real headz' or even 'big dude'...

i dare you to respond to this with more than 5 words or two full length sentences. i might spit if i see you actually post a paragraph...

where???s that damn ???bitchmade??? graemlin already?!?!

LOL

please don't let this thread die

• spcspc 534 Posts
    and what is up with the 'real heads know the deal' forum? sounds like some elitist bullshit to me.
    A reason for that forum is to prevent the yousendit links from expiring from lurker downloads. I don't think it's fair and I'm sure a majority of the posters don't think it is either for someone to spend the time to upload something to share with other contributors, only to have it lurked out.
    I can't see that forum? Where is it?

• ZomBZomB 397 Posts
    I want gibbo to respond cos he jus got in a big way by a 'lil dude'.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    I can't see that forum? Where is it?

Close your eyes and you will see it.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts

Yo I remember when you first came on here all guns blazing and shit.
    Those were the days...

too many kids cried when i spoke the truth... my internet persona is really just a recreation of my youth. i have to let that personality out somewhere.

in the real world i have to sell vinyl to chumpsters like yall and have to be nice and fucking smile all the time. its okay though... God likes me better when im nice, but it seems like the devil is the one whos got control of my typing fingers...

spartlikus: dude i still cant remember your handle... youre awfully negative. makes me feel like youve been here for a minute but with a new identity. probably not but still... if you want to be banned after 20posts then why stick around? NO ONE IS KEEPING ANY OF YOU HERE...

and dave, daniel, anyone else: yo... just stop responding. look but when you go and write out all the shit you want to say... just hit the back button and let it all disappear. write it out and get it off your mind... and thats why my name isnt on here all the time like it once was. just... walk... away...

and this has to be my all-time favorite: