The Recent Onslaught of Little Dudes

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

Seriously though, Do you expect everyone to cuddle up to you and powder your bum? You sound rather cranky.

How did this get by the AYO squad, seriously?

• hahaha!! i didn't even see that pic till after i posted. touche(sic?). (and very genius...)

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    I was flaming fools left and right.

dunno, but this wont...
    AYOOOO!

fair enough. i guess i came out with the guns ablazin'... sorry. lemme put them shits back up...

Apology accepted, and yo any fan of Showzen is an okay dude in my book. BTW, this super special Showzen club includes 3 members: you, me, and NOZ. You're welcome.

When is this show back on the air again so I can melt my mind?

I was flaming fools left and right.

dunno, but this wont...
    AYOOOO!

LOL, thanks Tom

• When is this show back on the air again so I can melt my mind?

wondershowzen is brilliant. where are them new episodes at?

• I was flaming fools left and right.

dunno, but this wont...

AYOOOO!

You don't think I saw that coming as I typed it? I just thought it woulda gone benieth the radar being so obvious.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

hahaha!! i didn't even see that pic till after i posted. touche(sic?). (and very genius...)

a little *edit magic*

I agree about the whole lil dude vs. big dude thing but it can be interpreted in a lot of different ways. It's not records folls are talking about here but more of a little minded attitude. Nobody (except maybe Faux )is saying anyone is better than anyone else. New dudes just need to maybe lurk a bit, see how things work and then jump in.

But don't lurk for 3 years - see all the pent up shit coming out from a lack of posting?!

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    wondershowzen is brilliant. where are them new episodes at?

jan. 06

But don't lurk for 3 years - see all the pent up shit coming out from a lack of posting?!

Thank you, I was going to ask how this dude went 3 years without posting. That's like um, yeah.

• But don't lurk for 3 years - see all the pent up shit coming out from a lack of posting?!

Thank you, I was going to ask how this dude went 3 years without posting. That's like um, yeah.

i posted like a few times on the old board. and obviously like 25 times on here before i chimed in on this thread... i dunno why... i guess i feel like if i don't have shit to say about a particular something, then i keep my pie hole shut.

• But don't lurk for 3 years - see all the pent up shit coming out from a lack of posting?!

i posted like a few times on the old board. and obviously like 25 times on here before i chimed in on this thread... i dunno why... i guess i feel like if i don't have shit to say about a particular something, then i keep my pie hole shut.

plus, the few times i did post i was feelin very

thread killer.

sorta like now?

• 80% of us are thread killers, it's actually a good thing much of the time.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    also, i was about to contribute. but the shit got yanked. and that was fine with me. my main gripe was not about scamming more badly ripped, unorganized, one-track-per-side albums, it was with the whole elite club that my poor, non-contributing ass cannot be a part of...
    So you are complaining about something you were using, decided you didn't like, and then when you suddenly realized that you didn't have access to this thing you didn't like, you decided to post something about it? Just checking.

i originally figured that the RHKTD forum was gonna replace the CDR forum for those 'real headz'. there is a little sarcasm in my posts, i know it might not come through... but basically i was just saying if the elite forum is just an album upload thread for all you 'real (unnecessarily inflated) headz', then i really don't give a fuck. whoopty fucking doo.

why don't you bounce? you sound like a salty ass baby

you see... it's this shit right here that'll keep a motherfucker lurking. chill out. i'm not trying to piss on your party here, man... i'm just saying if that is all it is that i'm missing here... then whatever... i don't really give a shit. i don't need anybody telling me i need to leave. got damn.

No, man, you are on a roll. Keep at it.

• got something on that "break in the road" comp that i am pretty proud of as well as proud to be a part of, cop that as it is for a good cause.

word, yeah I contributed as well...glad to hear you got involved.

Still wondering a bit about your initial statement tho', I mean there's a lot of skilled artists who are regulars here. No hard feelings either way, so yeah... I'm going back to work now- on my Eastern Bloc Cock Rock mix cd (word to Muza and Melodiya)

And in general (not aimed at anyone in particular), as once was uttered by the grand hatter himself:

If the term 'little dude' offends you, you may very well be one.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts
    For the record, I signed up about a week before the ALBUM UPLOAD thread hit. Since then, I've been trying to lay low until this newbie heat blows over. I think I've had some good posts. hcrink and soulonice tend and a few other regulars tend to respond to them and all that.

• For the record, I signed up about a week before the ALBUM UPLOAD thread hit. Since then, I've been trying to lay low until this newbie heat blows over.

right on, welcome aboard dood!

• If the term little dude offends you, you may very well be one.

and use ya inside voice before i put ya ass outside.

(ok. that graemlin kinda sucked. as well as that joke. sorry.)

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    i agree with Faux.

Also, i probably shouldn't be one to speak on this, but the vast majority of newbie aliases are wack.

sorry for the

must be the Laker game.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I just post here to find out what James Last records have BREAKZ?!?!?!

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts

• great album!

• how about the recent and not-so-recent absence of Big Dudes....

hi!

can I get a on Nathan Davis "If"??!?!?!!

• I just post here to find out what James Last records have BREAKZ?!?!?!

"I.C.H.E.C."

I own Placebo, but not Curtis.

• cascas 1,484 Posts

i'm saying. there's more ass patting going on here on page 5 than at a gay softball game.

• how about the recent and not-so-recent absence of Big Dudes....

hi!

well, I know where you've been dood!

Pampers or cloth service?

• right now i am trying to pull my head out of my ass... it hurts.