chris bosh is developping nicely

BLATANT

Yeah I knew that one was.... coming down

"He took it straight to the hole"

"He really cleaned up that rim"

"Ohhhh he stuffed it down"

AYO!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    CONGRATS DARKO.... YOU'LL FINALLY GET TO PLAY !!....now just hope you'll play facing the basket and that Steve passes you the ball

Money's 2 1/2 year stat sheet looks like

BYE BYE, so sorry it did not work out between us.

Dude is pretty much the Danny Ferry of the new millenium ain't he?

I still kind of want to see him succeed though, ther was so much hype about the "European Kaevin Garnett" before that draft that I really want to see it realized. Still can you imagine how uber juggernaut Detroit would have been had they picked up Carmelo?

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    chris bosh is developping nicely

BLATANT

AYO!

He came hard down the lane...

In other news, tonight I am going to see the Bulls take on the 76ers. Hopefully A.I. and co. will be tired from last night's win over the Spurs.

• chris bosh is developping nicely

BLATANT

AYO!

Tremendous ball handling skills.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

Classic

Danny Ferry at least could shoot three's (hated him and the spurs so much)

Keith Van Horn, Sean Bradley the only difference is guy is European. I think i read that Dirk Nowitski was not to skillful at shooting and could barely play but a coach took him under his wing...with darko its not the same

Also: Utah historic white supremacy team.

Finally, didnt you guys hate/laugh at Bill Walton when he was commentating
    Throw it down

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    CONGRATS DARKO.... YOU'LL FINALLY GET TO PLAY !!....now just hope you'll play facing the basket and that Steve passes you the ball

Money's 2 1/2 year stat sheet looks like

BYE BYE, so sorry it did not work out between us.

Dude is pretty much the Danny Ferry of the new millenium ain't he?

I still kind of want to see him succeed though, ther was so much hype about the "European Kaevin Garnett" before that draft that I really want to see it realized. Still can you imagine how uber juggernaut Detroit would have been had they picked up Carmelo?[/b]

Some people say that we wouldn't be where we're at because somebody else would have had to go. At this point, I think he'd fill in real nice at the SF spot, with Prince coming off the bench.

• Finally, didnt you guys hate/laugh at Bill Walton when he was commentating
    Throw it down

I'll admit it, I'm a Walton fan. Representin' the dope smokin *hippie* basketball player, as to opposed to the other dope smokin basketball player. The Big Redwood. I know he can be infuriating and downright crazy at times, but I was happy to hear the commentatin' love he was throwin the Mavs way last night.

Throw it down

I'll admit it, I'm a Walton fan. Representin' the dope smokin *hippie* basketball player, as to opposed to the other dope smokin basketball player. The Big Redwood. I know he can be infuriating and downright crazy at times, but I was happy to hear the commentatin' love he was throwin the Mavs way last night.

I fucking hate Walton.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

Throw it down

I fucking hate Walton.

Thank you

no dis to you gene but his attitude in commenting was less hippy than his Tour shirts (remember that shit)
    i love this game

He was super conservative... and patronizing. Always praising centers and players i hated personally (duncan..look at the finesse, look at the power...) with a annoying voice. Karl Malone hard-on etc

He's always loved the mavs though.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    This thread is MASSIVE.

• The Chicago Bulls own the New York Knicks 1st round picks FOR THE NEXT TWO YEARS!!!!

they have nyk 2006 pick and the right to swap picks in 2007. 06 draft is very thin but 07 is a bumper crop .. but no, espn & other media outlets like to say "two first round picks" just to make the curry trade sound worse than it is

Throw it down

I fucking hate Walton.

Thank you

no dis to you gene but his attitude in commenting was less hippy than his Tour shirts (remember that shit)
    i love this game

He was super conservative... and patronizing. Always praising centers and players i hated personally (duncan..look at the finesse, look at the power...) with a annoying voice. Karl Malone hard-on etc

He's always loved the mavs though.

I know my opinion is in the .5% minority.

Bill Walton, the CTI of basketball announcers.

"Throw it DOWN, big man!"

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

I know my opinion is in the .5% minority.

Funny metaphoar, I remeber him arguing with that black announcer who i forget. Those were hilarious days of sunday afternoon spliff game watching.
    Trailblazers were always there, the knicks were more relevant (charlie ward!!!)

who misses those tripleheader sundays

That theme song

• I know my opinion is in the .5% minority.

Funny metaphoar, I remeber him arguing with that black announcer who i forget. Those were hilarious days of sunday afternoon spliff game watching.

That theme song

Steve "Snapper" Jones!! Yeah, good times. Those two used to go round and round.

I'm diggin Fred "Mad Dog" Carter on NBA TV studio commentary of late.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

This cat's vocab always entertains me.

• This cat's vocab always entertains me.

yeah, "jamal crawford with an inauspicious drive to the hoop ...."

• I'm diggin Fred "Mad Dog" Carter on NBA TV studio commentary of late.

This cat's wardrobe[/b] always entertains me.

PIIIIIMP... PIMP OOOONNNN

This cat's vocab always entertains me.

yeah, "jamal crawford with an inauspicious drive to the hoop ...."

"Frye is starting to percolate."

This cat's wardrobe[/b] always entertains me.

PIIIIIMP... PIMP OOOONNNN

LOL

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts

Classic

Danny Ferry at least could shoot three's (hated him and the spurs so much)

Keith Van Horn, Sean Bradley the only difference is guy is European. I think i read that Dirk Nowitski was not to skillful at shooting and could barely play but a coach took him under his wing...with darko its not the same

Also: Utah historic white supremacy team.

Throw it down

No Nowizski was playing for the German Junior National Team or something and was headed for Cal before he chose to go in the NBA Draft. The kid was highly touted in Europe, but pretty much unknown in the U.S. Don Nelson said he was going to be rookie of the year but he didn't get that much PT. His 2nd year he exploded.

• I know my opinion is in the .5% minority.

That theme song

man, i just miss nbc sports in general, but especially the basketball coverage. costas and company. marv and the czar of the telestrator. the john-tesh-penned theme song. jordan in his prime. anthony mason's hairstyles. forget abc's hoop analysis. did anyone else see the studio biz a few weeks ago when they had mike tirico, peter vescey, method man, and chad johnson talking together? strange. btw, has anyone else ever considered how much hubie brown looks like a member of the ancient greek senate? like someone you should've studied in western civ?

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Darko is good......he needs to play (to develop his awful footwork).....and he needs to play facing the basket (he's not a center)....two things he never had the chance to do in Detroit....then again he wont get much time at the 4 in Orlando......

Did anyone catch Steve Francis' debut last night.

Now we have to wait another 10 games to truly evaluate this shit.

Ps...Nets bench is trash.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    Most of the reports that I've read said that Thomas is actually hoping to land a bunch of big contracts such as Francis in an attempt to go after Garnett in the off season. WE'll see.

• Did anyone else see the Knicks/Spurs game last night? Truly the definition of When they were down by 32 or whatever, me and my dudes were kinda half paying attention and thought the game was a minute from being over. Then Paycheck is like "oh shit, there's a whole quarter left". The third quarter finished up and Clyde and the other dude had the following to say: "this is embarassing" and "unfortunately for the Knicks, there's a whole quarter left to play". The fourth quarter was a showcase for c-team league minimum contract dudes. At one point, according to Clyde, there were two Slovenians, an Argentine, and a Kiwi on the floor, along with Nick Van Exel who was basically taking shots with his back to the basket. Gotta say, I had to laugh to keep from crying. Thomas has got to go, and unfortunately he can't take Marbury and Francis with him. His so-called big plan to trade the whole roster in the off season for Kevin Garnett is a joke and for christ sakes, foul trouble, or not, play Eddy Curry more!!![/b]

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

That theme song

man, i just miss nbc sports in general, anthony mason's hairstyles.

Anthony mason !free throws! remember that shit. That guy had one of the worst "duh" faces in the game