NBA 2005-2006... WHAT IT DO, BATCHES

Comments

• stop polluting this thread.

Stop posting like u know shit about basketball!

Do u know who u r talking 2? he will WORK YOU SON!

• stop polluting this thread.

i will WORK YOU SON!

I AM SAYING.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    yea....i just said that.

• yea....i just said that.

having been WORKED already, I just had to remind my dude what can happen.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    stop polluting this thread.

I just had to remind my dude

stop polluting this thread.

yea it's called clang association.

I just had to remind my dude

Whenever your in NYC, tell JP to hook this up. We can do this..NO doubt.

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    My sister just sent me an email regarding Ron Artest. This guy, hands down, is the most fascinating player in the NBA. I'm convinced he has Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (no offense).

I already knew that he applied to Circuit City so he could receive discounts on the electronics and that he included in his application that his other job was "NBA player." What I did not know was that he chose his new number in Sacramento (93) because it "looked crazy" and represents infinite intensity.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    My sister just sent me an email regarding Ron Artest. This guy, hands down, is the most fascinating player in the NBA. I'm convinced he has Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (no offense).

I already knew that he applied to Circuit City so he could receive discounts on the electronics and that he included in his application that his other job was "NBA player." What I did not know was that he chose his new number in Sacramento (93) because it "looked crazy" and represents infinite intensity.

The hattin'-azz jerkoff that reported that on ESPN got the story wrong--it's actually a tribute/reference to Souls of Mischief's record "93 til Infinity"... which is much funnier.

If the significance lay in the shape of the numbers, don't you think he would have picked something with some eights in it to represent infity?

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    I already knew that he applied to Circuit City so he could receive discounts on the electronics and that he included in his application that his other job was "NBA player."

What?

KOBE'S KICKS

I think his 81 points is going to help sell these.
    I would cop and then put them on ice for a minute. His first NIKE $hoe.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts

The hattin'-azz jerkoff that reported that on ESPN got the story wrong--it's actually a tribute/reference to Souls of Mischief's record "93 til Infinity"... which is much funnier.

If the significance lay in the shape of the numbers, don't you think he would have picked something with some eights in it to represent infity?

What I want to know is what other numbers rival 93 in their craziness?

79 is a pretty crazy-looking number, so is 31. But that's really subjective. What's the criteria?

79 is a pretty crazy-looking number, so is 31. But that's really subjective. What's the criteria?

I've never seen this number in the past. AK-47...

Has anyone even gotten away with rocking 69?

This is a serious question.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts

I've never seen this number in the past. AK-47...

Not bad. Not bad at all. Kirilenko's got it all going on, aside from the fact that he plays and probably lives in Utah. He does need some more tattoos, maybe even sleeves, to step into a whole new crazy-looking realm.

Has anyone even gotten away with rocking 69?

This is a serious question.

There was a football player at my high-school who was wearing that number. and all of the band members in the stands would shout "sixty-nine!!!"

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    I already knew that he applied to Circuit City so he could receive discounts on the electronics and that he included in his application that his other job was "NBA player."

What?

It's true. After signing for one million, he applied part-time at the Chicagoland Circuit City for the employee discount and, as some articles mentioned, the "camaraderie."

More fun Artest factoids:
    -- At one point last season, Artest practiced in a bathrobe.
    -- Before last year's All-Star Game, he shot around in his game uniform and Steve Madden loafers.
    -- He was suspended for two games in the early 2004-05 season by Pacers coach Rick Carlisle after he allegedly asked for a month off because he was tired from promoting an R&B album for the group Allure on his production label.

• WHERE YA AT, HEAT?????

13 and countin'.....

Hey Man Big Dal is kinda right now, gotta hand it to you dudes!

WHERE YA AT, HEAT?????

13 and countin'.....

That was a disgrace.

Good for Dallas. maybe they can overtake the boring Champions.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    what, no talk about yesterday's games??

• what, no talk about yesterday's games??

Yeah...CMON PACERS! PROTECT A LEAD AT HOME!! I'm hatin though, the Spurs are playing lights out right now. It didn't look good when Manu swished the 34 foot desperation-shot-that-didn't-look-too-desperate.

Before San Antonio played at Indiana on Sunday, Spurs guard Tony Parker made it clear that the Spurs have zeroed in on the Mavericks as their sole concern in the Western Conference. Parker said it was "very important" that the Spurs earn the No. 1 seed in the West because Avery Johnson knows the Spurs so well that every advantage will be crucial if and when they meet in the playoffs.

The divisional race between Spurs/Mavs is gonna be good. Obviously the Spurs are the favorite, but let's see if Dallas has more stretches of fantastic play in them.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

It didn't look good when Manu swished the 34 foot desperation-shot-that-didn't-look-too-desperate.
    yeah, i was looking for a pic of that shot but i gave up after 25 seconds.
    manu and dwayne really pulled through for their teams yesterday by taking over the entire offensive effort in their respective fourth quarters.

on another note, i'm glad my clippers have been doing well, but wtf is up with their loss to the bulls!!

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    The Chicago Bulls own the New York Knicks 1st round picks FOR THE NEXT TWO YEARS!!!!

CONGRATS DARKO.... YOU'LL FINALLY GET TO PLAY !!....now just hope you'll play facing the basket and that Steve passes you the ball

CONGRATS DARKO.... YOU'LL FINALLY GET TO PLAY !!....now just hope you'll play facing the basket and that Steve passes you the ball

Money's 2 1/2 year stat sheet looks like

BYE BYE, so sorry it did not work out between us.

• The Chicago Bulls own the New York Knicks 1st round picks FOR THE NEXT TWO YEARS!!!!

• CONGRATS DARKO.... YOU'LL FINALLY GET TO PLAY !!....now just hope you'll play facing the basket and that Steve passes you the ball

yeah no doubt. he will definitely get a chance to prove himself, or confirm that he isn't fit for the NBA. detroit, on the other hand made this deal to free up some money and get a future 1st round pick from orlando. i also heard detroit is interested in speedy claxton and jason terry. we'll see what happens.

orlando sentinel on the trade

all of this aside,

• i also heard detroit is interested in speedy claxton and jason terry.

I sincerely hope the Mavs arent' thinking about dealing *anyone*, especially JET. they've got a solid core for the rest of the year, don't fuck wit it, not even Mbenga.

i look forward to seeing what Milicic can do w/ some PT. a Howard/Milicic frontline is intriguing..... dwight howard is sick btw. probably already the best rebounder in the league at 20?

H2>HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!/H2>