Random Soul Strut Related Pics on Hard Drive

Comments

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

• Who is that guy with the goatee on the left. If I can recall he was rapping with some chola girl at this parking lot show about a mile away from my house. The main event at the show was Delinquent Habits and Jack from Psycho Realm was there too.

Anyways who is he and where can I get a CD?

• Who is that guy with the goatee on the left. If I can recall he was rapping with some chola girl at this parking lot show about a mile away from my house. The main event at the show was Delinquent Habits and Jack from Psycho Realm was there too.

he goes by sicko. don't know if his cd has come out. dude is on myspace so you can probably get at him on there. solid dude. PM me if you can't find him and i'll get you a link. he also has a few spots on the kemo the blaxican solo album. also think another fella (soulstrut related) has a track with him but not sure if it is finished.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

i love this one i think i rated a guzzo moder soul thread in jars of activator - this was the "1/2 jar"

• that's funny, I think took that flick right around when I started posting here...?

here's some more:

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    you guys have DEEP jpegs!

• That's right dood, wanna swap some raer scans ?

That's right dood, wanna swap some raer scans ?

• Keep in mind I trade out more for direct scans rather that right click-save to's.

And don't forget to write value for each scan on your list!

And don't forget to write value for each scan on your list!

or fear the wrath!

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

Ha! Ms. Fatback "accidentally" deleted that picture. Thanks.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

Haha, I took that pic of F*tb*ck in front D*zzyb*ll's super raer collection, about this time last year... So many raers!

This pic is the offical When can I buy a MM book?

he goes by sicko. don't know if his cd has come out. dude is on myspace so you can probably get at him on there. solid dude. PM me if you can't find him and i'll get you a link. he also has a few spots on the kemo the blaxican solo album. also think another fella (soulstrut related) has a track with him but not sure if it is finished.

ya, the girl rapping with him would have been crazee. that track is finished. it came out on the fourth cycle comp early this year. did some other shit with him and jehuniko (dude in wool hat) that is supposed to be out this week, but then again it was supposed to be out this week a year ago too. voice like he fucking gargles rocks and lava and shit for fun.

good to see you ghost.

• This pic is the offical When can I buy a MM book?
    Not 'til around this time next year.. but it'll be worth the wait!

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts

holy shit. fuck law dude - i think you might have a higher calling.

If that higher calling means movin out of Fredericton, sign me up.

• Options
    Someone's not happy. Go talk to my freinds at the Magic Forest on Queen Street - they'll cheer you up.

K

• does anyone have any of the raaad shit from youdrawit.com day?

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    does anyone have any of the raaad shit from youdrawit.com day?

I wish. I thought I saved a bunch of those, but this was the only one I could find:

Other pics I had for some reason or another:

Ok, the last one wasn't soulstrut related, but it came from a Norwegian dude who bought a 45 from me on ebay.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

Somebody please photoshop Rey in that pic.

Thanks.

Herm

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

• This is too funny. Some serious classics on here.

Here is my ss avatar collection, help yourself:

and random ones from my server:

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    These are great, even if I don't understand half of them.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts