Eat Sh*t Libby

CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
Rove Apparently Is Not Indicted Today; Fitzgerald to Speak Soon By THE ASSOCIATED PRESSWASHINGTON -- Vice presidential adviser I. Lewis "Scooter' Libby Jr. was indicted Friday on charges of obstruction of justice, making a false statement and perjury in the CIA leak case. Karl Rove, President Bush's closest adviser, apparently escaped indictment Friday but remained under investigation, his legal status a looming political problem for the White House. The indictments stem from a two-year investigation by special counsel Patrick Fitzgerald into whether Rove, Libby or any other administration officials knowingly revealed the identity of CIA agent Valerie Plame or lied about their involvement to investigators. The five-count indictment accuses Libby of lying about how and when he learned about CIA official Valerie Plane's identity in 2003 and then told reporters about it. The information was classified. Any trial would shine a spotlight on the secret deliberations of Bush and his team as they built the case for war against Iraq. Bush ordered U.S. troops to war in March 2003, saying Saddam Hussein's weapons of mass destruction program posed a grave and immediate threat to the United States. No such weapons were found. The U.S. military death toll climbed past 2,000 this week.

Comments

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    too bad you didnt get Rove larry, but you still have this and the 2,000 dead soldiers to celebrate this weekend. Congratulations on a good week! You earned it.

• too bad you didnt get Rove larry, but you still have this and the 2,000 dead soldiers to celebrate this weekend. Congratulations on a good week! You earned it.

Man...you just never give up sounding like a stupid motherfucker. Nobody is "celebrating" the death of 2000 soldiers. Just go the fuck away already.

BAN
    BAN
    BAN
    BAN
    BAN
    BAN
    BAN
    BAN
    BAN
    BAN
    BAN[/b]

go back into your basement and play with your records.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Rove's is coming...

Two bull stand on a hill, overlooking a field of cows.

The younger bull says to the older bull, "Hey, lets runs down the hill and fuck one of those cows!"

The older bull takes a breath, looks sidelong at the younger bull, and says, "No, let's WALK down the hill and fuck them ALL."

What kind of bull do you think Fitzgerald is, Ho(l)mes?

see, Libby's what you might call a "fuse"

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    aah and Libby resigned... 1 down...

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    too bad you didnt get Rove larry, but you still have this and the 2,000 dead soldiers to celebrate this weekend. Congratulations on a good week! You earned it.

Serious question Sabadabadabadaba....

Why are you such a dickhead?

Your politics don't offend me(it doesn't sound like you have a conviction, frankly,just reaction) but I just want to know why you feel the need to be a dickhead over and over?

• aah and Libby resigned... 1 down...

Oh dear...as if the indignity of being a grown man known as "Scooter" wasn't painful enough....

the tone of the original posts warrant it.

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts

the tone of the original posts warrant it.

That's some tall order of bullshit, sabadabadabdafada

You directed your stupid comment at F16 with no provocation.

You're an asshole.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

Instant karma???s gonna get you
    Gonna knock you right on the head

You're an asshole.

you do see the title of the post? why should i pass on such an easy opportunity to put his panties in a bunch?

• You directed your stupid comment at F16 with no provocation.

You're an asshole.

you do see the title of the post? why should i pass on such an easy opportunity to put his panties in a bunch?

Hmmmm...especially since I didn't start (or title) the post....

for someone that works with lawyers, and is aspiring to be a lawyer I would have expected a much better rebuttal to the title of the thread or the article for that matter. At least Vitamin (even though I didn't agree with his politics or his raps) had the ability to discuss politics intelligently.

You might want to consider a career change sabadabadbadabaddba if this is any showcase of your ability to argue a case.

You're an asshole.

oh right - you just called me a stupid mutherfucker.

You're an asshole.

Truth hurts.

for someone that works with lawyers, and is aspiring to be a lawyer I would have expected a much better rebuttal to the title of the thread or the article for that matter. At least Vitamin (even though I didn't agree with his politics or his raps) had the ability to discuss politics intelligently.

You might want to consider a career change sabadabadbadabaddba if this is any showcase of your ability to argue a case.

argue with "Eat S**t Libby" and you're criticizing my argument?

You're an asshole.

A spade being a spade, yes I did. Empirical statement of fact, that.

I knew Sababababa in New York through the guys in Faith No More and he was a bigtime jerk.

Next time im out in Jersey doing whatewver it is people out in Jersey do, you can come by and say that to my face.

You are the only one even halfway defending this guy and/or the administration that backs him... so yeh...

• Next time im out in Jersey doing whatewver it is people out in Jersey do, you can come by and say that to my face.

Gladly.[/b]

You are the only one even halfway defending this guy and/or the administration that backs him... so yeh...

This isn't about defending anyone, or about politics....this is about being an asshole for no fucking reason.

• spivyspivy 866 Posts
    c'mon fellas...its friday! save this shit for a monday or something.

Scooter was just trying to protect Dick. Come on ya'll.

You're an asshole.

My panties are unbunched, and I am so happy in fact I feel no need to son you with a zing about your girlfriends panties.

Scooter was just trying to protect Dick. Come on ya'll.

That's right! Scooter and Dick!

You know, the ones with the blood of 30,000+ on their hands. Why?

This isn't about defending anyone, or about politics....this is about being an asshole for no fucking reason.

I think he made that fact apparent when he was unable to rebut a small swipe at his team in the whitehouse...

Asshole = yes

Lawyer = no

please to go back to filing and pushing legal briefs around the office for the real lawyers...

You're an asshole.

My panties are unbunched, and I am so happy in fact I feel no need to son you with a zing about your girlfriends panties.

an implied zing

your style is good.

I think he made that fact apparent when he was unable to rebut a small swipe at his team in the whitehouse...

Asshole = yes

Lawyer = no

please to go back to filing and pushing legal briefs around the office for the real lawyers...

okay boss, Ill do that.