Eat Sh*t Libby

2»

Comments

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    for someone that works with lawyers, and is aspiring to be a lawyer I would have expected a much better rebuttal to the title of the thread or the article for that matter. At least Vitamin (even though I didn't agree with his politics or his raps) had the ability to discuss politics intelligently.

You might want to consider a career change sabadabadbadabaddba if this is any showcase of your ability to argue a case.

argue with "Eat S**t Libby" and you're criticizing my argument?

You are the only one even halfway defending this guy and/or the administration that backs him... so yeh...

This isn't about defending anyone, or about politics....this is about being an asshole for no fucking reason.

I think he made that fact apparent when he was unable to rebut a small swipe at his team in the whitehouse...

Asshole = yes

Lawyer = no

please to go back to filing and pushing legal briefs around the office for the real lawyers...

I imagine he has no real opinions to support other than simply going against what other poeple say.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    for someone that works with lawyers, and is aspiring to be a lawyer I would have expected a much better rebuttal to the title of the thread or the article for that matter. At least Vitamin (even though I didn't agree with his politics or his raps) had the ability to discuss politics intelligently.

You might want to consider a career change sabadabadbadabaddba if this is any showcase of your ability to argue a case.

argue with "Eat S**t Libby" and you're criticizing my argument?

You are the only one even halfway defending this guy and/or the administration that backs him... so yeh...

This isn't about defending anyone, or about politics....this is about being an asshole for no fucking reason.

I think he made that fact apparent when he was unable to rebut a small swipe at his team in the whitehouse...

Asshole = yes

Lawyer = no

please to go back to filing and pushing legal briefs around the office for the real lawyers...

I imagine he has no real opinions to support other than simply going against what other poeple say.

I disagree

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    you do see the title of the post? why should i pass on such an easy opportunity to put his panties in a bunch?

Excuse me, getting people's panties in a bunch is MY job.

I also imagine that you are a pretty decent dude who loves music,

but has painted his rep into a corner on here by being a jerk.

Therefore, why you continue to stick around is beyond my understanding?

I guess time will tell.

In the meantime,

a good ol' Jersey ass whoopin might do you some good.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    too bad you didnt get Rove larry, but you still have this and the 2,000 dead soldiers to celebrate this weekend. Congratulations on a good week! You earned it.

So...is this willful ignorance or just regular garden-variety ignorance? It gets harder to tell every day with you wingers.

Dearest Judy,

You went into jail in the summer. It is fall now. You will have stories to cover--Iraqi elections and suicide bombers, biological threats and the Iranian nuclear program. Out West, where you vacation, the aspens will already be turning. They turn in clusters, because their roots connect them. Come back to work---and life. Until then, you will remain in my thoughts and prayers.

Love,

Scooter

• It gets harder to tell every day with you wingers.

sabadabdabddoodoo is related to kip winger? no fucking way, for real, no fucking way, thats fucking awsome sweet!!!

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

You directed your stupid comment at F16 with no provocation.

You're an asshole.

you do see the title of the post? why should i pass on such an easy opportunity to put his panties in a bunch?

Hmmmm...especially since I didn't start (or title) the post....

oh right - you just called me a stupid mutherfucker.
    he called you a dickhead. someone else called you an asshole but never a stupid mutherfucker.

• stupid motherfucker.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Sabadabada

I live in Brooklyn and so do you. I'm easy to find, and you are as well. If I ever see you in the motherfucking street I will break your motherfucking neck you punk ass little bitch.

Signed, sincerely, posting from a Vancouver hotel room,

C

i actually live in nyc and im 6'5" and 230 lbs so you better sneak up on me.

• post your physical address.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    i actually live in nyc and im 6'5" and 230 lbs so you better sneak up on me.

That don't me shit to me dude. You have no idea what I'm about.

• z_illaz_illa 867 Posts
    I just watched fitz's press conference on cspan. Dude is impressive.

post your physical address.

123 Fake Street
    New York, NY

but whatever you do, dont come beat me up.

• flunkflunk 230 Posts
    best thraed eva.......

• post your physical address.

123 Fake Street
    New York, NY

but whatever you do, dont come beat me up.
    Scurred.