Camron Shot In DC!!

Comments

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    I don't know about yall faggots but I walk through the hood with whatever the fuck I got on.

great for you. but, who are you referring to as "yall faggots"?

• I don't know about yall faggots but I walk through the hood with whatever the fuck I got on.

great for you. but, who are you referring to as "yall faggots"?

I'm talking to you bitch! YOU WANT IT???

• cascas 1,484 Posts

What was this thread about again?

A bunch of dudes who watch what they wear to the hood talking about getting robbed.

nobody's talking about someone wearing a new ecko jacket, cream and broccoli timbs and blinged out fossil watch. i was talking about a fucking lamborghini.

I don't really respect the "I watch what I wear when I go to the bad part of town" bulshit.

i gotta go back and re-read...maybe i missed something. i don't respect that either.

• (if you can't see by now that I'm fucking around, I'm fucking around. now plaese to smoke a joint, drink a 40, and so on...)

• cascas 1,484 Posts

What was this thread about again?

A bunch of dudes who watch what they wear to the hood talking about getting robbed.

nobody's talking about someone wearing a new ecko jacket, cream and broccoli timbs and blinged out fossil watch. i was talking about a fucking lamborghini.

And I wasn't talking about you hommie.

I'm talking to you bitch! YOU WANT IT???

hahaha. you being serious?

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    (if you can't see by now that I'm fucking around, I'm fucking around. now plaese to smoke a joint, drink a 40, and so on...)

i thought you might be. peace out.

haunted hotel up in this bootch tonight.

----------------------------------------

70mph-05mph in 1.6 seconds.

watch j.paycheck and cas show you how to clarify shit on the strut.

• I don't worry about it, I have no nice clothes or things.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    I don't worry about it, I have no nice clothes or things.

My 'desert sand' colored Corolla is so non-descript that I worry bout it being jacked, but not too seriously.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts

Yo Arcadian,

I have to disagree. To put your life in jeopardy for a material good is just plain superficial and materialistic, hence, a lack of character. I WOULD put my life in danger to save the lives of those I love, but if someone pointed the gat at me, they could have the Envoy. What do you think GEICO is for? Fuck the bullshit!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

What about sticking up for your property and what is rightfully yours? You don't think that deserves some respect?

Hey DJ,

I personally know a lot of DEAD[/b] tough guys that would disagree with your statement if they could come back from the dead.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• From the article:

In July, police in Harlem stopped the rapper and arrested him while driving the Italian sports car for driving with a suspended license.

Dude obviously just doesn't give a fuck. Driving a blue Lamborghini in DC? And outside of Dream? Idiotic.

But hey it's a free country and you can do whatever the hell stupid shit you want. Doesn't necessarily mean you deserve any respect for doing it, though. Or much sympathy, for that matter.

I just give him props for the way he handled Bill O'Reilly. I don't even know what his music sounds like.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

I just give him props for the way he handled Bill O'Reilly.

Word up D*r*, I'm suprised nobody has brought this up yet. I wonder if O'Reily will say anything about this incident....

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    I never got to see that Bill O'Riley shit. Can anyone post a link or school me?

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    O'Reilly said "think of the children"

Cam said he wasn't for the children, his music had a PA sticker for a reason

OReilly tried to clown

Cam mentioned "Didn't you used to work on Current Affairs?"

Hijinks ensued. Fox News doctored the transcript to read "Didn't you used to work on using your fears?" instead of Current Affairs to save O'Reilly from embarrassment.

The end.

PS Driving a Lamborghini off a racetrack is some dumbass shit. What's the point? There's no Audobon in the US.

• If only the loofah/sexual harrassment thing had happened before this..

• DUNE493DUNE493 223 Posts
    Im from the BRICKS AKA NEWARK the car jacking capital of the world.I might have some info to help you cats if you ever get into a situation like CAM.GIVE THE MOTHER FUCKING CAR UP! This might save your life.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Question: again, are we certain dude was getting carjacked? Or hit?

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    From the article:

In July, police in Harlem stopped the rapper and arrested him while driving the Italian sports car for driving with a suspended license.

Dude obviously just doesn't give a fuck. Driving a blue Lamborghini in DC? And outside of Dream? Idiotic.

But hey it's a free country and you can do whatever the hell stupid shit you want. Doesn't necessarily mean you deserve any respect for doing it, though. Or much sympathy, for that matter.

I just give him props for the way he handled Bill O'Reilly. I don't even know what his music sounds like.

I think its cool that he drives his lambo whereever the fuck he wants, and furthermore, i think its cool that he got shot rather than give up the car.

so there.

• From the article:

I think its cool that he drives his lambo whereever the fuck he wants, and furthermore, i think its cool that he got shot rather than give up the car.

so there.

Haha. Yeah, but how cool would it be if he caught one of those bullets in the head?

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    holy shit fools spin shit like crazy!

how can you possibly think that what cam did was a fucking smart thing to do?!

Clearly you didn't read my post. I specifically said it wasn't a smart thing to do. Don't twist my words.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    From the article:

so there.[/b]

Sorry man, but that shit is straight stupid. People have their priorities all twisted up.

And yo, if anyone wants to address me for anything I said this morning, feel free.

I just give him props for the way he handled Bill O'Reilly.

Word up D*r*, I'm suprised nobody has brought this up yet. I wonder if O'Reily will say anything about this incident....

What did he say/do about O'reilly?

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    From the article:

so there.

Sorry man, but that shit is straight stupid. People have their priorities all twisted up.

And yo, if anyone wants to address me for anything I said this morning, feel free.

Hey now, I didnt say id do it! I didnt really say it was the super smart thing to do either. All I said was that I think its cool. Hate me now!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

feel free to respond to Faux & Olivers attacks on me for agreeing with you.

I believe the charge on the table was racism

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    holy shit fools spin shit like crazy!

how can you possibly think that what cam did was a fucking smart thing to do?!

Clearly you didn't read my post. I specifically said it wasn't a smart thing to do. Don't twist my words.

clearly you don't understand that just because i hit reply when your thread was the last one, i'm not specifically addressing you.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

I don't know if day is trying to play the bizarro role here but I wholeheartedly agree.

If you floss your shit and brag on your shit long enough someone is gonna try to gank you for it.

real killas move in silence.

how many of y'all put on your most flashy shit to hit the hood?

how many of y'all do it without thinking twice?

Expressing resentment towards black dudes that have more money than you and show it is joining griping about the allegedly rampant antisemitism on SoulStrut as one of your great themes.

Damn Faux, don't you know by now? Soulstrut policy dictates that anytime bad things happen to black people, it's their own fault.

This has got to be a joke and certainly not directed to me.

I would say the same thing if you rolled up in DC in a blue Lamborghini, Oliver.

Like Supreme said though, I would think dude would have a mosse around him at all times.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    i think its cool that he got shot rather than give up the car.

so there.

Spoken with true youthful ignorance.

Look, I'm not really for excessive displays of opulence, though I'm NOT suggesting that rampant ganking is the right method to discourage it.

But seriously, how exactly is this different from people claiming that a provocatively dressed woman is "just asking to get raped"?

But seriously, how exactly is this different from people claiming that a provocatively dressed woman is "just asking to get raped"?

slightly more articulate version of the kid from msypace. young jeezy is cool becaue he sells coke!

Everyone knows that in 2005, selling crack is now what all the cool teens back in the '80s did. Rockin' the snowman logo = the new Africa medallions.