Camron Shot In DC!!

Comments

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

Yo Arcadian,

I have to disagree. To put your life in jeopardy for a material good is just plain superficial and materialistic, hence, a lack of character. I WOULD put my life in danger to save the lives of those I love, but if someone pointed the gat at me, they could have the Envoy. What do you think GEICO is for? Fuck the bullshit!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

What about sticking up for your property and what is rightfully yours? You don't think that deserves some respect? Don't get me wrong. In that situation I probably would have given it up. I probably would have also had the foresight to get a tracking device built into the car and a remote kill switch and just killed the engine a few blocks away and gone and picked up my car.

I don't think any particular response deserves 'respect' nor derision....people respond in ways they could never forsee in a situation like that. some people are always going to do the sensible thing and some people are almost hardwired to make the stupid move that will get them in deep.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    I think anyone who drives a 250,000 Lamborghini around in the U.S. is an idiot. Those cars are built for the autobahn and other high speed highways in Europe. There is no place in the U.S. that you can drive fast enough to justify having a car like that. Driving a Lamborghini around in a U.S. city? LOL!!!!! It will overheat and cause all kinds of damage. You need to run those at consistent high speeds just to keep the air flow going to keep the engine cool enough. WASTE of money. This is also a pretty dangerous country with lots of guns. $250,000 car?
    Not very safe.

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    no offense, but what the fuck do any of your opinions matter on what this dude hypothetically should have done in a situation you don't know about? homie is shot. be easy and show some respect. or take that shit to gossipingbitches.com

i hope you're okay, killa

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    I think anyone who drives a 250,000 Lamborghini around in the U.S. is an idiot. Those cars are built for the autobahn and other high speed highways in Europe. There is no place in the U.S. that you can drive fast enough to justify having a car like that. Driving a Lamborghini around in a U.S. city? LOL!!!!! It will overheat and cause all kinds of damage. You need to run those at consistent high speeds just to keep the air flow going to keep the engine cool enough. WASTE of money. This is also a pretty dangerous country with lots of guns. $250,000 car?
    Not very safe.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    no offense, but what the fuck do any of your opinions matter on what this dude hypothetically should have done in a situation you don't know about? homie is shot. be easy and show some respect. or take that shit to gossipingbitches.com

well I don't think anyone here wishes him harm, we are just commenting more on the thought process that goes into flashing your wealth in the wrong places and what can happen as a result.

It's been mentioned that the shooting is not "serious" and he should make a full recovery which, I think, makes it that much easier to talk on the circumstances of the situation instead of the victim

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts

Our opinions don't matter but we still have them and still share them.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Here's a "reputable" link: http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory?id=1242499

here's for speedy recovery, cam:

his is unstoppable

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

I don't know if day is trying to play the bizarro role here but I wholeheartedly agree.

If you floss your shit and brag on your shit long enough someone is gonna try to gank you for it.

real killas move in silence.

how many of y'all put on your most flashy shit to hit the hood?
    how many of y'all do it without thinking twice?

Expressing resentment towards black dudes that have more money than you and show it is joining griping about the allegedly rampant antisemitism on SoulStrut as one of your great themes.

I don't know if day is trying to play the bizarro role here but I wholeheartedly agree.

If you floss your shit and brag on your shit long enough someone is gonna try to gank you for it.

Expressing resentment towards black dudes that have more money than you and show it is joining griping about the allegedly rampant antisemitism on SoulStrut as one of your great themes.

Damn Faux, don't you know by now? Soulstrut policy dictates that anytime bad things happen to black people, it's their own fault.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts

Raging antisemitism? Dude, you SERIOUSLY took that NBA dresscode thing way too serious.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    can we please take this to another thread?

whoops

Can you please resize that image? Dude!

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    holy shit fools spin shit like crazy!

how can you possibly think that what cam did was a fucking smart thing to do?! if it was a white rapper or fuck it a white dude that this had happened to...late at night...in a shady area, you guys would be clowing on him like a motherfucker!! but he's a rapper from the hood, so now let's take up a fucking donation drive to help repair the fucking bullet holes in his dipset mobile?!

gimme a fucking break.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts

how can you possibly think that what cam did was a fucking smart thing to do?! if it was a white rapper or fuck it a white dude that this had happened to...late at night...in a shady area, you guys would be clowing on him like a motherfucker!! but he's a rapper from the hood, so now let's take up a fucking donation drive to help repair the fucking bullet holes in his dipset mobile?!

gimme a fucking break.
    seriously, no one knows exactly what happened, how it happened, or whatever the fuck so any discussion on this is pretty fucking stupid

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Raging antisemitism? Dude, you SERIOUSLY took that NBA dresscode thing way too serious.

You obviously didn't trouble yourself to actually read any of my posts in that thread.

All I did was point out that it was unquestionably racially motivated--not once did I attempt to quantify the resultant wrong.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

whoa hold up here, who said anything about color?

I don't care what race or sex you are, you flash your dough, brag about your dough, and walk around like it someone will try to gank you plain and simple.

The only dude who seemed to have race on his mind here was you.

and as for me expressing resentment about people of color having dough that shit is low, get the fuck off your bleeding heart high horse with that bullshit. Is that your answer to everything? "He doesn't see the world through the same eyes I do so he must be racist"

This wasn't about a black man being shot, this was about Cam'ron flossing riches at stupid times in stupid places and paying the unfortunate price

white guilt strikes again here on the strut You need to review your "Black people like me" manual STAT

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

gimme a fucking break.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

Cam'ron Shot During Botched Carjacking in D.C., Manager Says...

Sure, his manager wouldn't lie to us about it, right?

• I don't know about yall faggots but I walk through the hood with whatever the fuck I got on.

Fucking lames.

Talk about getting robbed some more. Who here has got run for their shit?

I got run for my shit once, but what ended up happening was me and my dude fighting like 15, 20 dudes until we were able to get loose and down the block, nursed our wounds and didn't give up shit.

DISCUSS

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

Talk about getting robbed some more. Who here has got run for their shit?

A guy literally twice my size with a scar the size of my pinky running from his ear down to his collarbone once got $23 off me. Made me a little mad at the time, but it's a small price to pay for a little life experience.

• Talk about getting robbed some more. Who here has got run for their shit?

once for all $7 I had in my wallet..the other times nothing at all

• I never worry about what I'm wearing in the hood, well, I do want to look good, but my nicest, most wouldn't be caught dead in. I don't like to be controlled by the rules of the street. I wear what I want. it's a wonder I'm alive because I've been stuck up a few times. Only time I didn't fight back was when I was on acid and dude had a machete. He said my product were bad and wanted more. I was like, "that shit is good, otherwise why you want more?" I broke him off a little more but not much. Most don't want to fuck with a Tongan crip and a machete.

I got stuck up with an electric shocker on my neck. Dudes shocked me and started punching. Since I had 5 bills and much product on me I got set up. I fought back, threw my bag off the parking terrace, and ran like hell to recover it. After being shocked you shit your pants a little. I wasn't risking losing my property so I ran.

At one point I had to fight because I looked all tore up, addict and shit. Dude was doing me a favor. I thanked him for whooping my ass.

I almost got shot a couple times for wearing the wrong color in a new hood I moved to. Kids were like, yo, where you from? They were mad 'cause I was wearing brown and pulled out thier guns and all that. I explained I was from somewhere else and I'm cool. After fools know me they don't care. I would get accused of being from other gangs a lot though. That's how it is when you move around.

A twealve year old pulled a nine on me once, but he was just showing off.

One time I did tuck my camera into my coat when I was alone in a neighborhood I didn't know.

What was this thread about again? Oh yeah, me sharing stories.

Do I take precautions to not get robbed Yes, but that goes for anywhere, not just "the hood"

• What was this thread about again?

A bunch of dudes who watch what they wear to the hood talking about getting robbed.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    What was this thread about again?

non-blacks asking other non-blacks why they don't overcompensate for not being black

non-blacks asking other non-blacks why they don't overcompensate for not being black

I don't think so.

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    I've never been robbed in my life. Not even when I ran and dispatched for a **** delivery service for 2 years. I guess I'm just lucky.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    he's a rapper from the hood, so now let's take up a fucking donation drive to help repair the fucking bullet holes in his dipset mobile?!

gimme a fucking break.

I was actually asking what an acceptable "hood uniform" is. You seem to know. Can you tell me what to wear next time I find myself on the wrong side of the tracks?

• cascas 1,484 Posts

What was this thread about again?

A bunch of dudes who watch what they wear to the hood talking about getting robbed.

nobody's talking about someone wearing a new ecko jacket, cream and broccoli timbs and blinged out fossil watch. i was talking about a fucking lamborghini.

nobody's talking about someone wearing a new ecko jacket, cream and broccoli timbs and blinged out fossil watch. i was talking about a fucking lamborghini.

And I wasn't talking about you hommie. I respect the "if you floss you might get hit up" argument about a lamborghini, I don't really respect the "I watch what I wear when I go to the bad part of town" bulshit. To me that attitude is basically another way of saying "I am scary"