Ballers Beware

faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0972800514/ref=pd_sbs_b_4/002-2774394-4168032?%5Fencoding=UTF8&v=glance ??? Top-20 Baller SEX POSITIONS??? Where To FIND A Baller ??? Which Ballers Have The BIGGEST Penis ??? SEDUCING A Baller ??? Making A Baller Fall In Love ??? Getting MONEY From A Baller ??? What Kind Of SEX A Baller Likes ??? The EASIEST Type of Baller To Catch ??? Turning A Baller Out In Bed ??? GAMES To Play On A Baller ??? Getting Your Rent Paid & A Free Car ??? Learn All The SECRETS![/b] Reader testimonials:I found myself constantly with my hand over my mouth as I kept getting shocked by the candid details, but they are true. When I reached the section with the PHOTOS, I was like "no she didn't!" But then I thought about white Karma Sutra books and checked myself for momentarily trippin'.It's about time an author got real with the game of baller-catching!This book is awesome!! It has a novel in the front and a baller-catching guide in the back. I consider myself a baller-catcher, and I even learned a few tricks that I've gotta try out for myself. Can't wait for Mysterious Luva's new book "Baller Catchers". If it's anything like "Sex A Baller" I know it'll be OFF-THE-CHAIN!!Your book was hot!! You kept it real on how to get the cash from the ballers!

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    What, we don't have any ballers[/b] up in here?

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

None that feel like getting caught.

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts

Was this recommended to you by Amazon's automated "Customers who've purchased Zane also purchased..."

• white Karma Sutra books

I was like "no she didn't!"

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Your book was hot!!

I consider myself a baller-catcher

• What, we don't have any ballers[/b] up in here?

?????

• ------------ tone loc(ation).

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    "Is This What We've Produced? God Help The Black Family!"[/b]

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    ...All I used to buy was rubbers for bangin' chicks!!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    "This book was amazing. It helped me where to FIND a baller and SEDUCE a baller. I made that Baller fall in love and the next thing he knew, I was getting money from this Baller and getting my rent paid with a free car. Turned out he was the EASIEST type of Baller to catch. Thank you Mysterious Luva, for I am now an official baller-catcher!"

-Mrs. Stacks

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    "This book was amazing. It helped me where to FIND a baller and SEDUCE a baller. I made that Baller fall in love and the next thing he knew, I was getting money from this Baller and getting my rent paid with a free car. Turned out he was the EASIEST type of Baller to catch. Thank you Mysterious Luva, for I am now an official baller-catcher!"

-Mrs. Stacks

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! The thing is, though, Mrs. Stacks contributes a nice "stack" of scrilla to the kitty herself. It's easy to love a woman that helps a brotha out, as well as being a great person. No dead weight is allowed on the squad (no ex-fiancee). Ass, tits, and good lovin' aren't enough!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    ayyo rocker Marco

y'all need to put down the Nautica Thorn and put some STARKER on SHRED mode, STAT

Found a cheapy reissue of this and this is the real deal, I can smell the rosin the room.

Still tippin' on 4 strings. Shredz to the endz, thx to Dizzy and AP for putting me back on the CLASSICAL path, proper.

Realz classicalz headz knowz the dealz

AP, I'm looking in your direction to man this one, no econo.

Was this recommended to you by Amazon's automated "Customers who've purchased Zane also purchased..."

Embarassingly enough, Amazon did recommend this book to me based on my previous purchases...

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,087 Posts
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0972800514/ref=pd_sbs_b_4/002-2774394-4168032?%5Fencoding=UTF8&v=glance

??? Top-20 Baller SEX POSITIONS[/b]
    ...Best of all, 19 of them don't involve "eating the fish". That shit is nasty, yo! Got to meet me on Penis Street, ya heard?

??? Where To FIND A Baller[/b]
    Ebay

??? Which Ballers Have The BIGGEST Penis [/b]
    ...and it's relation to the amount of $500+ records they have!

??? SEDUCING A Baller [/b]
    All it takes is a trail of Stark Reality's leading to your bedroom!

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    ??? Top-20 Baller SEX POSITIONS[/b]
    ...Best of all, 19 of them don't involve sex at all. Do be prepared for lots of awful psych and folk music, ya heard?

• dayday 9,611 Posts

-Mrs. Stacks

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! The thing is, though, Mrs. Stacks contributes a nice "stack" of scrilla to the kitty herself. It's easy to love a woman that helps a brotha out, as well as being a great person. No dead weight is allowed on the squad (no ex-fiancee). Ass, tits, and good lovin' aren't enough!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Man, you are hands down the best dude on this board

• dayday 9,611 Posts

Embarassingly enough, Amazon did recommend this book to me based on my previous purchases...

"The Art of Ball-Catching"[/b]

"Catching the balls, without bobbling them, is a very important skill of ball catching. To be a good catcher, you must practice catching the balls in any situation. The first thing you should remember is to watch the balls at all times. Follow the balls flight all the way to your hands. Catch the balls so your hands are slightly behind them. This will stop the balls from slipping from your fingers. It also helps to keep your fingers spread out when catching the balls. If your hands are too far apart, and are not behind the balls, the balls will slip through your hands and possibly into the goal."

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

-Mrs. Stacks

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Man, you are hands down the best dude on this board

Hey Day,

You young ballers gotta watch out for those chicks that think they can simply suck and fuck their way to Easy Street. Never that son!!!!! Hell, my ex-fiancee didn't even dome me right so she lacked in the sack too, in addition to having absolutely NO AMBITION at all, except for getting married. If a woman wanted to come to my picnic, she had to bring more than the plastic utensils. Smell me???

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts

?????

I hope her new book addresses the issue of 'How to confirm if your baller[/b] is playing for the right TEAM' (With a foreword by Star Jones-Reynolds).

?????

I hope her new book addresses the issue of 'How to confirm if your baller[/b] is playing for the right TEAM' ( With a foreword by Star Jones-Reynolds[/b] ).

Ooooooooo, you know you wrong!!!! I feel you, though. "Cat's not the most masculine brother in the world."

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    I am SO buying this book!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I am SO buying this book!

CAS! LOOK OUT!

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    this really seems like something from "the onion" is it for real?

this really seems like something from "the onion" is it for real?

It's a real book... as to whether or not the author is being "for real," I can't say...

• DenmarkVZDenmarkVZ 397 Posts
    "for real," I can't say...

I might have to cancel my susscription to Don Diva now.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

Customers who bought this book also bought[/b]

Caught Up! by Winston Chapman
    Crack Head by Lisa Lennox
    Wild Thangz by Winston Chapman
    A Project Chick by Nikki Turner
    Dime Piece by Tracy Brown

• I might have to cancel my susscription to Don Diva now.

Haha, we used to have Don Diva in the waiting room of the law firm I used to work at.