Henessey w/ "blah blah blah" *DELETED*

DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
Post deleted by Delay

Comments

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    You are so drunk. Go to bed

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    Replace the vodka with Henessey in a white russian. It's much better. Trust me on this one.

www.tazacacao.com

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Last night I was ordering a drink for my boy mike. I asked what he wanted, and he said "Hennessy and Gingerale". C'mon man, that just aint right. I told him I was embarassed to order that and he'd have to do it himself. He got mad. Somehow i stumbled over to my computer last night and made a post about it. Jesus!

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Replace the vodka with Henessey in a white russian. It's much better. Trust me on this one.

www.tazacacao.com
    that too, is unacceptable.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    mixing Hennessey with ANYTHING.....EVEN ICE CUBES....is a sin

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    ITS FUCKING CONGAC, PEOPLE!!!!

• JacobWizzleJacobWizzle 1,003 Posts

Hen and Coke is wrong??? I actually have been leaving the hen alone for the most part recently. Its all about Grey Goose right now. Goin to a spot to kick it with co workers tonight that has 2 dollar anything. Probably goin to be on disgrace mode tonight.

2 DOLLAR ANYTHING !!!!!!

i cant drink Coke so i've never even tried it...

and i was a big Grey Goose fan until i discovered Ketel One...a little bit smoother IMO

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    For Vodka I always liked Belvedere and Grey Goose, even before they both became a rap cliche.

I also mess with Level (athough it may be Hangar I'm thinking of...)

Vodka all year round, but I'm usually a tequila drinker. During the winter though I fuck with some single malts.

Henny is good, but I'm actually more of a Grand Mariner dude (although normally I don't like sweet drinks.)

However, this summer is all about the CHELADO and the MICHELADO.

• JacobWizzleJacobWizzle 1,003 Posts
    2 DOLLAR ANYTHING !!!!!!

and i was a big Grey Goose fan until i discovered Ketel One...a little bit smoother IMO

The spot is called Larry's and its kind of ghetto. There is a blood stain on the pool table and I saw a dude roll in like 50 cases of Hennessey! They also have a big ass life size poster of my man D Doxx who is the dj up there in the front, holding a bottle and his chain. The city and other hating ass surrounding bars are tryin to shut it down.

I might have to try that Kettle One. I've been lookin for Armadale, just to ride for the Roc.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    2 DOLLAR ANYTHING !!!!!!

The spot is called Larry's and its kind of ghetto. There is a blood stain on the pool table and I saw a dude roll in like 50 cases of Hennessey! They also have a big ass life size poster of my man D Doxx who is the dj up there in the front, holding a bottle and his chain. The city and other hating ass surrounding bars are tryin to shut it down.

I might have to try that Kettle One. I've been lookin for Armadale, just to ride for the Roc.

I was given a promo case of Army a couple of years ago. Although it's not my number one choice, and I might buy it to "ride for the Roc" it's actually pretty good.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

Wow... OK no offense... Ketel one is damn near well drink status

I mean, Belve's a little harsher than Goose, Armie is kind of right there in the middle, Chopin, Vox, all good, but a little harsher... but Ketel? Can't even drink that straight! Goose is like water... I drink it straight, maybe over some ice if I feel like sipping instead of shooting...

I was on a whisky kick but I think I'm gonna go back to Vodkas now

Oh Jake - Armadale is MAD hard to find. I only know of like two spots in NEW YORK that have it, I don't even know where you'd go to find it out there.

Dudes didn't figure out how to distribute liquor before they bought in!

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts

Wow... OK no offense... Ketel one is damn near well drink status

I mean, Belve's a little harsher than Goose, Armie is kind of right there in the middle, Chopin, Vox, all good, but a little harsher... but Ketel? Can't even drink that straight! Goose is like water... I drink it straight, maybe over some ice if I feel like sipping instead of shooting...

I was on a whisky kick but I think I'm gonna go back to Vodkas now
    I gotta disagree there soldier. Kettle One is good stuff.

[lush]

Yall just don't know your vodka

[/lush]

• I read this thread, then noticed that my new office's kitchen stocks FRESCA (along with damn near every other soft drink).

Fresca will forever remind me of my grandma, who would, without fail, have her "highball" every evening around 6pm: Fresca and Ezra Brooks bourbon. Pour the Ezra 'til you got a brown Fresca.

And it wasn't bad at all. I might have to take a can home and have a drink in her memory.

For the record: I don't really get down with vodka. The taste AND the buzz are way too dull for me. I prefer tequila, beer, and red wine for taste and buzzes (all different, but all pleasant). Just don't try to offer me a gin and tonic. Shit tastes like Deep Woods Off.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    [lush]

Yall just don't know your vodka

[/lush]

sheeeet...all I drink is vodka usually. Ketel one is darn good IMO. Absolut on the other hand is caca well type shit. Belvedere, Chopin, Grey Goose, I'll drink alla that. yum. tonic and a lime and ice and I'm good to go.

See, you already messed up with the tonic. You gotta drink it skraight!

I'm dissing Ketel but it's a good one to mix with. I just wouldn't drink it straight

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    2 DOLLAR ANYTHING !!!!!!

I heard Henny and ROOTBEER is the move

You gotta drink it skraight!

Search term: dichotomy

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    This summer's drink = San Peligrino Limonata w/ Kettle One

another mixture that makes me cringe... red bull and vodka

Search term: dichotomy

fuck dichotomy....i see grizzlies

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    BIG DUDE DRINKING QUESTION:

I can have a couple of drinks and then catch a buzz, but gimme two beers and I'm all fuzzy. What gives? Is it because I've always drank liquor and now my body is used to it?

TEQUIZA GOT ME LEANED!

do you drink the beers faster than you drink the other drinks?

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    different buzz, like jake said.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I drink drinks fast, especially when tickets are involved. Ask the peoplewhobeingseeingmeintherealworld.

It's about to be on some "wow..it's a school night and I gotta get home soon (NO THE_MACK) Maybe I'll just have one long island....a beer? NO MAN YOU CRAZY! It ain't friday night!!!"

• This summer's drink = San Peligrino Limonata w/ Kettle One

another mixture that makes me cringe... red bull and vodka

A few summers ago I invented the Riverbottom Nightmare---Green River soda and Jack Daniels. The soda floats on top of the whiskey n' rocks and looks like the kind of pond you don't dare stick your foot in. Im not sure how I could drink that, but I won't touch redbull and anything.

Now I'm shifting from Guiness and Bushmills mode into Pacifico and Makers. Too bad the weather can't make up it's mind in the Northwest--got my dipsomania all askew.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Anybody familair with the 'California Bulldog' ?

Had it once at the suggestion of a homie...tastes like a straight up chocolate milkshake!

i had this one drink one time called "guerilla fart"... or...something?????....a friend bought it for me at this hole in the wall club one time and i've never been so fucked up off one drink in my life....anybody know what i'm talking about or was this some made up shit i was drinking .....

any Strut bartenders????