Henessey w/ "blah blah blah" *DELETED*

2»

Comments

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    any Strut bartenders????

Yes, but on the customer side.

Hi! I'm one of the most delicious drinks ever! Please try me!

French Martini
    2 oz vodka
    1 oz pineaple juice
    1 tbsp Chambord

I, too, am delicious

French 75
    2 oz gin
    splash of lemon juice
    top off glass with champagne

To avoid girlie drink syndrome, drink out of a coffee mug or a pint glass.

• CLabCLab 76 Posts
    the MICHELADO.

this is the MOVE. summer drink to perfection.

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    Replace the vodka with Henessey in a white russian. It's much better. Trust me on this one.

that too, is unacceptable.

Unacceptable to who? It tastes damn good. Don't knock it till you try it. If it's a money issue I'll buy you a bottle, damn.

• JacobWizzleJacobWizzle 1,003 Posts
    Oh Jake - Armadale is MAD hard to find. I only know of like two spots in NEW YORK that have it, I don't even know where you'd go to find it out there.

Dudes didn't figure out how to distribute liquor before they bought in!

Its funny because my hommie who works at Rocawear was telling me how they didn't expect it to be that hard to get it in the stores.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    One spot is a main store downtown... the other is this random hole-in-the-wall out in Astoria... I'm sure there are others, but it's damn hard to find! hahaha

• JacobWizzleJacobWizzle 1,003 Posts
    You gotta drink it skraight!

Drinkin too much Hen straight will have you on your grizzly for sure. My big hommie Kutfather would drink like 3 triples and start acting like a complete foolio. Dee Rock used to take that Hen to the grill as well.

• Options
    Maybe I'll just have one long island....

I've never even tried one of those, people around here don't really drink them. It's kind of like wearing the shirt of the band that you're going to see that night.

I've been sipping Jameson lately and enjoying it. I can't drink vodka because it makes me aggressively violent.

Anyone ever have a Mind-eraser?

• meshmesh 925 Posts

Anyone ever have a Mind-eraser?

i cant remember

i gotta stay away from the liquor for the most part, shit makes me black out all the time. i like the buzz, but i usually stick to beer. i can handle that a little better. ask delay, he saw me new years, i was outta hand off all that liquor!

but then again, i drank a bunch of hefeweizen the other night and that shit had me spent too.

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts

I've been sipping Jameson lately and enjoying it.

yeah im all about the single malts when its cold and dank out.

bout to pour me a sip o bushmills right now.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    Maybe I'll just have one long island....a beer? NO MAN YOU CRAZY! It ain't friday night!!!"

This is hilarious to me. My girl is pretty much the same way. She'll throw down LI's all night, but on that rare occasion she decides to drink beer she loses it. LOSES IT!

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    ice only in the henny plz or straight from the bottle

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    ask delay, he saw me new years, i was outta hand off all that liquor!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I like crown. alot. and also Jameson. I really am a whiskey man. vodka, gin... nope. rum is ok. and Tequila is absolute SHIT to me. Even the "good stuff". If you like it, thats cool, but I hate it. Like Pho... just because a whole nation of vietnamese like it doesn't mean its not CRAP! HAHAHAHAHA.

• meshmesh 925 Posts

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    King Moist be getting both his "swerve" and his "perv" on.

Trust me, I'm someonewhobeseeinghimintherealworldrealdrunk:)

as for me, I just gave up carbonation, so my drinks are limited, but I enjoy a fine Damrak martini with extra olives, Bushmills on the rocks or a fine glass of Don Julio tequila.