Falling Down Moment NRR

BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
ConEdison, Earthlink and Verizon, all since Friday night. Tech support is in India, where they like you to spell your name out for them EVERY GODDAMN TIME!Anyway, sayin. as we know it

Comments

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    ConEdison, Earthlink and Verizon, all since Friday night. Tech support is in India, where they like you to spell your name out for them EVERY GODDAMN TIME!

Probably just a little sweet justice. I've never been able to spell an Indian name anymore elborate than Sameer.

• I fired off a four page poison pen letter to verizon a couple months ago, which I'll post if I can find. I wont get into the excruciatingly boring details abou thow they repeatedly humiliated me, but they suck so hard. I broke my phone talking to them! I just get angry thinking about it!!!

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    ConEdison, Earthlink and Verizon, all since Friday night. Tech support is in India, where they like you to spell your name out for them EVERY GODDAMN TIME!

Probably just a little sweet justice. I've never been able to spell an Indian name anymore elborate than Sameer.

Which is totally fine, plus I have a raer name anyway, but they are only doing it to make my tech support experience more pleasant. This after already interacting with the phone robot bitch 3 times.

I wont get into the excruciatingly boring details abou thow they repeatedly humiliated me, but they suck so hard.

Slight ayo but I hear you. So after I protested the fact that yesterday they wanted to charge me for repair call, Verizon dude shows up today and first thing he needs is go for a piss! unfuckingbelievable.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    I was on hold yesterday for an hour and a half trying to cancel an MCI phone line. Doesn't matter though. It was on company time and was my bosses MCI line. That reminds me, I should try to call them again right now.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    Slightly off, but factor:

one funeral
    one job firing
    one destroyed flat tire
    one extremely rude in-law to the widow
    and one thief stealing money out people's purses... the same day as the funeral... in the widow's house.

Hmm.

That's my previous week.

2 job interviews this week though. whoop whoop.

Did you buy a new tie with the money?

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts

That's not funny.

That's not funny.

I'm not convinced.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

"I'm not convinced."

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts