TOP 3 RECORDS YOU NEED IN YOUR LIFE ASAP?

1235»

Comments

• 1. Nancy Priddy LP
    2. Zalatnay Sartola (the green psych lookin cover, can never remember the title)
    3. Os Brazoes

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    - reuben bell - superjock (7inch)

I grabbed this last week. Not really my thing. PM me

• - reuben bell - superjock (7inch)

I grabbed this last week. Not really my thing. PM me

good news

• nrichnrich 932 Posts

2. Zalatnay Sartola (the green psych lookin cover, can never remember the title)

This one has dropped massively in price since it's peak a couple years ago, but will probably rise for a few weeks because its inclusion in this thread. I'll PM you the title

• picked up another top want this week...Duo Exchange. I think I've got all the Survival LPs now, at least all the Rashied Ali ones.

if people are sweating Willie and the Bumblebees does that mean the Spider John Koerner LP I have is worth some $$$?

the record they did with john koerner is blues/folk music, it usually sells for around $30, their honey from the bee is by far their best release and is funky which is why people are after it, all the other bumblebees releases don't quite match up.

• harlem pop trotters

dave,

how hard/easy is that to find? i have never saw that record.

i meant the one on les treteaux. usually goes for about 150-200. the other one is some library record that isn't as hard to find/as good. the same people that did the godchild record.
    les treteaux, that's the name of that label.

yes, that's the one I'm talking about. I never knew they had a cut a sound library. i was under the assumption that they only did one album (the biker cover).

i'm actually not sure if the library is the same people as the one on les treteaux though.

• Got one:

Fathers Children - S/T on mercury ..

but refuse to pay stupid 1k ebay prices for this .. $25 tops!

• Ok here goes..

BWH "stop" (House of Music 12")
    G'Race "on fire" (Merak 12")
    Felli "diamond in the night" (Discomagic 12")

Also as always my number 3 soul wants:

Sweet Mixture "house of fun and love" (Bazar)
    Roosevelt matthews "you got me diggin' you" (King)
    Bob & Fred "i'll be on my way" (Big mack)

/Leo

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Ruby Andrews- black ruby
    Four Mints lp on capsoul
    Cozy Eggleston- grand slam

and that curtis green 45 on your site lotusland yes plaese

Crossed off Cozy Eggleston and Curtis Green off the wantlist. I'd love to get the Lovelites on uni, that Tommie Young lp or Marie Queenie Lyons.

or this one

• not that rare, but i just can't seem to locate copies of, and need ASAP:

Eddie Gale - Ghetto Music
    Charles Rouse - Two Is One
    Barney Wilen - Moshi

In that order

• how much has willie and bees lp been selling at??

rickey calloway...get it right

good things...pearl dowell

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    I'd really like to have that Lewis Connection joint to fuck with some pre-purple Prince.
    Also really want that LA Reid joint that's supposedly being reished.
    Otherwise my prayers were answered this year when I got the M______ ___K__ ___S_L record - the one I wanted plus one I didn't even know existed - from the man himself to boot!

But fuck a record - been 3 years strong now and I still haven't found a promo Patrice Rushen "Straight From The Heart" shirt. I got all the other joints I need for now, or at least have come across them (found a Zapp shirt - it was too small but at least I found one). Anyone who can deliever me one - I'll do the dishes for a month. Straight up.

• 2. exit 9-straight up

I wouldn't waste your time with this. Its not all that.

• gravelheadwrapgravelheadwrap corn 948 Posts
    i need every essential because i am so little

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts

2. exit 9-straight up

I wouldn't waste your time with this. Its not all that.

Very true.