Post records that you've made/put out/produced etc

Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
I'd figure since it's record day All of us could put up pics and even samples of records we've put out, produced, had a hand in creating etc....P.S.i'm waiting for jake one to son the living shit out of all us [/b]some japan only remix I did

Comments

• @ 15
    @ 18 martin from Los Crudos put this one out

@26

• dayday 9,611 Posts

cover art is mega melt

• RustyBRustyB 223 Posts

Damn its too many for images:

I did most of these with my partner in crime Frank Cueto..
    Dr Delay does all our covers... dude is

Releases:
    Mi Gusta La Musica (12") Defective Records
    It's All Good EP (12") Maxi Records
    Make Me (12") Dadhouse
    Duke / Mr. Parker / Spinner (12") Bear Entertainment
    Fire It Up (12") Wha? Roots Recordings
    Hush Puppies EP (12") Funk Weapons
    For The People By The People (12") Aroma
    Party Over Here! (12") Aroma
    Pete's Sake / Swing the South (12") Funk Weapons
    On The One (CD) Sunswept Music
    Tall Man / Smooth Daddy (7") Howlin' Records
    Watch Out (12") Funk Weapons
    What It Is EP (12") Hi-Phen Music Delivery
    Remixes:
    Between My Sheets (12") Under The Sheets (All ... LowDown Music
    Dodge City Rockers (12") Dodge City Rockers (Al... Fort Knox Recordings
    Soul Magic (Again) Pt. Two (12") Soul Magic (All Good F... Hi-Phen Music Delivery
    The Foundations EP (12") Got The Funk (All Good... Fort Knox Recordings
    Detroit Jazzin' (12") Detroit Jazzin' (All G... Pulver Records
    Hey, Brothers! (12") Hey, Brothers! (All Go... Innvision Records
    The Limitations EP (12") General Krooks (All Go... Funk Weapons
    Twin Peaks (2xCD) Dodge City Rockers (Al... Venom Music
    Chi-Town Strut (12") The Chi-Town Strut (Al... Citrona
    Fever (12") Fever (All Good Funk A... Not On Label
    Rip It Up (2xLP) The Law Is Wrong (All ... Unique

• gambitgambit 906 Posts

some japan only remix I did

Aww, I'm hip to this. I've heard some tracks on Japanese DJ mixtapes. Interesting... one day I may join you.

• rpmrpm 144 Posts

• some japan only remix I did

Aww, I'm hip to this. I've heard some tracks on Japanese DJ mixtapes. Interesting... one day I may join you.

oh word? Tell me which ones. P-Vine signed Kero and they've been doing a nice push for him, doing some Japan only remixes as well. We're supposed to tour there in march

holler on the pm.

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts

i'm waiting for jake one to son the living shit out of all us [/b]

I'm just actually curious to see what his discography is like. He's killed it the past 2 years.

• i'm waiting for jake one to son the living shit out of all us [/b]

I'm just actually curious to see what his discography is like. He's killed it the past 2 years.

• @ 15

SEXYBNYCE HOLY SHIT YOU WERE NOT IN MY LAI

I'LLBE THE MONKEY WRENCH THAT FUCKS YOUR WORKS ILL BE THE MONKEY WRENCH THAT FUCKS IT ALL holy shit that 7" was my shit totally sonned the LP. every time I would listen to it I would get glitter from the cover all over everything

• montymonty 420 Posts

a few of the ones i had something to do with in the 70s as arranger, synthesist, engineer, and/or producer: Fleetwood Mac - Fleetwood Mac, Buckingham Nicks - Buckingham Nicks, Lee Oskar - Lee Oskar, Candi Staton - Young Hearts Run Free, Mandrill - Just Outside Of Town, Buddy Miles Regiment - Sneak Attack, Richard Torrance - Eureka, Dave Crawford - Here Am I, Deryll Inman - Electric Skyway, Domenic Troiano - Tricky

• REMODEREMODE 91 Posts
    LONE STAR BREAKS- BATTLE BREAK RECORD IN 2002 and KRS-ONE FEAT Q-BURSE-WHAT CHA KNOW ABOUT 12INCH ON STYLUSWARS LABEL RECENTLY SORRY I DON'T KNOW HOW TO POST PICS.

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    This is an unreleased remix I did for my boy's band, the Fun Lovin' Criminals. Did it right when they changed labels, so the new label had no interest in the older tracks, even though it's one of the better ones. Now it's consigned to the iTunes library (I doubt it will ever get released) but it's probably the remix i'm most proud of...

http://s38.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=19GYVGPAQCTAP0W9VXDSNOALG5

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

a few of the ones i had something to do with in the 70s as arranger, synthesist, engineer, and/or producer: Fleetwood Mac - Fleetwood Mac, Buckingham Nicks - Buckingham Nicks, Lee Oskar - Lee Oskar, Candi Staton - Young Hearts Run Free, Mandrill - Just Outside Of Town, Buddy Miles Regiment - Sneak Attack, Richard Torrance - Eureka, Dave Crawford - Here Am I, Deryll Inman - Electric Skyway, Domenic Troiano - Tricky

THANK YOU

• SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts

SG

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts

THANK YOU

SECONDED!

• @ 15

I'LLBE THE MONKEY WRENCH THAT FUCKS YOUR WORKS ILL BE THE MONKEY WRENCH THAT FUCKS IT ALL holy shit that 7" was my shit totally sonned the LP. every time I would listen to it I would get glitter from the cover all over everything

Ahh, many are not familure with my long passed king of blast beats fame. Man, that was this silliest fucking packaging ever! It was 14x7 sheets of that tar fabric they use for roofing, stamped a with a color photocopy glued on. very labor intensive. It looked real cool but when we took them on the road in the hot ass summer they melted to the plastic sleeves. Me and fat ass Pat Kinelly quit after the tour to support pony soldier. The LP has some other cats on it. I got around quite a bit in the chicago hardcore scene. Before my lai I played in a band called Streetcleaner that did a long lost split 7 with a band called Slavestate.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

THAT D*M**IC T**IA*O GOT BREAKZ.

• i feel very posting after monty, but these are two I put out on my label.

• @ 15

Ahh, many are not familure with my long passed king of blast beats fame. Man, that was this silliest fucking packaging ever! It was 14x7 sheets of that tar fabric they use for roofing, stamped a with a color photocopy glued on. very labor intensive. It looked real cool but when we took them on the road in the hot ass summer they melted to the plastic sleeves. Me and fat ass Pat Kinelly quit after the tour to support pony soldier. The LP has some other cats on it. I got around quite a bit in the chicago hardcore scene. Before my lai I played in a band called Streetcleaner that did a long lost split 7 with a band called Slavestate.

Seriously, anything with a blast beat and I would (do) lose it. You played drums? This is the best thing I ever learned on Soulstrut ever. Yo for some extra shit, I am pretty sure I ordered that 7" from Vacuum. I don't think I've heard Streetcleaner, but I believe Slavestate were the ex Antischism band? I am not sure, though. Who put that record out?

• @ 15

Seriously, anything with a blast beat and I would (do) lose it. You played drums? This is the best thing I ever learned on Soulstrut ever. Yo for some extra shit, I am pretty sure I ordered that 7" from Vacuum. I don't think I've heard Streetcleaner, but I believe Slavestate were the ex Antischism band? I am not sure, though. Who put that record out?

Antischism-man that takes me back!!!! thats the ill ill crusty sound. nah, it's not the same band. It was these cats from northern new york who later became Avision or something like that. I dont even have that record anymore. we thought it would be funny since we were both named after godflesh records. Oh man, Vacume in SF...what was that dudes name? Timogen or something? I ran with all those rad chicago bands of the time, charles bronson [I'm in the photo on the back of the LP] mk ultra, crudos, pretentious assholes and all them. Hardcore was real fun back then.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts

[color:brown]HOLY SHIT IS RIGHT[/color][/b]

• monty for president

• I'd figure since it's record day All of us could put up pics and even samples of records we've put out, produced, had a hand in creating etc....

P.S.

i'm waiting for jake one MONTY to son the living shit out of all us [/b]

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
    Before my lai I played in a band called Streetcleaner that did a long lost split 7 with a band called Slavestate.

• I'd figure since it's record day All of us could put up pics and even samples of records we've put out, produced, had a hand in creating etc....

P.S.

i'm waiting for jake one MONTY to son the living shit out of all us [/b]

Damn I didn't know Monty played on all those records. That's a discography for yo ass.

I'm on the sidekick so I can't post pics of my shit unfortunately. I need to gather all those covers though. There is one lurker who can son everybody on here with platinum plaques and shit. He's just not the type to brag about it.

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts

Party Over Here! (12") Aroma

son, I've seen people lose their shit over this one in a sweaty basement, you deserve the utmost respect.

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts
    i've managed to get these out over the last year or so: