QUESTION TO MY JEWISH STRUTTER N*GGAZ

124»

Comments

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Are you from France? Are you that guy who's feeding dogs to sharks? You better check yourself before you wreck yourself.
    Freedom fries forever!!

Yo! Haz,
    Calm down.
    You're OFF TOPIC man, you're not arguing like you should.

And Who said that:

The rap game sucks right now. It's like money see money do. It went from the gangsta s**t to now the pimp s**t. Everybody's a pimp. If you know what a real pimp is? A real pimp is a homo. Most pimps are homosexuals. That's why pimps like to have perms, they like to get their nails done, they like to get manicures and they like to dress fancy. Like women! They hate women because they wanna be women. That's why they have women out there selling *****because they dont have no *****. They're mad at em. That's where the pimp culture come from. Only a homo would beat up a woman, man. Only a f***ing punk would do that. And this is what these rappers glorify. If you look at it? You have Jay-Z .. "Big Pimpin"... 50 Cent.."P.I.M.P".., you've got Nelly ..."Pimp Juice".. David Banner.."Like a Pimp"! You've got mothaf***in' everybody doing something with a pimp.Everybody's a pimp. Where are all the stand up guys? Where are all the mother****in? leaders? Where are the Malcolm X's and the Martin Luther Kings at, man? They don?t exist no more? They pimps too?
    S to the A

CO-

Peace.

Bapt

Yo,

I'm not arguing - just gibberish talk to make myself laugh.

This dood is going fishing with puppies.

Remember Captain Ahab...

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    hehe...yeah i'm "from" France but that's it. You can't draw any more conclusion about me just because of location.

as for the topic, let's not focus on me and let's re-center the discussion back to what it was...Phil should do it.

and remember
    just gibberish talk to make myself laugh

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    hehe...yeah i'm "from" France but that's it. You can't draw any more conclusion about me just because of location.
    uhh, you can't draw conclusions about jews just because they're jewish?

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Are you from France? Are you that guy who's feeding dogs to sharks? You better check yourself before you wreck yourself.
    Freedom fries forever!!

Yo! Haz,
    Calm down.
    You're OFF TOPIC man, you're not arguing like you should.

And Who said that:

The rap game sucks right now. It's like money see money do. It went from the gangsta s**t to now the pimp s**t. Everybody's a pimp. If you know what a real pimp is? A real pimp is a homo. Most pimps are homosexuals. That's why pimps like to have perms, they like to get their nails done, they like to get manicures and they like to dress fancy. Like women! They hate women because they wanna be women. That's why they have women out there selling *****because they dont have no *****. They're mad at em. That's where the pimp culture come from. Only a homo would beat up a woman, man. Only a f***ing punk would do that. And this is what these rappers glorify. If you look at it? You have Jay-Z .. "Big Pimpin"... 50 Cent.."P.I.M.P".., you've got Nelly ..."Pimp Juice".. David Banner.."Like a Pimp"! You've got mothaf***in' everybody doing something with a pimp.Everybody's a pimp. Where are all the stand up guys? Where are all the mother****in? leaders? Where are the Malcolm X's and the Martin Luther Kings at, man? They don?t exist no more? They pimps too?
    S to the A

CO-

Peace.

Bapt

He was just fucking around Bapt. You know he don't mean that. Shit, nobody in their right mind ascribes to the "Freedom Fries" theory over here.

Even though there's a good amount of antisemitism in France, as well as some people having a skewed and misinformed view of Americans, I don't think anyone on this board is going to lump everyone in together.

As for that quote, I got it from the front page of ISM707's website. Can't say I fully agree with all of it though. Seems very sexist and homophobic to me.

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    uhh, you can't draw conclusions about jews just because they're jewish?

LOL
    easy!

i know you want me to say yes, but to tell you the truth, no you can't.

40 years ago maybe. But the World has changed. Jewish don't mean shit nowadays. You gotta be more specific...Like Orthodox Sionist Jewish. Then you can draw conclusion... But jewish, no. You can put what you want in that Jewish term. Plus 99% of the World is mixng race and religion, which is in a way very useful for the "jewish cause". But that's another story.

• there's only one popular song i can think of that uses yiddish, and it was a big damn hit:

"all this chitter-chatter, chitter-chatter, chitter-chatter
    'bout schmatte, schmatte, schmatte...i can't give it away on seventh avenue"

so you're in good company, i'd say.

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    He was just fucking around Bapt. You know he don't mean that. Shit, nobody in their right mind ascribes to the "Freedom Fries" theory over here.

Even though there's a good amount of antisemitism in France, as well as some people having a skewed and misinformed view of Americans, I don't think anyone on this board is going to lump everyone in together.

As for that quote, I got it from the front page of ISM707's website. Can't say I fully agree with all of it though. Seems very sexist and homophobic to me.

You're right.

But eyh! that quote is funny as hell! and true, in a way
    but yeah seems sexist and homophobic, I agree.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

as for the topic, let's not focus on me and let's re-center the discussion back to what it was...Phil should do it.

and remember
    just gibberish talk to make myself laugh

Everytime this dood posts...

God kills a kitten

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    40 years ago maybe. But the World has changed. Jewish don't mean shit nowadays. You gotta be more specific...Like Orthodox Sionist Jewish. Then you can draw conclusion... But jewish, no. You can put what you want in that Jewish term. Plus 99% of the World is mixng race and religion, which is in a way very useful for the "jewish cause". But that's another story.

Straight up son, I would call you a clown ass clown, if I could understand your nonsense ass that is.

Fuck it, I'll call you a clown anyway. Fucking clown

CLOWNS = THE 17TH ELEMENT OF REAL HIP HOP.

Le Superbe SPECTACLE a HIP-HOP.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

Straight up son, I would call you a clown ass clown, if I could understand your nonsense ass that is.

Fuck it, I'll call you a clown anyway. Fucking clown

CLOWNS = THE 17TH ELEMENT OF REAL HIP HOP.

Le Superbe SPECTACLE a HIP-HOP.

Jerry Lewis & Crumping...I don't get it.

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

I just want my day...that's it.
    Pap had it, so let's move forward. I need mad buzz...

• dayday 9,611 Posts

here I am

but you can't have me, billy.

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

here I am

but you can't have me, billy.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Sad state of affairs.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    dude honestly, I don't even know what the hell is going on in here...

BUT WELCOME TO THE UBERZONE

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

I would like to inform all anti semites on the board that I am fasting for Yom Kipper.

It has been the toughest 40 minutes of my life.

Peace & Love

h

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    And Who said that:

S to the A

Saigon.

hey back on a serious note, i hope nobody is getting offended because i see you're now typing some real life shit and i dont want to hurt nobody's ego that deep.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    hey back on a serious note, i hope nobody is getting offended because i see you're now typing some real life shit and i dont want to hurt nobody's ego that deep.

Seriously, don't worry. I made a joke about fasting.

VIVRE LE QU??BEC LIBRE!

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

Ego? Dude what the fuck? Are you SERIOUS?

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Didn't think so.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

I would like to inform all anti semites on the board that I am fasting for Yom Kipper.

It has been the toughest 40 minutes of my life.

Peace & Love

h

damn y'all must have that hanging type sunset

so far I'm 15 minutes into it and I need a blunt

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Dude, you need a good zetz on the kop.

Or better yet, you need a blunt, some manishevitz, and a good shtup

• dayday 9,611 Posts

Or better yet, you need a blunt, some manishevitz, and a good shtup

Now who's gonna photoshop a pic of Miss Shing-a-Ling in a yamulke?

• I'm sorry I ever got invovlved with this post. Some attitudes that people have are really surprising.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    "jews are ________ (Fill in the blank)

I got it - "greedy".

WHAT DO I WIN???

wrong!

the correct answer was "evil"

don't worry though you can make up points in the lightning round

we would've accepted "crafty," "devious" or "good with money."

I was thinking of going with "horned beasts"

I was going to say "hairy"

Jews are argumentative.

There is a big difference between speaking Yiddish, which my Grandmother and aunts did, and using Yiddish words and phrases, like so many Jews, and non-Jews do.

I love the Woody Allen scene where he is converting and comes home with all his new Christian paraphanelia including a loaf of white bread. I have yet to find a goy who understands why that is so funny.