DIPSET related shit (ESSENTIALS RELATED)

SouthCrackalackSouthCrackalack 3,853 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
i dont care if its Cam, Jimmy Boy, Juelz or whoever..I know they got an ass of shir out(as far as lps,mixtapes,etc). I am looking for that heat..the must have type shit. I own a few randomly put together CDs i complied from DLing..but whats really good? also, I like the Ramones t shirt bite. anyone here have one?

Comments

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Being on the West Coast, it's hard to find these mixtapes. I've thought about buying one or two off ebay, but yeah, it's hard to know which ones to get.

So when does the new Juelz album drop?

• cmon..wheres Catchdubs or someone familiar with their releases? I have heard that some of the mixtapes are just "so so"..im looking for the heaters. its midnight and i need to have a least a CD or 2 of SOMETHING burned by morning time for my ride to work. come on now!?!?!? I tried burning the Camron cd he recently put out, but that shit dont play in my ride. I think because it has a RNS file extension or some shit. someone help me if you can? it would be appreciated! thanks!

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    Hell Rell - Streets Wanna Know(The ruggedest one in the crew,and he can rap to)

Diplomats Records Presents: Dipset Memorial Day Mixtape 2005(the crew rappin over old school classics)

DukeDaGod Presents: Dipset - More Than Music Vol. 1(Where there's piff there's always FIYAH!!!)

That should hold you.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Diplomats Records Presents: Dipset Memorial Day Mixtape 2005(the crew rappin over old school classics)

Is this where their jams over "Push It" and "The Symphony" are from? I caught those on the radio a few times, and was feelin it...especially the Symphony shit.

And here's the site for all your Dipset queries Pifff Yes! that's a link to a real site.

Is this where their jams over "Push It" and "The Symphony" are from? I caught those on the radio a few times, and was feelin it...especially the Symphony shit.

The "Push it" track is on Diplomatic Immunity 2,and "The Symphony" song is on both the Memorial Day mixtape as well as "More than music" album.

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    Cam's last album is great.

both the afore mentioned tapes.

also get:

Dipset Byrd Gang Vol 2 - The New Season
    Diplomats Volume 5
    Juelz Santana - Back Like Cooked Crack

http://www.dipsetmixtapes.com/

• bropsbrops 182 Posts
    This doesn't have anything to do with the Dipsets, but have you guys heard Plastic Little? I ordered the EP from turntablelab recently, sounded interesting. I haven't heard a whole song yet, though. Here's the sound clips (rm) from turntablelab: FOIL, Drizhollering, I'm Not A Thug and Lovely Lady Type Song. Futuristic?

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    This doesn't have anything to do with the Dipsets

then why are you posting it in the DIPSET thread?

• bropsbrops 182 Posts
    Its midnight and i need to have a least a CD or 2 of SOMETHING burned by morning time for my ride to work.

• thanks evveryone..I shall now start my mission

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Being on the West Coast, it's hard to find these mixtapes. I've thought about buying one or two off ebay, but yeah, it's hard to know which ones to get.

So when does the new Juelz album drop?

www.mixtapekings.com

And: November 22

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

dude is

definately my pick out of the DIPSET.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

dude is

definately my pick out of the DIPSET.

really?

no love for JR Writer?

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    Hell Rell's voice irritates me.

I'd go with JR Writer... but does the guy have a whole mixtape in him. Is Writer's Block 2 any good?

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    the most essential Dipset shit EVAR is "Built this City"

• the most essential Dipset shit EVAR is "Built this City"

... according to a white guy in Arizona

what do you feel is the most essential dipset song ever? I can have an opinion right? Or are white werstern dudes not allowed opinions on rap?

• The best dipset song ever is Santana's Town

You are allowed to have an opinion but you are not allowed to categorically state that a joke like "Built This City" is the best anything of anything

• I can have an opinion right?

sure - but that would be like "built this city is MY FAVORITE dipset song ever"

i happen to like the song as well, but it was a failed single (even in new york) and FAR from essential. no way you can mention that before "dipset anthem" or "santana's town" or "get em girls" or even new(ish) shit like "the symphony"

• I can have an opinion right?

sure - but that would be like "built this city is MY FAVORITE dipset song ever"

i happen to like the song as well, but it was a failed single (even in new york) and FAR from essential. no way you can mention that before "dipset anthem" or "santana's town" or "get em girls" or even new(ish) shit like "the symphony"

Speaking of which any idea where/when "Girls, Cash, Cars" is gonna come out legit? That shit is fucking heatery.

last time I checked anytime anyone says some shit is "essential" it is just their opinion. You can chose to trust that or make your own decisions. There are quite a few bloggers and magazines who's opinion of "essential" I do not trust...

• Right, so all I was doing was pointing out that DJ KARL IS A DOG, ONE YOU DO NOT TRUST.

DJ KARL IS A DOG, ONE YOU DO NOT TRUST.
    then I'm in good company

"You leave your green around me
    Ni**a your green gonna get lit up
    You leave your drink around me
    Believe your drink gonna get drunk up "

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

Is Diplomatic Immunity 2 any good? The 1st one was AMAZING, Haven't listened to anything else for fear of being disapointed.

h

• Speaking of which any idea where/when "Girls, Cash, Cars" is gonna come out legit? That shit is fucking heatery.

b-side to the "something new" single on asylum

• Speaking of which any idea where/when "Girls, Cash, Cars" is gonna come out legit? That shit is fucking heatery.

YESSSSSSSSS NYAH.

And on a totally unrelated note how coconuts is that new Pharell track

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Speaking of which any idea where/when "Girls, Cash, Cars" is gonna come out legit? That shit is fucking heatery.

YESSSSSSSSS NYAH.

And on a totally unrelated note how coconuts is that new Pharell track

it's no already plat-tin-um.

• HamHam 872 Posts
    "you oughta know by now"

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    "you oughta know by now"

Yes. Still trying to find a copy of that.