my life today

dayday 9,611 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
Get up, get kids up.Make them bottles, make me coffee - go smoke the last cigarette I have.I walk outside, I hear them bugging out, I look through the door and they're both butt ass naked running around.I come inside make them breakfast, they finish and I go to take a shit.My youngest (who is almost 2) comes into the bathroom going "ewww poo poo!". I'm trying to do my thing and fend him off at the same time cause he wants to come in and see what's going on. So I've got to do the Heisman while simultaneously handling my business. Now one of them is spinning around with his arms out occasionally slapping the other one in the face.I hope my wife gets back soon.

Comments

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    have you gotten off the toilet yet?

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Dude. Our house looks like it got ransacked in a robbery. Kids are messy. I give up. Call child protection services.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    yeah

We have a cat and his box is in that same bathroom so I see him eyeing it like he wants to get in it. I was obviously trapped so trying to keep him out of there was not easy.

Last week Miles went to use that bathroom. I go in to see what's taking so long and he's peeing into the catbox.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Sounds like a job for:

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Sounds like a job for:

You just wanted to post that so you could look at her pic throughout the day

"you've beeeeen a notty boy, Drew!"

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    Just get them high as a motherfucker sit them in front of the tv, and give'em some ice cream.

You should be all set.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Just get them high as a motherfucker sit them in front of the tv, and give'em some ice cream.

You should be all set.
    nate, you'd be my three-six mafia loving 10-1/2yr old's ideal babysitter.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    You just wanted to post that so you could look at her pic throughout the day

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I'm most definitley not living like this dude (was).

Yo seriously, this kid thing is no joke.

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    Sounds like a job for:

I'm not afraid to say: I'd tap.

• OlskiOlski 355 Posts
    Today was a good day. Be thankful for what you got and don't forget: life is what you make it!

(I give you call on friday, D*****. Thanks for the info)

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Today was a good day. Be thankful for what you got and don't forget: life is what you make it!

(I give you call on friday, D*****. Thanks for the info)

All too true. It's easy to forget sometimes.

It's beautiful outside today (crystal clear/ 89 degrees) so I think I'll take em somewhere.

(But I have sooooo much work to do! Where's the catch 22 graemlin when you need it)

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    My youngest (who is almost 2) comes into the bathroom going "ewww poo poo!". I'm trying to do my thing and fend him off at the same time cause he wants to come in and see what's going on. So I've got to do the Heisman while simultaneously handling my business.

Now one of them is spinning around with his arms out occasionally slapping the other one in the face.

I hope my wife gets back soon.

Don't be a punk, day. I do that shit everyday.

Crayon on the TV, removal of the diaper and piss on the carpet, food in the VCR, DVDs from the library missing for life (???), emptying of every bottle of anything even remotely reachable (this includes moving a chair and scaling the cabinets) onto the carpet.

I could go on forever.

Dude. Our house looks like it got ransacked in a robbery. Kids are messy. I give up. Call child protection services.

You tell it, Raj. People don't know unless they have kids. Small children are like a daily demolition crew in your living room.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

So do I.

I wasn't complaining. Just speaking.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts

So do I.

I wasn't complaining. Just speaking.

I was speaking in jest. Just giving you a hard time, playboy.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    My youngest (who is almost 2) comes into the bathroom going "ewww poo poo!". I'm trying to do my thing and fend him off at the same time cause he wants to come in and see what's going on. So I've got to do the Heisman while simultaneously handling my business.

Now one of them is spinning around with his arms out occasionally slapping the other one in the face.

I hope my wife gets back soon.

Crayon on the TV, removal of the diaper and piss on the carpet, food in the VCR, DVDs from the library missing for life (???), emptying of every bottle of anything even remotely reachable (this includes moving a chair and scaling the cabinets) onto the carpet.

I could go on forever.

You tell it, Raj. People don't know unless they have kids. Small children are like a daily demolition crew in your living room.

All that "shit" sounds beautiful. Makes me 1) think of my little days and 2) look forward to fatherhood.

hats off ya'll. hope to be joining you soon...

if i ain't sturle.

• Soma45Soma45 38 Posts
    That shit is funny, cuddo. My fantasy football team name is MISTA MOM ( I swear). That's what I refer to myself as since little Soma was born 16 mos. ago. My life went from rapper to father REEEAL fast, but it's cool. Me & the wiz work opposite shifts, so it's me & my son every night after work pretty much. Had to pass up performing with a live band tonight at a dope jazz club ( Club Cafe in PGH) to sit with my son & continue brainwashing him w/ Primo beats and 70's Steelers videos. But I couldn't feel more proud when that little fool starts bouncing up & down when "Mass Appeal" comes on!!!! That's his shit.