Dude is gangster??

ovulationistovulationist 290 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
Im just trying to see how this yousendit.com shit works, AND i been wanting to put this kid on blast for a min. so heres the quick rundown....I worked at Pizza Hut until recently, with this 16 year old dude always trying to talk to me about hiphop. Homie is on some "Fabolous is the milliniums answer to Biggie" type ingnorance. Anyway, he told me about his boy being such a "hot emcee", insisted that i check out his "demo". Which is all bedroom shit apparently. He is 16 also. This shit is fucking hilarious!!!! Check out how gangster this kid is trying to come off. Through the whole album (yes, there are like 15 songs on the "demo") he reps his neighborhood, Brookside, which happens to be a record spot of mine, and is SOOOOOO fucking far from "hood". Its mostly older people, with some money. Anyway, this is the only track i uploaded, the first one. There are some really funny, violent, murder jams that i will post if this one works. Some other choice lyrics talk about where he keeps bodies, robbing people outside an ATM, stabbing kids at his highschool, etc... Just keep in mind, this kid is 16 and from a pretty rich neighborhood.http://s37.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3EE642V6RDXBH0J2298GT06UT3Hope this is as funny to you guys as it is me.

Comments

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    how is it that people who make this shit dont see how whack it is?????

this is too funny!

he said that he is "ready to die"

• how is it that people who make this shit dont see how whack it is?????

IM SAYIN', the kid that gave me this was fucking DEAD SERIOUS.

I dont get it.....

• awsome...

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Wow, I guess I just ain't ready.

Brookside4Lifemuthafugga!!

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,885 Posts
    "imagine what it is like to be immortalized by your own muthafuckin' background..." [/b]

I imagine he looks something like this?

• I like it. What region does this kid hail from? It may be the next to blow up.

Its that Dirty Dirty!!!!!

South Carolina...."Fuck ya'll punks, cuz ya'll aint rea-day!!!"

• "imagine what it is like to be immortalized by your own muthafuckin' background..." [/b]

Thats prolly pretty fucking close. Ive never seen homie, but ex-raving retards make the best rap...

i know you heard of that

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    i'm gagging right now......

"maybe some day these motherfuckers will realize that...I'M UNTOUCHABLE!"

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    whatever. I've been into this guy since like 1998, you all are just on his jock because his shit is on BET now and y'all are some fake cheerleaders.

• I like it. What region does this kid hail from? It may be the next to blow up.

Its that Dirty Dirty!!!!!

South Carolina....

I should have known. MORE, MORE, MORE! I WANT ALL 15 TRACKS!

That is now the first thing on my list of "to dos" in the morning....

• BigNachoBigNacho 47 Posts
    high school shooter

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    The "chorus" really sets this one apart in the upper echelon, really makes ya think...

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    "imagine what it is like to be immortalized by your own muthafuckin' background..." [/b]

And there's that hat thing again.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    Amazingly, this sounds exactly like Gloria Velez. Who is this and what's the name of the song? Fuck y'all punks.

• Unbelievable!
    Anyone else notice the absence of a baseline? Hell, the absence of quality altogether!

• soulrezsoulrez 565 Posts
    careful brookside may be like L-Side

• hertzhoghertzhog 865 Posts
    Aside from the ridiculous content, this wasn't that bad. Sonically there's way worse shit out there.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    Yeah I'm going to have to say:

1.) Corny, yes.

2.) For a do-it-yourselfer, it was put together decently. It's on beat, and sounds decent.

Maybe he knows Johnny Crack.

• CosmophonicCosmophonic 1,172 Posts
    (fade) Bounce ride, bounce ride, bounce ride... (fade)

Now, post more.

- J

• ha. finally got it on the net,huh? from here to fame...

• man,everyone knows that Cassidy is the the milliniums answer to Biggie..not Fabolous.

• man,everyone knows that Cassidy is the the milliniums answer to Biggie..not Fabolous.

Alright, just in case you thought homeboy was fucking playing...

HELL NAH!!!

http://s47.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0SCR2O1JWYFTG11KMA1UD4P5CZ

I really cant get enough of this funny shit.

HELL NAH!!!

And if you didnt think he would rob you... If you didnt think he had bodies...think again!!

http://s47.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=36X63W8XVMN6924PWUSTT0JVWG

One of the best.

HELL NAH!!!

And if you didnt think he would rob you... If you didnt think he had bodies...think again!!

http://s47.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=36X63W8XVMN6924PWUSTT0JVWG

One of the best.

Damn it would be great if homeboy could read what people are saying about his joint.

• ArtichokeArtichoke 112 Posts
    WOW speechless.

• honestly... this gets better and better. That last track is FIYA!

I'm not kidding... I really don't think this is that bad. From a production point of view, it's a bit basic, but I think that's the charm of it... those keyboards. Dude got some flow - don't deny it... so what if he raps about a hood thats whack... that's life y'know?

WHAT'S HOMIES NAME?

I give him my seal of approval

I'm not kidding... I really don't think this is that bad. From a production point of view, it's a bit basic, but I think that's the charm of it... those keyboards. Dude got some flow - don't deny it... so what if he raps about a hood thats whack... that's life y'know?

WHAT'S HOMIES NAME?

Dude, yer on drugs!!! Are you talking about the one about his "enemies"??

You have to be kidding.

honestly... this gets better and better. That last track is FIYA!

WHAT'S HOMIES NAME?

Yeah you have got to be kidding. Flow is weak, beats are ass no charm. just shitty white boy.

WHAT'S HOMIES NAME?

Dude, yer on drugs!!! Are you talking about the one about his "enemies"??

You have to be kidding.

I need a full posting of all tracks... and track names - plaese!

I got this shit on repeat...

din-din-din dun-dun-dunnun, din-din-din dun-dun-dunnun,din-din-din dun-dun-dunnun,din-din-din dun-dun-dunnun,din-din-din dun-dun-dunnun,din-din-din dun-dun-dunnun,din-din-din dun-dun-dunnun,din-din-din dun-dun-dunnun,din-din-din dun-dun-dunnun,din-din-din dun-dun-dunnun,din-din-din dun-dun-dunnun,din-din-din dun-dun-dunnun,din-din-din dun-dun-dunnun,din-din-din dun-dun-dunnun

fuck ya'll punks, cause ya'll ain't ready!!!!