Dude is gangster??

2»

Comments

• http://s50.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2FIMCYT4DUWNB1FIPMLG33KJI8

Dude, i cant believe i didnt throw this one up sooner. This is his toughest moment. All i give it up to homie for is "commitment". He really put alot of time and thought into this wackness. Seriously though, please check out the "talking part". HOTT!!!

"With a vest or no vest, these cop killers will touch you. Between us is a statement and my statement is FUCK YOU!! Something like no other, leave you dead blood on your covers. Ink pen and some paper i leave your mother a note:

Dear Mom its me i got myself into some shit. I tried to fuck with Statik and he shot me like a bitch...."

THAT IS COMEDY!!!!

• I'm badass 4 life - my type stays in the slammer

what?.. he's 16, right??!!

this shit is awsome... no lie - I love it....

yo, send that cd to me

• el_sparkoel_sparko 884 Posts
    To be fair, this guy shits over the uk equivalent.....
    You know he's got to have a website though, any soulstrutters feeling charitable?

• tomtom 36 Posts
    i wanna know more about Pye Dog..

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    If you ask me, dude ain't much wacker than most rappers from that genre. Subject matter and lyrical ability sounds about par for the course to me (but then again, I don't know shit about bounce/crunk/dirty south rap, so I probably shouldn't even be commenting). Maybe he's fake, but what rapper that talks all that violent shit ain't fake? I would not be surprised in the least if dude becomes the next big thing in the rap world!

• y'all remember this guy ?

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    I would not be surprised in the least if dude becomes the next big thing in the rap world!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    y'all remember this guy ?

That might have been the funniest thing ive ever seen. Thank you

• JayGeeJayGee 313 Posts
    2000 Frederiksberg for life mothafucka!

• so you guys think this dude could sell? I am just curious...I am sure he could with the right marketing. I am sure if he was to get somewhat big..he would get exposed with the quickness.

• so you guys think this dude could sell? I am just curious...I am sure he could with the right marketing. I am sure if he was to get somewhat big..he would get exposed with the quickness.

We need a focus group meeting to determine the future of Static.

• name the time and place. im game. make the call(because I know you havent already)!!!

• JayGeeJayGee 313 Posts
    I want this CD! Pleeze send the details!