Certified Little Dude Moves:

Comments

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    Does this mean that Faux is changing his ebay id?

oh and i said three pages dammit. this is a let down.

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts

this whole scenario reminds me of 2 musicians.

one musician took another musician under his wing, befriended him, and gave him some smart business advice. the other musician then bought all the rights to his friend's music, when they were up for renewal, and threw them in commercials, laughing all the way to the bank.

a good look, this is not.

but I don't know if putting somebody on public blast in this type of situation is a good look either.

greed is one hell of a monster.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    You know what would be real funny? If this was Rey's 2nd copy!

(Cue pic of Reynaldo's 52 copies of Invitation to Openness)

Tsk tsk tsk.

Reynaldo, you are not a good look my friend.

• edubedub 715 Posts

However, putting a snipe on the one record that you know would make your enemy's day = big dude move

• AserAser 2,351 Posts

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

However, putting a snipe on the one record that you know would make your enemy's day = big dude move

Uhh, who's talking about enemies up in here? The issue at hand is the complete opposite of that.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

Faux's response:

Re: What's Your Police On Outbidding Sutters?

#322801 - 04/29/05 10:45 AM

Quote:

I always outbid people on here. Hell, they wouldn't know they needed that record if it weren't for me...

I guess Rey took your advice Faux? Damn.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts

Uhh, who's talking about enemies up in here? The issue at hand is the complete opposite of that.

they're enemies now

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    Quote:
    I always outbid people on here. Hell, they wouldn't know they needed that record if it weren't for me Guzzo's lists of the contents of his crates anyway.

Ohhhhhh... busted. busted. busted.

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts

Faux's response:

Re: What's Your Police On Outbidding Sutters? [Re: dCastillo]

Edit post Edit Reply to this post Reply Reply to this post Quote

Quote:

I always outbid people on here. Hell, they wouldn't know they needed that record if it weren't for me Guzzo's lists of the contents of his crates anyway.

Mark, your post makes no sense at all. I'm gonna go watch some cartoons. I have records. Very little to sweat in this world.

Reynaldo, at least put your Fania thing on CD for Fauxy, with a written apology stating how your greed/OCD got the best/worst of you. You can toss me a spare Ege Bamyasi for this invaluable advice.

Be a gentleman.

Reason edited: whoops, IP in the quote

Saying, Faux is judging Rey as a "little dude" based on his bid (which was a jack move, no doubt) when further scrolling reveals:

Faux saying:

Re: What's Your Policy On Outbidding Sutters?

#322859 - 04/29/05 12:14 PM

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Faux & Rey are both top drawer gentlemen of the highest degree - I blame...

THE RECORD.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

they're enemies now

Nah...I'll bet you anything that they're on the yacht deck right now getting Swedish massages, while comparing notes on Kool Heat.

Kool relax.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts

Be a gentleman.

The best 3 words uttered in this thread and I'd say there are a few posters who could heed this advice.

• this whole scenario reminds me of 2 musicians.

one musician took another musician under his wing, befriended him, and gave him some smart business advice. the other musician then bought all the rights to his friend's music, when they were up for renewal, and threw them in commercials, laughing all the way to the bank.

THE RECORD.

naah, blame the system:

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

THE RECORD.

naah, blame the system:

I believe "Big Dudes???" call it "The Game???".

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    This seems easy to solve. Rey offers to sell the record to Faux for Faux's bidding price, which was something like two dollars lower.

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts

Faux's response:

Re: What's Your Police On Outbidding Sutters?

Quote:
    I always outbid people on here. Hell, they wouldn't know they needed that record if it weren't for me...

I guess Rey took your advice Faux? Damn.

I think you need to clarify that this is Dave you're quoting here, not Daniel; editing your post three times doesn't change the fact that you misattributed the original sentiment...

actually it was Faux quoting Dave's quote.... (scroll down a little)?

saying

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts

saying

No, it wasn't; he altered the original quote to make a different point entirely. Why have you edited both your and Dave's posts to conceal that?

Saying, Faux is judging Rey as a "little dude" based on his bid (which was a jack move, no doubt) when further scrolling reveals:

Faux saying:

Re: What's Your Policy On Outbidding Sutters?
    #322859 - 04/29/05 12:14 PM

saying

saying

No, it wasn't; he altered the original quote to make a different point entirely. Why have you edited both your and Dave's posts to conceal that?

Whoa, hold up, I edited Dave's post to remove his IP, which I accidentally copied from the post. I didn't edit Faux's quote...

Okay I'm going back to re-read that thread and make sure I'm not losing my mind. Hold on...

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    Can you hear the drums beating?

I hear the sound of distant drums
    Far away, Far away
    And if they call for me to come
    Then I must go and you must stay

DUMP MYLATENCY! DUMP MYLATENCY!

saying

AH! My bad, Faux was poking fun at Sketch's mocking post? Serves me right for trying to decipher old threads on a Sunday night.

Regardless, it doesn't seem like Faux has any problem using a sniper against "enemies", but wouldn't do that against "friends." Saying, not judging.

And I'm going to shut up now, sorry for causing confusion on this one.

Can you hear the drums beating?

I hear the sound of distant drums
    Far away, Far away
    And if they call for me to come
    Then I must go and you must stay

DUMP MYLATENCY! DUMP MYLATENCY!

thanks, have a fun week on Soulstrut Aaron!

And I'm going to shut up now, sorry for causing confusion on this one.

• This is like Rocky V

Hah, word.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    OK, dudes, let's keep the peace in here or I may have to moderate up herrrrre

AND NO ONE WANTS TO SEE THAT.