The Coup joins the Illuminatti

volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
edited October 2005 in Strut Central
http://www.enterprisemission.com/weblog/weblog.htmI'm all for a good conspiricy theory, but really pretty much everyone knew terrorists wanted to bow up the trade center.

Comments

• No shit. it's not like it was the first attempt.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    volumeman your avatar is
    A.Avant Garde
    B.Disturbing
    c.LOOped
    d.Deragatory
    e.funny
    f.Fucked
    g.ANNOYING
    h.all of the above
    i.Played out
    j.Distraction from the WAR

That's what I love about it. Came with my heatrock, so I can't hate.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    An unpleasant fact.

Amongst scientists, it has been known that this hurricane was about to hit. Actually, two YEARS ago, an Icelandic science publication ran a story about the hurricane and it's possible impact on NOLA.

That blog was "bleh".

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    no offense intended volumen, but that site is run by ace nutjob Richard C Hoagland who thinks everything, and I mean everything is a conspiracy. The simple fact he exists is a conspiracy in his eyes... Seriously when I used to listen to Art Bell alot, he was always on spouting his latest insane conspiracy theories as if they were fact... I love Art Bell just for the simple fact he would let people like this spit thier viewpoints, but for real, you can not take anything he says seriously... Good for a laugh though.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    no offense intended volumen, but that site is run by ace nutjob Richard C Hoagland who thinks everything, and I mean everything is a conspiracy. The simple fact he exists is a conspiracy in his eyes... Seriously when I used to listen to Art Bell alot, he was always on spouting his latest insane conspiracy theories as if they were fact... I love Art Bell just for the simple fact he would let people like this spit thier viewpoints, but for real, you can not take anything he says seriously... Good for a laugh though.

Oh I totally agree. I like it for the same reason cuz they just go on and on about crazy shit and it's funny, but easily disproved. I just had to post this because of The Coup cover reference.

And yea, Richard is convinced the lizard people of the sacred owl are behind everything!!

• http://www.enterprisemission.com/weblog/weblog.htm

I'm all for a good conspiricy theory, but really pretty much everyone knew terrorists wanted to bow up the trade center.

BULLSHIT. Everyone knows that Bush hired Halliburton (SP?) to build a weather machine to make the hurricane. Because "GEORGE BUSH DOESN'T CARE ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE"

• BlightyBlighty 225 Posts
    Oh I totally agree. I like it for the same reason cuz they just go on and on about crazy shit and it's funny, but easily disproved. I just had to post this because of The Coup cover reference.

I'd be interested to see you disprove it all.

I don't have time to read it all right now (I'm supposed to be working) but much of the information at the start is true. The insider trading in which people who clearly had foreknowledge of the attacks attempted to profit from them (but once the story broke they understandibly didn't collect). The FBI's lack of interest in the insider trading is a little more puzzling though.

The Lone Gunman pilot episode - written and filmed long before the attacks - did feature a storyline that mirrored the attacks. Other stuff like tha calender and The Coup album cover is true too. BTW Hoagland isn't saying that The Coup, Lone Gunman writers, etc were involved in the attacks, he's saying that they somehow tuned into what was coming. That may or may not be true, there's no way to prove it one way or the other but it's an interesting theory and these are odd coincidences are they not?

As for weather control, people have been messing around trying to control the weather since Tesla. I remember watching a TV program many years ago where farmers were spraying something in the sky to try and encourage it to rain. I also remember reading a declassified US military document 7 or 8 years ago that stated the US military was taking the idea of controling the weather and using it as a weapon very seriously.

I think it's just a stupid to write this stuff off as it is to believe it. I have no idea whether the 'Illuminati' has the ability to create and control hurricanes. They certainly have the ability to dynamite levees, to make sure the response to the hurricane and flooding is slow and inadequate, to send in troops that are more interested in controlling people rather than helping them, to take peoples guns and to force people out of their homes.

It's easy to laugh at people that have different viewpoints to the mainstream but I look at the world right now and I see a lot of 'crazy' New World Order predictions - that I've been reading about for the last ten years - becoming reality.