Loser lurkers

13»

Comments

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    please to remove those pictures a.s.a. FUCKIN p. , ok?

6 hour limit on edits, sorry homes.

• Grafwritah,

please to remove those pictures a.s.a. FUCKIN p. , ok?

• SOME ADMIN DELETE WHATEVER THE FUCK THAT PICTURE IS

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    I have zero tolerance or sympathy for Euro dudes with a slippery grasp on English trying to make cute remarks after condescendingly and ineptly attempting to rip you off. Line em up on the freeway and execute em drive by style I say.

Wow. How ignorant of you. Or was that bad humour?

What does someone having "a slippery grasp on English" have do with this? This might be news to you, but there are intelligent people who do not speak English as their mother tongue.

and those people shouldn't attempt to be witty in English. They end up sounding like a rated R movie on TNT.

• This thread is like a big turkey waiting to be plucked.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    ...MEaty could make about how he got me to sell him this off eBay. You should ahve seen the emails

K.

fuck I need that one

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    This thread is like a big turkey waiting to be plucked.

HAHAH...exaaaactly the one I had in mind too

"pineapple? how I'm gonna get a scar like this eating pineapple?"

• Options
    ...MEaty could make about how he got me to sell him this off eBay. You should ahve seen the emails

K.

fuck I need that one

I holler at you and Dave should I come up on more of them.

Kevin.

• choleracholera 101 Posts

K.

fuck I need that one

I holler at you and Dave should I come up on more of them.

Kevin.

I was wondering if anyone else's copy of this had a weird sound quality at the beginning of one of the tracks. I wish I had the record infront of me right now, but I'm at work. Oh, and I found my copy at Kops too, but this was maybe 4 or 5 years back. Cool record. I likes.

• they were in numbers at the ole Kop's records about 5/6 years ago.

*A NOTE TO ALL TORONTO COLLECTORS:

Kop's records will be removing the 45s section from the Toronto store and moving them back to England sometime in November.

Yes, we all know it is now just overpriced and picked-over but dang, no more 45s?

oh well, lamenting...sigh

j

• choleracholera 101 Posts
    they were in numbers at the ole Kop's records about 5/6 years ago.

Kop's records will be removing the 45s section from the Toronto store and moving them back to England.
    Yes, we all know it is now just overpriced and picked-over but dang, no more 45s?

j

That doesn't make a lick of sense to me. What's the reason behind it? Yeah, overpriced and really picked over, but still. I always managed to find something interesting there. Too bad. Do you know when they plan on doing this? This is probably not going to happen, but do you think they would have a sale? I seriously doubt it, seeing as they could probably catch loot for it more in England than in Toronto.

Too bad.

• Options

Kop's records will be removing the 45s section from the Toronto store and moving them back to England.

j

That doesn't make a lick of sense to me. What's the reason behind it? Yeah, overpriced and really picked over, but still. I always managed to find something interesting there. Too bad. Do you know when they plan on doing this? This is probably not going to happen, but do you think they would have a sale? I seriously doubt it, seeing as they could probably catch loot for it more in England than in Toronto.

Too bad.

IT's like all the professors of 45 University are moving to England. Oh well, I got my degree.

K>

P.S> Anou**eh, stop this!

• MoSSMoSS 458 Posts
    I've seen a lot of people get mad over shit like that

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

j

Too bad.

IT's like all the professors of 45 University are moving to England. Oh well, I got my degree.

K>

P.S> Anou**eh, stop this!

this wasn't supposed to be broadcast news actually. oh well.

• Options
    There's been a leak. I kinda figured as much when i saw the mass exodus going on at Henry's...that and a little bird told me after I started prodding. You got the keys? Can we drink a bottle of red wine and sit on the floor with a portable for their last night in Canada????

COme oN, K.

• this wasn't supposed to be broadcast news actually. oh well.

maybe the shop will see more business for the 45s before the time comes to move them...?