new animal at petes pond

Comments

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I think Billy is hungover.

Anyone ever see that movie...damn I can't remember the name of it but it was all shot in Africa and had the monkeys and elephants eating fermented fruit and getting drunk. I'll think of it in a sec...

• Alright, official headcount: who's in Zulugoat nation (secret soulstrut society)

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    That's a big motherfucker.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Alright, official headcount: who's in Zulugoat nation (secret soulstrut society)

I'm in there like swinwear.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Alright, official headcount: who's in Zulugoat nation (secret soulstrut society)

At risk of getting ejected before my initiation has taken place...

This guy needs to mosey on and let the warthogs come backn for a spell.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    there we go

On the short list for the "world's toughest place to live" award, Southwest Africa's Namib Desert houses a wealth of intriguing creatures, featured in Jamie Uys's Animals are Beautiful People. As various beasts, bugs, fish, and fowl appear, a soft-spoken narrator pinpoints behaviors that mirror human ones, often inventing whimsical tales meant to inspire chuckles or sighs. A male wart hog, a "homely bachelor," lands a "wife" with a penchant for redecorating his burrow; austere maribou glower like disapproving undertakers; a billowy, nameless fish is called a dizzy blonde. Uys's respect for the harsh lifestyle these creatures endure clearly displays itself amid the comical sound effects and Fantasia-lite melodies that infuse the 90-minute show. The result: a richly informative, beautifully filmed lesson in the power of adaptation and the lush wildlife that inhabits the cradle of civilization. Six years after completing this project, Uys went on to create The Gods Must Be Crazy.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    The first rule of Zulugoat is you do not talk about Zulugoat.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    ZuluGoats to the fullest

Ian you took a nap so let me officially "cyber jump" you in

• done deal. Twoply, Day, Cosmo, Herm and Thes. We shall never speak of this again unless unduly provoked, or we should all find ourselves in Africa together.

• OH, Its on now! ZZZZZZebras

Oh shit, there's my boys! The zebras who got chased off by hyenas are back.

ZEBRA POSSE IN FULL MOTHERFUCKING EFFECT!!!!

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    YO i'm soooo cincurrrr about that movie tho. You all need to see if you haven't yet.
    It's like taking all the highlights of...wait what was that..hold up - oh shit zebras?!

Yo it's like taking all the highlights of what we're watching (and then some) and putting it in one video.

Nextflix that

• I never realized I was in the future.......shit.

• Yo did yall see my mans haircut that jsut walked up!? OH!

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    damn they came in full force like "yo let me drink that right quick"

Up early in the morning, dressed in their finest pinstripes...

• It's liek the cover to some lost Oneness of Juju record.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I once saw this documentary that had there crazy ass Arabian desert monkeys, you know the kind with the big red asses? Well they had these monkeys that lived in colonies of like a couple dudes and a GANG of women, and the mokeys all had their own stable of women that were like their own personal slaves and shit. And they were like pimping the shit out of these lady monkeys. One thing had the dudes send the lady monkeys out to get some sort of leaf or something and the one who didn't bring back the leaf got her ASS WHOOPED. Also, this one lady monkey was looking at one o fthe other dudes and her dude saw her and she got her ASS WHOOPED. It was real serious. These little lady monkeys were shook as all fuck. Then some young dude came and beat down an older dude and when older dude couldn't take it no more the younger dude took all his ladies. Shit was the realest shit I ever saw in my life, but since I must have seen it 6-7 years ago, probably drunk in front of PBS after coming home from the club or somthing, I'll never know what it was I actually saw. Still, shit was CRAZE.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    you're gonna need a whole posse

a mosse or more...*

those zebras roll deep

*just to keep it ZuluGoat

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Damn, typing that whole thing up, I missed the arrival of the Zebra dudes. These dudes are fly as fuck.

• It's liek the movie Zebrahead but more interesting.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Zebras: They're like horses, with stripes.

Where they going?

Any of you guys see the baboons last night? I'm hoping they make another appearance.

• They ditchin the homey!!!!

Dude don;t even know they left him!!

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    "Fuck all yall, I'm getting my DRINK ON over here."

• dude looked up like, huh??!! What the hell? they're all laughing at him right now.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    what time is it over there? it's gotta be starting to warm up by now