Lil Kim's Blog From Jail

drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
Lil Kim: A Year And A Day

WOW, she is lookin' foiyne these days!!!

I didn't realize she was being held in Philly...

Comments

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

I don't think there are any elements of her original face (as seen on her 1st LP) left

• I don't think there are any elements of her original face (as seen on her 1st LP) left

Pic probably airbrushed to death too. I wouldn't have even thought that was Lil Kim.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts

she's gonna wake up with a mustache on her face.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    She's gonna end up like MJ if she doesn't sekkle with all that plastic surgery.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Lil Kim: A Year And A Day

WOW, she is lookin' airbrushed, plastic and phony these days!!!

• Lil Kim: A Year And A Day

It looks like a Li'l Kim Real Doll....

• rpmrpm 144 Posts

...hmmm

• Yeah, in all her recent televised interviews... it looked like she had a busted lip. I think she had a botched collagen injection. If that's the case, that picture is definitely air-brushed.

Lip is so lopsided, she has a funny lisp now.

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    wait was she sentaced to jail or prison?
    If I'm not mistaken, prisoners are not allowed to have internet access what so ever.

If I'm not mistaken, prisoners are not allowed to have internet access what so ever.

Not sure, but I think the only msg "from" her on there was a public statement to her fans quoted on the blog

• OlskiOlski 355 Posts

Not sure, but I think the only msg "from" her on there was a public statement to her fans quoted on the blog

Don't be foolish. This blog is nothing but another publicity stunt to promote her rfecord. This is hip-hop not real life!

• Does anyone else think she sounds like Lauryn on Lighters Up?

Does anyone else think she sounds like Lauryn on Lighters Up?

I did...

• Lil Kim: A Year And A Day

she looks like those white girls that hits up a tanning salon.

Holy shit. Have you been to a normal-person club recently? The kind where ugly people line up outside and inside it???s all $8 shots and reggaeton? Dude, it???s torture. All the guys look like Italians dressed as black punks for Halloween and the girls look like they were created by a 14-year-old boy that???s beating off.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts

...hmmm

Yeah, in all her recent televised interviews... it looked like she had a busted lip. I think she had a botched collagen injection. If that's the case, that picture is definitely air-brushed.

Lip is so lopsided, she has a funny lisp now.

Her nose is caving in on the side also

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    jeez. Can you really blame someone for getting plastic surgery when this much attention is placed on her looks.

• Holy shit. Have you been to a normal-person club recently? The kind where ugly people line up outside and inside it???s all $8 shots and reggaeton? Dude, it???s torture. All the guys look like Italians dressed as black punks for Halloween and the girls look like they were created by a 14-year-old boy that???s beating off.

who wrote that ?

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts

Holy shit. Have you been to a normal-person club recently? The kind where ugly people line up outside and inside it???s all $8 shots and reggaeton? Dude, it???s torture. All the guys look like Italians dressed as black punks for Halloween and the girls look like they were created by a 14-year-old boy that???s beating off.

who wrote that ?

It's from Vice magazine. I'll see if I can dig it out, but I doubt their is a credit. It was in the do's and don't section.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    jeez. Can you really blame someone for getting plastic surgery when this much attention is placed on her looks.

You're not making any sense.