God Bless The Dead...9 mp3s and an article

pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
http://thelowendtheory.blogspot.com/2005/09/god-bless-dead.htmlcheck this out. I wrote an article about some of the rappers that died and put up somewhat rare mp3s from them. I tried to give full bios of them. From cats like, Big L, Charizma, Freaky Tah, Subroc, Big and Tupac and more. Also a unreleased track from Mr. Smith and Mr. Wessun. So get your download on. RIP to all the cats though that died. Peace.

Comments

• sorry bout that. Not trying to sell shit or whatever, just trying to let cats hear some music. I usally post it up in here though, cause its more of an article instead of a plug for my site.

• sorry bout that. Not trying to sell shit or whatever, just trying to let cats hear some music. I usally post it up in here though, cause its more of an article instead of a plug for my site.

Don't sweat it. Nobody reads the Announcements anyway.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I was hoping this would be about, you know...

• That Big L freestyle always blows my mind... dude had some serious rhyme skills.

Jay-Z sounds wack beside him. Until he does that di-double sy-sylable rhy-rhyme sty-style...

Never heard that Jam Master Jay tribute before. Thanks for putting that up. I was at a DMC finals show in Toronto soon after Jay passed and the Turnstylez crew did a nice tribute session.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Lets see, you did dead rappers, white rappers, and dj premier.

Why no dead white rapper category? Hmmmmm...makes you think.

• Nah i think imma roll with filipino midgets. oh and there really isnt any dead white rappers. Rob One was a dj, but i dunno if he was white or hispanic.

• emyndemynd 830 Posts
    What about dead white dj premiers?

-e

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    What about dead white dj premiers?

-e

• What about dead white dj premiers?

-e
    damn i think i got my next post.