Who want this chain B?!?

magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central

Will it be as entertaining as Making the Band? i cant wait to see

Comments

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts

Will it be as entertaining as Making the Band? i cant wait to see
    this has all the makings of a classic.somehow i see dame putting much foolishness in the show even tho he has two modes:pouring armadale on fine girls, or looking stoic.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    Anyone caught the first episode last night?,Dash dismissed three people already!he aint playing or is he .The theme song for the show is provided by Sizzla,and you caught glimpses of him on the show as well,if you cant tell by now i'm kinda geeked over this

• WAIT...

is there a tv show where dame dash makes people compete to win that necklace?

Yes among other things like a position in his "organization"

Alright i'm lying to you it's actually a bigger pendant

• Check for some hot incedental action from yours truely during the board room scenes.
    I wish I had cable sometimes.

you're caught up in this corporate hip hop web now

• What? man, I was trying to get on the damn show!
    I wanted to be the indi-hiphop producer trying to get put on.
    They said I looked too rock-n-roll, with my tattoos and shit.
    Aww well, Im gonna have to stick with the old Six Vicious padlock around the neck for now.

• edubedub 715 Posts
    what channel this on??

• what channel this on??

BET.

• gambitgambit 906 Posts
    Did anyone notice that beat that was played that used the "Rock Dirge" drums? Does anyone know the track and producer, by chance?

An okay start, but I hope it gets better.

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    This show is funny and lame at the smae time. Dame is an ASSHOLE but they could be showing that more. He's got what the wife calls a typical high school attitude about his position of power. I love how he has copped all his towel holding chair slouching swager from Scarface and the Godfather. Who is the REAL Dame Dash? I don't think we are gonna see that on this show. But I guess he does have to live up to Diddys exepmlory performance (ha!) on Making Tha Band. Also he is stricklty about selling CRAP. (I mean that's nothing new and that is the concept of "hustler", hence the fact that it's ok to sell crack and contibute to the general demise of your own comunity as long as you are getting over). This is really all about everything wrong w/ our materialistic capitalist society. All he had to say about the PR day parade was that it was a great oportunity to sell stuff to this demographic. Not very respectfull IMO. If I was Puerto Rican I'd be insulted.

• gambit: that would be me.
    damn old song from a record called "Duration".

• All he had to say about the PR day parade was that it was a great oportunity to sell stuff to this demographic. Not very respectfull IMO. If I was Puerto Rican I'd be insulted.

Clearly you have never been to the Puerto Rican Day parade...

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    No I haven't is it really just all about selling shit to Puerto Ricans or is it about pride and heritage? If it's the former then it's pretty f'n lame...

• gambitgambit 906 Posts
    gambit: that would be me.
    damn old song from a record called "Duration".
    Please PM me where I can cop the project. I would like to further examine said track and put away any idea I had to use that break. I liked what I heard on the TV and support the artist behind the work.