deep fusion mix for download

lasaruslasarus 23 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
larsfrommars & Sweet Premium Fusiontreat mixmade a mix with a swedish Dj friend, Sweet Premium, when I was in Gothenburg a month ago,,,,,,,,Consist of German, Argentinian, Swedish, Polish, Brazilian, Canadian and U.S tracks....download it for your own pleasure at http://s42.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0WMMZR1JA23HW1EG7CVG4D6IQDpeaceL

Comments

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts

i got this from Sweet Premium a while back, great mix!

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Lasarus, raise and hit us with a playlist, plaese.

• ill try to post it up soon, just have to get sweet premium to fill inn some names,,,,,,,

• This is dope! Thank you.

• ill try to post it up soon, just have to check with sweet premium about his squirrels[/b]

downloading now, muchas gracias.

• Lasarus
    'I shall tell you all' that this is sick.

• lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
    Hey, where did you get a clean copy of Jerzy?
    Lucky.

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts
    Hey, lasarus

Many thanks for posting your mix; shit is really !
    What??s this brazilian song that appears around the 49 min? It sounds like Roberto Carlos, but I??m not sure if it is.

Peace

• it carlos, sweet premium found it on our dgging in Gothenburg

L

• ^^ That tune is madness. My pick as well.

Thanks mate... Appreciated.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    I really don't dig that Boss Fusion vibe. Most Germans new private mind garden theme. Not rare, not good...

But there are some dope tracks in that mix. I love the song that kicks in at 41.30

What is it? Doesn't sound European...

Thanks for the link. Nice mix. I don't like Bossa Fusion (Europe's Modern Soul), but anything else in that mix is just great!

• All of my records is still in my old appartment so I can't really make a tracklist yet. I'll have all the tracks names by the weekend!

But there are some dope tracks in that mix. I love the song that kicks in at 41.30

That's the Whitewater track (can't the remember the title though) from the '73 LP 'Out of the darkness'

I'm really glad that you liked it!

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    I heard Jorge Lopez Ruiz "Bronca Buenos Aires" near the end of the mix. The spanish spoken word. Good stuff.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    All of my records is still in my old appartment so I can't really make a tracklist yet. I'll have all the tracks names by the weekend!

That's the Whitewater track (can't the remember the title though) from the '73 LP 'Out of the darkness'

I'm really glad that you liked it!

Whitewater as in Archie Whitewater???

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    Nice one people! That was sitting comfortably in my playlist while reading about link-layer protocols (zzzzz) last night.

up til de svenske samlere 'hinsidan'. I'm coming to Stockholm in oktober to buy all your records

• Whitewater as in Archie Whitewater???

No, this is another group. Released their LP in '73 on RCA
    I'll get back to you with a full tracklist! Sorry about the delay

• cool shit. what is the first track on there? i've heard it before but can't place it.

dave

• i hear spiritual jazz instead of fusion

• cool shit. what is the first track on there? i've heard it before but can't place it.

That's from the Stardrive LP by Robert Mason. I think the song is called stardrive aswell. Latyrx sampled it on their debut-LP!

• nice one!
    track list please!

• track list please!

Finally, I got a tracklist. But it's from the top of my head so there may be a title that's wrong. Plus i couldn't remember what the Roberto Carlos song was called.

Stardrive (Robert Mason) - Stardrive
    Kitty Winter Gypsy Nova - Mato pato
    Unity - Reunion
    Sloche - C'pas la fin du monde
    Appendix - Space trip
    Dimenzio - Bamba
    KPM - Amusement
    Jerzy Milian - Coreographic sketches
    Donald Byrd - Elijah
    Jorge Lopez Ruiz - Bronca Buenos Aires
    Whitewater - The People Say
    Monty Alexander - Love Has A Way
    Roberto Carlos - ?
    Yusef Lateef - Passacaglia
    Tom Sullivan - Naked Truth
    Illustration - Thelicia

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts
    Hey, Sweet_Premium

Thanks for posting the mix and the tracklist.

I'm really diggin it.

Could you, please, try to find the Roberto Carlos track's name* and post it?

Btw, welcome to Soulstrut!

Peace

* Little dude needs to know

That's from the Stardrive LP by Robert Mason. I think the song is called stardrive aswell. Latyrx sampled it on their debut-LP!

oh wow i have that lp sitting here. never really listened to it.

dave

• track list please!

Finally, I got a tracklist. But it's from the top of my head so there may be a title that's wrong. Plus i couldn't remember what the Roberto Carlos song was called.

Stardrive (Robert Mason) - Stardrive
    Kitty Winter Gypsy Nova - Mato pato
    Unity - Reunion
    Sloche - C'pas la fin du monde
    Appendix - Space trip
    Dimenzio - Bamba
    KPM - Amusement
    Jerzy Milian - Coreographic sketches
    Donald Byrd - Elijah
    Jorge Lopez Ruiz - Bronca Buenos Aires
    Whitewater - The People Say
    Monty Alexander - Love Has A Way
    Roberto Carlos - ?
    Yusef Lateef - Passacaglia
    Tom Sullivan - Naked Truth
    Illustration - Thelicia

is that the unity record that just went for 300+ on ebay ? the one with the hand drawn cover with unity in big balloon letters ?

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    Whitewater as in Archie Whitewater???

No, this is another group. Released their LP in '73 on RCA
    I'll get back to you with a full tracklist! Sorry about the delay

Damn I just threw this on a mix, I was hoping nobody was up on it yet, dope track.

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    i hear spiritual jazz instead of fusion

CO-SIGN. Dig it though.

• Could you, please, try to find the Roberto Carlos track's name* and post it?
    It's called 'Se Eu Pudesse Voltar No Tempo'

Btw, welcome to Soulstrut!
    Thanks, been reading on this forum for quite some time but this is my first posts!

• is that the unity record that just went for 300+ on ebay ? the one with the hand drawn cover with unity in big balloon letters ?

It's this one: Unity

I guess it's the one you're talking about. Dope record!