It's OFFICIAL.

magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
Graph, Bun B, Skinhead Rob, Chino XLChino XL is on Bun's album fool! HoustonSoReal Click the link for more photos from the video shoot.

Comments

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    Chino making a come-back??? i'd love to see him get soem shine

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    WORD TO OLD MAN RAP!

(seriously)

• Chino XL = Sean Paul on 'roids.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    Chino XL = Sean Paul on 'roids.

• damn great pics on the blog...

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    damn great pics on the blog...

I concur,but it aint my blog,i check it on the reg though.

• Chino making a come-back??? i'd love to see him get soem shine

He's on Sway and Tech's label. I did a beat on the album, haven't heard the song though.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Chino making a come-back??? i'd love to see him get soem shine

He's on Sway and Tech's label. I did a beat on the album, haven't heard the song though.

Chino XL became a LA transplant about 5 years ago. did a lot of drops for the wake up show in its first run, and has lingered around doing radio drops in LA since then. I always thought dude was brilliant with the metaphors but I guess that don't equal out to record sales.

I hope dude makes it this time around

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    i was first drawn to chino xl cause of the hilarious metaphors and how fast he could say things...but then i heard this freestyle on the wakeup show, where it was late and dude said he was tired, but kicked something nonetheless, and he rapped about childhood and how his only friend was an encyclopedia and stuff...his lyrics were so sharp and deep, beyond the gimmicky punchlines, i wish he'd blow up and be appreciated...one of the first of horrorcore

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    ...one of the first of horrorcore

umm sorry, but NO>

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    i was talking his pre chino xl years, but who else is up there?

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    I wouldnt even consider him horrorcore really. I mean, Gravediggaz was horrorcore. BUt aside from that. Look to Detroit for that horrorcore stuff. Esham was pretty much the first. Machete, Natas, Half Pit.

he bordered on that style but was never really Horrorcore.

• Chino XL became a LA transplant about 5 years ago. did a lot of drops for the wake up show in its first run, and has lingered around doing radio drops in LA since then. I always thought dude was brilliant with the metaphors but that don't equal good records[/b].

I hope dude makes it this time around