Big brother is watching....

prof_rockwellprof_rockwell 2,867 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central

Comments

• and Myspace knows who you know and who they know etc. etc.

• edubedub 715 Posts

but not if you're on a Mac

• but not if you're on a Mac

yeah, it sucks. We tried it at work, and it's hella fresh. We zoomed it to our shop and saw the cars parked on the street and shit. Although the photo they had was old as it was showing an empty lot where there is now a new apartment complex.

• photos on all this shit are old no matter if it's areal photo of satelite image, chances are its a couple years old at least, some ares much older. This is not by any means real time or anything.

• This shit is seriously fresh.

Isit the Sphinx and pyramids, the Forbidden City, the Kremlin...

And some of the cities are rendered in 3d, and you can flatten your view and move right down the streets.

But only at my friends house, cause I have a Mac.

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    when i read the subject i thought maybe you were going to post about this...

NSA granted Net location-tracking patent
    http://beta.news.com.com/NSA+granted+Net+location-tracking+patent/2100-7348_3-5875953.html

• photos on all this shit are old no matter if it's areal photo of satelite image, chances are its a couple years old at least, some ares much older. This is not by any means real time or anything.

yeah, I figured as much. Shit is still hella fresh though. Only complaint is that it's PC only.