New Fugees - get your knives ready

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Not that I've actually listened or anything, but I can't imagine there's any way that this would be good.

• You've heard the terrible new Lauren/Jadakiss joint right?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    You've heard the terrible new Lauren/Jadakiss joint right?

No--and please do not provide me with any information that will make it more likely that I do hear it.

• That's cool, they took the sounds from hip hop eJay and loaded them in Reason.

Bollocks

• You've heard the terrible new Lauren/Jadakiss joint right?

No--and please do not provide me with any information that will make it more likely that I do hear it.

It's been running on Hot. But considering your physical location, I don't know how long you'll be able to avoid it... I think the skreets are feeling that one

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Plaese to post Blaine and 'Toine "Hated It" Graemlin.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Incredibly bad.

• "then i leaned over the balcony an made a lil noise like this..... huuuuuu, urgggahhhhhhhhh."

~Crates

• Damn L-boogie sounds garbage!

Id love to be a fly on the wall in the studio. Wyclef telling them all "we can make this song, or we can not make this song", lauren conversing secretely with her spiritual advisor who is practicing levitation in the backround, and pras trying to convince everyone to buy the Cutco Knives ("im telling you Clef, these joints can cut through pennies...PENNIES!") that hes selling door to door.

• Beat = Crap
    Raps and Hook = Crap
    Overdubs = Ultimate Crap.
    --

I mean, whatever. I like that sensitive Pras flow.

• That's cool, they took the sounds from hip hop eJay and loaded them in Reason.

Bollocks

Bollocks
    Bollocks
    Bollocks

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

and i cosign the notion.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Ok, its not very good.

I wasnt throwing up, but then i wasnt expecting much. I still like lauryn hill.

• Ok, its not very good.

I wasnt throwing up, but then i wasnt expecting much. I still like dru hill.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    That shit sounded like recent Mos Def garbage.

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts

• I think ya'll got some personal issues with the fugess as a group and I guess what they try to or want to represent? Removing any personal views on the song, this will most likely be a club banger... If Dem Franchize Boyz are hitting, and Pussycat Dolls are hitting, and Young Jeezy is hitting... Then this will, most likely, hit as a single.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    I think ya'll got some personal issues with the fugess as a group and I guess what they try to or want to represent? Removing any personal views on the song, this will most likely be a club banger... If Dem Franchize Boyz are hitting, and Pussycat Dolls are hitting, and Young Jeezy is hitting... Then this will, most likely, hit as a single.

seriously? I dont hear it. It sounds like thats what they wanted people to think though.

I have no idea what constitutes a "club banger" though.

• It can be a "club banger"--just don't call it a good song.

• Overdubs = Ultimate Crap.

for real. did they think that added something positive to the song?

• this will, most likely, hit as a single.

i'm afraid this might be truth right here.

• BING!

• chasechase 767 Posts
    my dudes, is it really that bad?

no mas mp3 @ la JO

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

no mas mp3 @ la JO

I've heard worse. I like Lauryn to, but when she starts of the track talking shit about 'the industry tried to block me' you know she ain't sayin' nothin. Shit, they handed her the keys to the whole damn building and she lost 'em without even stepping outside.

BING!

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts

I like Lauryn to, but when she starts of the track talking shit about 'the industry tried to block me' you know she ain't sayin' nothin. Shit, they handed her the keys to the whole damn building and she lost 'em without even stepping outside.

BING!
    couldn't have said it better myself.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

no mas mp3 @ la JO

I've heard worse. I like Lauryn to, but when she starts of the track talking shit about 'the industry tried to block me' you know she ain't sayin' nothin. Shit, they handed her the keys to the whole damn building and she lost 'em without even stepping outside.

BING!

She said that? What an ass.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

no mas mp3 @ la JO

BING!

She said that? What an ass.

The flow is okay, but that beat sounds like it came out of a can.

• JUDJUD 82 Posts
    If Dem Franchize Boyz are hitting, and Pussycat Dolls are hitting, and Young Jeezy is hitting... Then this will, most likely, hit as a single.
    I don't know, those songs at least had some kind of semblance of a song structure, this new fugees song is just sloppy.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Keep in mind, it's probably not be the cleanest version out. Someone slid it to me on the low but it does sound a bit lo-fi.

That said, I still think it sucks.