New Fugees - get your knives ready

2»

Comments

• That said, I still think it sucks.

word. no need to over-analyze the mixdown. the track is just whack.

• That said, I still think it sucks.

word. no need to over-analyze the mixdown. the track is just whack.
    This sounds like some wack, high school talent show nonsense..

• wack as it may be, how i would love to have an acapella of it!

anybody?

• ericeric 155 Posts

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Beat = Crap
    Raps and Hook = Crap
    Overdubs = Ultimate Crap.

I knew it would be wack, but this is SUPER WACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Id love to be a fly on the wall in the studio. Wyclef telling them all "we can make this song, or we can not make this song", lauren conversing secretely with her spiritual advisor who is practicing levitation in the backround, and pras trying to convince everyone to buy the Cutco Knives ("im telling you Clef, these joints can cut through pennies...PENNIES!") that hes selling door to door.

lol

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    i heard it on the radio this morning in LA. just caught the end of lauryn's verse - i fell in love with her the moment i first laid eyes on her. House of Blues, right when 'the score' came out, i was a young lad of about 14, and they opened for goodie mob. it was great. - so my hard on for lauryn renders me incapable of hatting on her. jimmy hatting, however, is a different case. [/end back joke]
    Pras on the other hand sounded terrible. so did the beat & chorus.
    what was interesting was the morning show hosts were not giving it love either. the lady host said she didn't like the hook, and the guy said 'finally, something we agree on.'

• emyndemynd 830 Posts
    I think I'm the only person that doesn't hate this beat. Their flows sound silly, but I don't hate this as much as I expected to.

-e