Cardinal Ratzinger of Germany Is New Pope

anthonypearsonanthonypearson 2,442 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
he's 78 years old and word is he hates everyone.

Comments

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts

i can dig it

• just the response i was looking for.

excellent.

• djrdjr 511 Posts

Benedict the 16th??????????????????????????????????

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts

they just gave away the 'convert everyone in the 3rd world' game to the evangelicals...

---

• actually eggs benidect. much better than scrambled.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    and word is he hates everyone.

Great!!!! George & him will have a wonderful time ruining running the world

• the guy is 78 years old. nothing personal but... i dude fossiliZed yet er what?

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    dude was formerly a member of the Hitler Youth. my history isn't too great - was membership mandatory for german kids or what?

• it was.

everyone his age who was gentile and not a bavarian hick were members. but still... i was hoping for an african who was into condoms.

some are claiming it was not mandatory....

• well then heil to the new pope!

• DenmarkVZDenmarkVZ 397 Posts

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Another old European white guy has been elected pope! Brasil is the largest Catholic country in the world by population. Mexico is a huge Catholic country, Central & South America, Spain, etc. Why don't they appoint a Latino pope?

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    Another old European white guy has been elected pope! Brasil is the largest Catholic country in the world by population. Mexico is a huge Catholic country, Central & South America, Spain, etc. Why don't they appoint a Latino pope?

You really don't understand why? I'm not saying it's right that he got picked, but I am not surprised they picked an old white guy.

Why don't they appoint a Latino pope?

i wonder how many people can fit in the Pope Mobile?

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

You really don't understand why? I'm not saying it's right that he got picked, but I am not surprised they picked an old white guy.

It was a rhetorical question hommie.

sayin

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    Why don't they appoint a Latino pope?

i wonder how many people can fit in the Pope Mobile?

BWAHAHAHAHA. stone cold.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts

it looks like this guy was probably running the show already anyway( the pope being so feeble for so long etc) - it'd be like Dick Chenney stepping up - a difference in title only.

• some are claiming it was not mandatory....

it was mandatory. but i read some english newspaper where they had interviewed some old people from his town, and they said that there was a lot of kids in that town that refused to join hitler-j??gend...

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    This subjects sucks. I'm not religious at all and I'm far from being a fan of Ratzinger. Please don't get me wrong. Y'all should still take this discussion to a CNN forum.

Just saying: You all don't know him. And it sounds like you don't know HOW he got elected. It's not like he becomes the new pope only because he's a white European. Yes, there're mostly European voters, but guess why.

And please try to avoid something like: He's been a Nazi, so why should he be a good pope?! That's ridiculous. Do you believe in Nazi popes?

But over all, even the German media doesn't know too much about his thoughts about religion.

• Post deleted by anthonypearson

• Post deleted by anthonypearson

even the German media doesn't know too much about his thoughts about religion.

Father cannot tell?

• bling

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    he wouldn't dress like these gangsters.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts

$170,000,000 to build.

your catholic dollars at work.

SHAME.

what would jesus do?

this building is ugly. and i like ugly. but not this kind of ugly. high price church made of particle board.

• This subjects sucks. I'm not religious at all and I'm far from being a fan of Ratzinger. Please don't get me wrong. Y'all should still take this discussion to a CNN forum.

oh i forgot we are not allowed to discuss issues here. sorry about that.

ok...

what bob james album is that break on?