Samples revealed!!

2»

Comments

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

if he knew better about white people psychology,

I resisted the urge to quote that one. I think I even hit "quote" and on step 2 was like

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    I got a hoe named Real de Real

oh ohhla where art thou?

• and to think i got mad one time that peanut butter wolf used a lighthouse sample before i did... should i ? nah, i like the banter here. thanks for all the banter and good record talk soul strut homies.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    UPDATE

ANYONE DEBATING WHAT IM SAYING, YOU'RE A FAGGOT
    BUT HEY YOU CAN DEBATE BECAUSE ITS ONLINE
    AND ONLINE YOU CAN DO WHAT YOU CANT DO IN PERSON
    AT THIS POINT IN THE DEBATE, IF WE WERE IN THE STREET, YOU'D GET PUNCHED IN YOUR FACE FOR DISAGREEING
    AND THATS THAT
    IF I WAS TALKING TO PRIMO OR ANY REAL PRODUCER, WE WOULD ALL AGREE ON WHAT I SAID
    REAL HEADS KNOW THE DEAL

OH, AND I'VE PUNCHED SOMEONE IN THE FACE IN FRONT OF PRIMO IN FATBEATS, FOR THE RECORD
    HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH BEATS, BUT THOUGHT I'D THROW THAT IN JUST INCASE YOU HAD SHIT TWISTED AND WANNA KEEP DEBATING YOUR USELESS POINTS

a dudes post edited by Necro

have no wins here
    so my mother took a bat up her ass to help me win an argument
    i am a real bitch that argues online knowing in person , in this cold world we live in, i'd get beaten in person, but hey we are online, so i can challenge the master, hahaha my dad is gay
    dont laugh, he fucked a cow in '82

[ September 25, 2005, 01:26 PM: Message edited by: The Sexorcist ]

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I LET INTERNET PUSSIES ARGUE WITH ME ONLINE
    GO READ THE THREAD SUBJECT AGAIN
    DO IT AND YA BANNED
    NOW FUCK YOU!!

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    In an interview conducted with Necro a couple of years ago;

"N: I don't look at "Light My Fire" as a cover, I look at it as an obscure beat that nobody can find where I got the music.[/b] The track has 2 verses that are all my original shit and really foul. And for the hook, I interpolated "The Doors" and made it my own version by adding foul parts at the end, "Suck My Dick!!!!!!!!!!"."

Two weeks after the interview my boy James comes back from France with a stack of records, one of them was the Polnareff Mr. Necro sampled for "Light My Fire"...

Talk about puttin' your foot in your mouth...

peace.

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts
    dude just needs to step his game up

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Did he REALLY say

REAL HEADS KNOW THE DEAL

??????

AWESOME!

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    He sure did

• I just don't know how Sabac fits in with his clique.
    He seems to have a fully functional brain.
    Necro has a following down here with all the grimey graff writers.
    His beats a cool, but he does spin a lot of yang. But then, I'm not 16yrs old.

Veering way of topic...
    I'm still waitiing for him to do a posse track with Esham, Natas & Brotha Lynch Hung.. who I found on MySpace today...

Geez... It's a corker. Some scary shit.
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=5498397&Mytoken=2C443542-4227-4684-9D726E422134B1031088432093