Cut Chemist : Jackie Cole - Troubled man

PolarPolar 12 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
I've been lookin for this 12" for some time now, and then to my surprise, Cut Chemist playd it on the jazzmanrecords.co.uk radio show (Take a Listen, It realy rocks).Anybody got some more info on this on for me? How rare is it? What does it usualy go for? Who is she? Where is it from?If any body got it and feel that they culd sell it please send me a mess. If not, at least send men some info on the record please. Here is what I know.Jackie Cole And Hot Platinium Fantasy - I've Got A Trouble Man Watts City Records 1981? World PeacePolar

Comments

• I just put that 12" on a new mix CD. There's no date on the record label but it must be a very early 12" just by the sound. It's a small record label out of LA and there's one other 12" on the label that I know of. I always look for another copy to double up the break but never found one in years so I assume there weren't many pressed. To be fair that one is actually a DJ Shadow discovery, he put Cut Chemist and me onto it.

• Options
    Hi Ivory. It's ridiculous how good it is. Ivory hipped me to it.

K in Canada.

• No shit!.
    I've had this for 4 or 5 years and never heard anybody even speak of it.
    Not seen another copy either.

• A friend of mine said that he thuoght it was a very early tweve inch too...

Anyone know if there is any botleggs of it? Or if it features on any copliation?

And if anybody Is planning to botleggin it, you have to let me know.
    [email]Localsound@hotmail.com[/email]