kanye phone interview w/ davey d

2»

Comments

• He's the jackass on the left:

Who's honey in the middle?

Mya Rudolph

• Damn, this Davey D kat is fucking annoying...? No wonda he's doin radio in only SACRAMENTO..........! What is this dudes problem? If he's got beef with Kanye ok, but damn this Davey D dude too much...

• AREARE 34 Posts
    I'm suprised Kanye did'nt hang up on this chump earlier. Every question was just rediculous. He'd set it up by saying things like "truely, I have so much respect for you...." and then ask an ignorant ass question.You could tell that dude was no fan by the way he was talking at the end as well. People are really trying to Break Kanye down.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    this goddamn mother davey d really loves to hear the sound of his own damn voice... he barely lets kanye to get a word in...

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts

O Dub, do you read Vice? Then don't miss the new issue. They do a lot of good stuff on baby boomers and how the second you don't conform to thier BS they cry Hitler!

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    What a jerk...

one thing though, he does admit he's a 'little dude'...

Fuck a Sactown DaveyD

• this "davey" just comes off as an ass.

• Wow. I wish I could insult somebody for 25 minutes and still have the gall to accuse THEM of being a jerk. Not to mention using your own family's tragedy as a completely unnecessary opening attack and the "I haven't dated a white girl since 1998" comment to prove how black he is... after faux-zinging Kanye by telling him he's actually white. WTF? Davey D = Asshole of the day. Who's paying this fool? Bill O'Reilly?

• i was at summerjam the other day in San Francisco...

what a fuckin ass this dude is.

• Wow. I wish I could insult somebody for 25 minutes and still have the gall to accuse THEM of being a jerk. Not to mention using your own family's tragedy as a completely unnecessary opening attack and the "I haven't dated a white girl since 1998" comment to prove how black he is... after faux-zinging Kanye by telling him he's actually white. WTF? Davey D = Asshole of the day. Who's paying this fool? Bill O'Reilly?

• Didn't I even hear him threaten to take it to knuckles or some shit near the end of the interview? BEAT HIS ASS, somebody plaese.

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts

"Because he's a down-low homosexual, I suppose he's more likely to catch some sort of VD."

Did I just read that correctly?

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    why is this fake-ass Davey D so mad? damn. Kanye comes off like a normal dude.

kanye sounds genuine here while davey is instigating imo.

White guys who love to say "player" and talk about "the game".

• That is some of the dumbest shit I have read in a while. Mad Hatter. Kanye spoke out against the diamond industry. He hates jews

I hate when people draw parallels where none exist. Byron Crawford is a fool.

Oh Yeah, and FUCK a FAKE Davey D. Get your own name Holmes.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    why does this guy sound like ali g?

• Damn this Davey Fucker is annoying. Whatta ass clown. I can't stop thinking about punching the dude in the face right now. Take that playa.

why does this guy sound like ali g?

Cuz he's a moron trying to "act black".

note: Sasha isn't a moron, just the Ali character

• PEKPEK 735 Posts
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/radio1_aod.shtml?radio1/westwood_fri

Kanye on Westwood - a more collegial atmosphere...

- Kanye saying that he likes the beats that Just Blaze made for Jay-Z instead of his own - how is that arrogant and hot-headed?

- discussing the matter over the NBC controversy, but not wanting to disclose more b/c it potentially could undermine friends/associates...

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts
    On a sidenote, did anyone catch Kanye on Jonathan Ross yesterday ? I'll prefer a man wearing skousers over DD anytime.

• SLurgSLurg 446 Posts

Mya Rudolph

You mean Minnie Riperton's daughter ?

Mya Rudolph

You mean Minnie Riperton's daughter ?

Yea, but that was a joke. It just looks sorta like her. I'm pretty sure SNL keeps her busy enough she's not working for fake ass Davey.

• I finally listened to this interview.

Man Davey D is a true mark.

And this is coming from a guy that actually AGREES that Kanye is an arrogant bastard.

• (fake) davey d: what a total idiot.