kanye phone interview w/ davey d

dreas_heardrumsdreas_heardrums 686 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
www.truthbydesign.com/kanye.mp3

kanye sounds genuine here while davey is instigating imo.

Comments

• www.truthbydesign.com/kanye.mp3

kanye sounds genuine here while davey is instigating imo.

i keep upgrading my opinions on kanye's character as of recent. interesting interview.

• HAHAHAHAH!!!

dude, aaron...that shit was hilarious.

• Man, I thought this was gonna be the Bay Area Davey D. Who is this clown? Damn, he's annoying.

• HAHAHAHAH!!!

dude, aaron...that shit was hilarious.

out cold.

As to the Kanye interview, I couldn't help but cringe a bit when he started going into the prayer, sincere as he may have been. Thank you, lord, for giving me the strength to have no interest in christianity.

• Man, I thought this was gonna be the Bay Area Davey D. Who is this clown? Damn, he's annoying.

• The saddest shit right now is how the hip-hop folks are trying to tear this dude down. It's like he can't do right.... shit is really a bad look for "the real shit"

• yeah davey's ride woulda been better. this dude and the whole crew (in the background) are kinda weak.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Man, I thought this was gonna be the Bay Area Davey D. Who is this clown? Damn, he's annoying.

who is that asshole? any info? what city? what station?

who is that asshole? any info? what city? what station?

He's the jackass on the left:

103.5 in Sacramento, I guess. How you gonna call yourself Davey D when the REAL Davey D is only two hours away?

How you gonna call yourself Davey D when the REAL Davey D is only two hours away?
    How you gonna call yourself Davey D when the REAL Davey D is only two hours away?

• How you gonna call yourself Davey D when the REAL Davey D is only two hours away?

no doubt!!!

but that girl is kinda cute...

• Dude that's fucked up.... photoshopping Justin in like that

• jafakin greamlin please

Dude that's fucked up.... photoshopping Justin in like that

hahaaa!!!

• Dude that's fucked up.... photoshopping Justin in like that

• Dude that's fucked up.... photoshopping Justin Day in like that

• Dude that's fucked up.... photoshopping Justin Day Daze in like that

• jafakin greamlin please

• NOT "that real shit". This muhf**ka has some real issues. My lord & savior Kanye West is excellent in this interview, however. Especially the impromptu prayer.

NOT "that real shit". This muhf**ka has some real issues. My lord & savior Kanye West is excellent in this interview, however. Especially the impromptu prayer.

PHIL[/b] HEADZ KNOW THE DEAL greamlin please

• He's the jackass on the left:

Who's honey in the middle?

she prolly was the one asking about the 25G's he got from the church. She get's points for being a dime though...

she prolly was the one asking about the 25G's he got from the church. She get's points for being a dime though...

agreed

• pknypkny 549 Posts

Plaese to add the poptart graemlin to the SS lexicon ASAP.

And doesn't dude look like the long lost son of John Belshui?

• [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v733/kjoi99/davey.jpg

And doesn't dude look like the long lost son of John Belshui?
    LOL!

• How you gonna call yourself Davey D when the REAL Davey D is only two hours away?

Classic.

Real life fallout from the college days:

Beckoned by a paper flyer, I drove to see "Mixmaster Mike" who turned out to be a radio DJ with the same alias. The real Mixmaster had recently been to this college campus and so I felt it wasn't a long shot. Ouch. Still got to visit friends though.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    fuck you

agreed

I'd buy her 2 watches.

agreed

I'd buy her 2 watches.