BabyStrut Takeover!

Comments

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    CONGRATULATIONS

beautiful

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Damn Day - your sons are ridiculously good lookin'. If I may inquire, what is their ethnic background? Mine's half Chinese/half Japanese.

Without breaking down percentages and all that, my wife is Native American, I'm a mix of Norwegian/German from my mother and I'm not 100% sure what my pops is. He was adopted at the end of WWII in New Mexico and all he has is a paper that describes what his mother looked like (Olive skin etc.)and that his father was Black Irish. So basically we're all kind of guessing he's half Black Irish and Hispanic.

Some folls have said he looks middle eastern, but I don't know how many were living in New Mex. in 1945.

I wish I knew what he is for my own kids sake, but the documents are sealed (as were most Baby Boomer adoptions, from what I was told) so all I can do is guess.*

So basically, they're Native and

*I've posted about this before, but if anyone knows how to go about finding adopted lineage plaese to holler.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    AP is that your address in your location? I gots something for ya.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Familystrut in full effect.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Picture of DJ Daze 10 years from now.........

• 10 pounds 1 ounce
    damn, that a big baby. big baby = big head = big brain = smart baby

beautiful baby, congrats.

everyone's got a beautiful baby, better keep my girl away from these -- she's got baby fever and I cant plant seeds for about ten years.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    This thread makes me want to have kids. Too cute!

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Chantal Trent
    August 31, 2005
    10 pounds 1 ounce
    22 1/2 inches

Damn dude. 1) Congrats. 2) Your wife must have been a stone cold fuckin' trooper. Either she had to get a C-section or... I don't even want to imagine the alternative. My daughter was about 8.5 lbs and that was pretty insane already.

Alas though - a Virgo. Missed the Leo cut-off.

• yea, guess why i am up right now at 3:44 am west coast time.

yes, DR. WU that is my address in my location...

and ODUB my wife pushed that baby out. no cesarian. labor was only 6 hours but she pushed that child for 2 1/2 hours.

i would like to say that i thought i was on acid watching ramona push that baby out of her and i was stone cold trippin out. she straight up did it and it boggles the mind still today, two weeks later.

our doctor was the renouned dr. paul crane who basically will not allow cesarian unless the baby is breached or the woman or child is in danger.

the nurses were demanding and freaking out and this dude was just sitting there at the end of the table in his argyle sweater and his fist on his chin looking bored as shit. it is funny how you have to pay the most money to get the least invasive and old school dude in town.
    basically the guy is my hero and i want to be just like him... hence my diet, new found fashion sense and my refrian from soulstrut rants and banter.

so basically my daughter sucks on her mommies boobs, sleeps, make odd grunting sounds and shoots projectile doo doo all over my levis when i change her huggies.

it's all good.

you guys rule. we should have a soulstrut playgroup.

and yes my wife rules and my daughter is rad.

it's good to be a full grown man.

thank god in the most sincere sense of the word.

now back to bed.

ap

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts

Those eyes are a heartmelter. Beautiful!

• Alas though - a Virgo. Missed the Leo cut-off.

This is probably a good thing

• Miles after his first haircut last weekend...

At my Dad's piano

In the sweater my wife just made for him

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

No offense

• Damn, these kids are cute. If this thread is still alive tomorrow, I'll post some pics of mine too (still shooting on film, first I need to scan).

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    Picture of DJ Daze 10 years from now.........

haha dude what's crazy about that is how close me and day are in lineage...My mom is Swedish and Danish and my dad is Irish and Cherokee indian (which is also an ethnic background with olive skin) crazy...here's what I'll look like in 10 years though.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/djdaze/detail?.dir=e5b0&.dnm=1809.jpg&.src=ph

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Missed this thread:

Princess Strut herself

• rpmrpm 144 Posts
    you know ... kids are the only good human beings.

here's mine

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    yea, guess why i am up right now at 3:44 am west coast time.

yes, DR. WU that is my address in my location...

and ODUB my wife pushed that baby out. no cesarian. labor was only 6 hours but she pushed that child for 2 1/2 hours.

i would like to say that i thought i was on acid watching ramona push that baby out of her and i was stone cold trippin out. she straight up did it and it boggles the mind still today, two weeks later.

our doctor was the renouned dr. paul crane who basically will not allow cesarian unless the baby is breached or the woman or child is in danger.

the nurses were demanding and freaking out and this dude was just sitting there at the end of the table in his argyle sweater and his fist on his chin looking bored as shit. it is funny how you have to pay the most money to get the least invasive and old school dude in town.
    basically the guy is my hero and i want to be just like him... hence my diet, new found fashion sense and my refrian from soulstrut rants and banter.

so basically my daughter sucks on her mommies boobs, sleeps, make odd grunting sounds and shoots projectile doo doo all over my levis when i change her huggies.

it's all good.

you guys rule. we should have a soulstrut playgroup.

and yes my wife rules and my daughter is rad.

it's good to be a full grown man.

thank god in the most sincere sense of the word.

now back to bed.

ap

I had a very similar experience when my wife gave birth. She went to this completely different place. It was almost like I didn't know her. I felt like I was tripping.

AP question for you. Who should have gone in the rock n roll hall of fame first. AC/DC or Ramones. I'll take AC/DC.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    Missed this thread:

Princess Strut herself

I dunno, i think Raj just pulled out in front.

• SLurgSLurg 446 Posts
    It seems fun. Can I play ?

Matisse, 19 month on the first 2 pics, and a few month younger on the other ones

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Damn, I think Raj just us. Or "daughtered" to be more exact.

I've already burned off my best baby ammo but I still have a shot or two in the clip:

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Damn, I think Raj just us. Or "daughtered" to be more exact.

forilla

• Here's my little kid. He's walking around the house right now like a cute mini-godzilla on a rampage. The early morning wasn't really my thing but since we got this little fellow it's always nice to wake up (hung-over or not).

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    damn Raj how is your little girl standing up already?

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts

• dude

• dude

Yeah! my girlfriend was like "his wife must have gotten upset

when he did that"

Also, everybody your kids are so damn cute this is a good

way to start a Friday.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    damn Raj how is your little girl standing up already?

Believe it or not but she is a year and a half now. Most kids start walking around a year like she did. Time flies... it seems just like yesterday that I was the moderator gone mad due to lack of sleep and sex. Now we're planning for numero dos! People hold on!

• despite having a slight resemblance to roman polanski, my nephew still owns in TODDLERLAND

ballin bigtime

hanging out with his lil hommies

• collabilation