Day

SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
You cool, man?

Comments

• I think he's having a breakdown. Being confused as the King of Queens is just too much, I think.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

Watching a 250lb cop throw a tiny old lady into a corner while kicking her out of her home and taking her property should make anyone ask themselves

THIS AIN'T AMERICA IS IT?

WHERE COULD I BE?[/b]

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Maybe I'm the one who's going sane.

• Maybe I'm the one who's going sane.

In the cop's defense, at the end you see she had a gun. well, she was holding one. in the palm of her hand.

• Maybe I'm the one who's going sane.

I'd rather be in-sane than out-sane.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Look, I'm not crazy.

I'm angry. As everyone of us should be.

I'm venting and being vocal about it. As everyone of us should be.

In a few weeks this will be old news.

If you make enough noise and see that it doesn't leave people's minds, maybe people will get tired of just thinking about it and get angry enough to make some administrative changes in this country.

It's unrealistic, I know. But I don't have another answer right now.

• Positive Rage is a gift that should be used more often.

Stay Angry Day, I am right there with you.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    and Grafwritah, please don't ever have a baby.

• THIS AIN'T AMERICA IS IT?

WHERE COULD I BE?[/b]

Shocking yes... Surprising... I don't think so. Our country has a fantastic history built on violence. Maybe seems peaceful in places, and at times, but the violence is always simering beneath the surface. It's the foundation of this house.

By the way, that video is disgusting, and that cop is a fucking coward.

Peace...
    FNM

• and Grafwritah, please don't ever have a baby.

Doing my best.

• Dude, Graf...

Be easy, man. No need to push buttons and try & tease folks. At least not now, you know.

You're the one posting all these news articles that anger & depress people. I'm not mad at that...actually, I thank you for doing so. But please, let people vent and react how THEY feel. WITHOUT all the baiting and joking.

Please.

Herm

• AserAser 2,351 Posts

graf dude, just chill and let him wig out....

better he let off steam on a silly msg board than in the real world (wifey/kids, etc).

ps: why do you keep a collection of everybody's pics on your photobucket?

• dayday 9,611 Posts

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    I kid because I wuv you

rerax

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

• Be easy, man. No need to push buttons and try & tease folks. At least not now, you know.

You're the one posting all these news articles that anger & depress people. I'm not mad at that...actually, I thank you for doing so. But please, let people vent and react how THEY feel. WITHOUT all the baiting and joking.

Yeah, I just posted up a ton of articles because, well, I think just about all of them are fucking crazy, semi-conspiratorial, and, in that respect, what people on here would be interested in. I was interested.

I'm not clowning day for being depressed about shit. It is depressing.

I'm not trying to hinder how he feels at all. I think that's fine.

I was just joking a little not to be a jerk but to try to be a little light hearted about a crappy situation. So, sorry if it came off that way, but I was just trying to give the guy a chuckle when he was down.

So, carry on.

• Being pissed about the current state of events is hardly wigging out. Well warranted IMO. Day, I'm with you...keep that fire burning.

• better he let off steam on a silly msg board than in the real world (wifey/kids, etc).

Agreed.

Ha, I don't keep a collection of everybody's pics[/b] except the pink shirt shot. The reason that is on my photobucket is I went, pulled up a shot of day from one of asprin's threads, and cropped it to match the Falling Down shot in order to imply that could be him. Since I cropped it, it was a "new" pic, so I had to save it somewhere accessable online, hence my photobucket.

But, no, I'm not archiving every pic and conversation on here. You're thinking of Reynaldo[/b].

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    graf graf, it's ok......

speaking of which, when is the "pink shirt" graemlin going to show up?

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

• I already tried man. They didn't add it. I have no idea why.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Before this spirals waaaay out of control

I'm fine, really.

All I did was a classic soulstrut move (peedi who?).

Yes, I've been depressed and angry over this. Yes, I've vented about it alot on here.

It doesn't mean I'm having a fucking breakdown, though.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    speaking of which, when is the "graf graf, it's ok......" graemlin going to show up?
    BAN

• don't type my name

1 1 1 11 11 11 1 1 111 1 111 1 111

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    perhaps you can do a sock w/ lazarus sandal "not a good look" pt 2 graemlin..

• Yes, I've been depressed and angry over this. Yes, I've vented about it alot on here.
    It doesn't mean I'm having a fucking breakdown, though.

I didn't think you were having a breakdown.

Even if you were, families can be a great motivator.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Yeah, sorry to put you on blast. I shoulda just PM'ed you in the first place.
    Stay mad, Day - and don't be too sure everybody's going to just forget by next week.