Fucked up Bill O Reilly Speak

VagabondVagabond 417 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
Will someone please post up that quote about having kids watch what happened in New Orleans so they will work real hard and not envy the Gangsta lifestyle. I was having a discussion with my Ma and I need to show her what a smug, racist bitch this guy is. I saw it on here yesterday; but I cant find it anywhere. Danks alot.

Comments

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Just have her turn on the TV

Here it is in the middle of this video:

http://www.tsegadinka.com/katrina/blame_game.mov

• Just have her turn on the TV

:liljon:

Thanks Day, I wish it was as easy as turning on a t.v to get through to some of these hard headed conservative folks (my parents). I grew up in a neo-con enviroment. My mom used to listen to James Dobson every day. It's amazing how much bullshit people can absorb before they realize they are swimming in shit.
    Complacency in this country is highly

• Grrrrrr, Everytime I see this guy my blood boils. I want to reach threw the screen and pull his fucking face off.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts

:liljon:

Thanks Day, I wish it was as easy as turning on a t.v to get through to some of these hard headed conservative folks (my parents). I grew up in a neo-con enviroment. My mom used to listen to James Dobson every day. It's amazing how much bullshit people can absorb before they realize they are swimming in shit.
    Complacency in this country is highly

I give Dobson more credit than O'Reilly - at least he seems to actually believe the things he says. O'Reilly is just in it for the dough, hoes, and blow.

• dayday 9,612 Posts

• HamHam 872 Posts

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

I am sick.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I'm ready to tear someone's head off.

• The look on his face as he spits out the phrase "gangsta life" made me wanna reach through my monitor and choke him out.

If you live poor and "gangsta", your deserved fate is to see your life ruined by natural disaster, but if you spend your days sexually harrasing every women who works on your show, (then telling them "If any woman ever breathed a word I'll make her pay so dearly that she'll wish she'd never been born," ) then your some sort of morale compass?

FUCK oreilly.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I'm ready to tear someone's head off.

• you guys are giving this guy way too much credit. he's an idiot on tv. everybody on tv is an idiot. if you don't like what he says don't watch his show. that's what i do. he has what's coming to him and he will be lounging in obscurity in about 5 years.

• you guys are giving this guy way too much credit. he's an idiot on tv. everybody on tv is an idiot. if you don't like what he says don't watch his show. that's what i do. he has what's coming to him and he will be lounging in obscurity in about 5 years.

i don't watch him either, fuck i don't watch tv (most of it is complete bullshit). i too am hoping he will disapear or even better retreat with his tail between his legs (which i thought would happen after the sexual harassment case) but unfortunately with the pace of our world 5 years is plenty of time to do more than enough damage. just look at what bush has done in 5 years. granted bush has a little more power, but o'reilly has quite a large audience, and even worse when he disappears another 3 heads will gladly grow out of the one we just cut off. people will say anything to be on tv. lets just hope that when bush is out people are smart enough not to let another like him sit down.

• I'm ready to tear someone's head off.

That video was utterly disgusting.

• Who made this video? It's good work.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    you guys are giving this guy way too much credit. he's an idiot on tv. everybody on tv is an idiot. if you don't like what he says don't watch his show. that's what i do. he has what's coming to him and he will be lounging in obscurity in about 5 years.

Fox and O Reilly have a huge audience though. When compared to talk radio, he's actually about below average. The Right on talk radio spew stuff constantly because of the radio format. John Kerry's wife is a lunatic, she's on medication, she's a crazy woman was one hour long show I listened to while at a record store in NJ one year right after the Democratic Convention. The guy, can't remember his name, was even shouting down people who called in supporting his show! Called one of his callers an idiot who didn't now what she was talking about even though she started with, "I love your show, I listen to it all the time, you're so right about how bad the liberal Democrats are, etc. etc."

• as a person who disagrees with 95% of what bill oreilly has to say, i find it troubling that his show is consistently entertaining and once i start to watch it i can't turn if off.

• as a person who disagrees with 95% of what bill oreilly has to say, i find it troubling that his show is consistently entertaining and once i start to watch it i can't turn if off.

Have to agree... The guy is a fucking idiot. It's the same reason I listen to Limbaugh any chance I get. How entertaining is is to listen to someone parrot all your views?

But try this for a mental excercise sometime... Listen to this shit, and at least for the half-hour it's on, try to adopt this mindset. Try to see the reasoning, and feel disgust at liberals, non-whites, etc. Try to think like them for a little while. This excercise works when viewing any media in opposition to you opinions, views, beliefs, etc.

Very difficult, and very enlightening.

Peace...
    FNM

Have to agree... The guy is a fucking idiot. It's the same reason I listen to Limbaugh any chance I get. How entertaining is is to listen to someone parrot all your views?

I wonder if there's neo-conservatives who switch on Democracy Now every morning just so they can be mad