K-Otix: George Bush Doesn't Care About Black PPL

mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
Peep the track here.

Comments

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    so appropriate right now. k.o. really hit the ground running with this one... and i'm not mad about it.
    rhyming from the perspective of someone who's stranded is

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    I want this on wax.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    I want this on the radio.

Jeigh, have this played on PSU radio asap. Mordecai ... do you thing in Richmond. Catchdubs ... east village radio could really use this right about now!!!

Incase the other link gets bogged down, here's another link for the mp3 (hosted on my site)...

K-Otix - George Bush Doesn't like Black People

• This is off the fucking hook.

This is bound to be white labeled... even if it's not by k-otix.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    Mordecai ... do you thing in Richmond.
    i think we're just gunna keep dropping the "George Bush doesn't like black people" sample all night. i'm not really crazy over this K-Otix or the orig. ...i need "Get By" though.

• I gotta edit for radio play but consider it done.

j

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    I gotta edit for radio play but consider it done.

j

I just got a radio show at my college, not big deal but I WILL PLAY THIS>

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    I just got to say this shit is

• I want this on the radio.

Jeigh, have this played on PSU radio asap. Mordecai ... do you thing in Richmond. Catchdubs ... east village radio could really use this right about now!!!

Incase the other link gets bogged down, here's another link for the mp3 (hosted on my site)...

i just hit my man Oxygen up with the link who has a radio show in nyc on wusb fm

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

"he aint fuckin wit' no broke niggas"

• I gotta edit for radio play but consider it done.

j

there is a link to the radio version on the site Odub listed. Just under the pic of the cover

True indeed...

radio version

• ... east village radio could really use this right about now!!!

yeah, this and the mos def "katrina clap" will definitely get played today

i just hit my man Oxygen up with the link who has a radio show in nyc on wusb fm
    Chemical Breakdowns.

• Ill as fuck. Two people sent this to me this morning-- they got the internet goin' nuts.

where can one get at this "katrina clap"?

• where can one get at this "katrina clap"?

http://soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=432331&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=7&fpart=1

i reupped the mp3 on my website too

• damn!

Is the only way to save this is to upgrade to quicktime pro? I do the file/save as function, but it never saves the whole mp3, in fact all I get is the song info. Can someone help a cracker out?

• damn!

Is the only way to save this is to upgrade to quicktime pro? I do the file/save as function, but it never saves the whole mp3, in fact all I get is the song info. Can someone help a cracker out?

I don't know what you're using, but I've got an iMac and I was able to save it to the desktop as a regular Quicktime movie, open it w/ iTunes and burn it to a CD-R that's headed to my radio station. I'll be damned if it don't get spins on KALX by noon.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

This guy can kick a rhyme.

• damn!

I don't know what you're using, but I've got an iMac and I was able to save it to the desktop as a regular Quicktime movie, open it w/ iTunes and burn it to a CD-R that's headed to my radio station. I'll be damned if it don't get spins on KALX by noon.

I'm using Safari 1.3.1 on a PowerBook, and the only option it gives me is "save as" and only as an mp3.

sorry to hijack this thread, I really want this song!!

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    True indeed...

radio version

thanks! This will get played on the radio.

• Hmmm... I'm running Explorer and it worked.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    I'll be damned if it don't get spins on KALX by noon.

gonna have the hacky-sackers goin' bonkerz!

• I'll be damned if it don't get spins on KALX by noon.

gonna have the hacky-sackers goin' bonkerz!

Dude, the drum circle on Sproul went apeshit. There were shreds of Guatemalan clothing and dreadlocks flying everywhere.

I really want this song!!

PM me your email and I'll send it to you.

t

• I'm using Safari 1.3.1 on a PowerBook, and the only option it gives me is "save as" and only as an mp3.

sorry to hijack this thread, I really want this song!!

Try holding down the option key and clicking on the link:
    http://www.tsegadinka.com/katrina/GeorgeBushDoesntCareAboutBlackPeople.mp3

Should download directly instead of trying to open it in the browser.

I want this on the radio.

our Kanye special...

2 hours of hip-hop with plenty of anti-Bush propaganda