My teacher is a Roller Derby Girl!

DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
I may have mentioned this before, but my teacher for CAP-115 is a Roller Derby girl. here is her pic:

Comments

• i'd tap

what is cap-115

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    I may have mentioned this before, but my teacher for CAP-115 is a Roller Derby girl.

here is her pic:

I'd roller boogie.

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    i'd tap

what is cap-115

Its an advertising class.

This teacher, unlike my boss, does NOT want to fuck me. Although, she do got a sweet spot for me cause I already knew aboot her roller derbyness.

• Is she also one of the many women in the greater Michigan area who want to fuck you?

Real heads wanna know.

• This teacher, unlike my boss, does NOT want to fuck me. Although, she do got a sweet spot for me cause I already knew aboot her roller derbyness.

That's just her professionalism in action. Hit her up in the Spring semester.

• Roller Derby is COOL! It's gonna be the next wrestling. I love going to bouts even though most of the chicks aren't hot. There's something about it that makes it real fun ($1.75 PBR's?). Someone needs to jump on it now and get it on cable or something.

[color:white]and yes I know it was already on TV in the 60's or 70's, time for a comeback [/color]

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Is she also one of the many women in the greater Michigan area who you[/b] want to fuck ?

Real heads wanna know.

Is she also one of the many women in the greater Michigan area who want to fuck you?

Real heads wanna know.

im gonna put it like this. Im suave. I need pussy repellant. And the reason is, I dress up everyday. Ties and shit. Im always placed in situations where people around me is dressin like bums. So by default i look fuckin dapper.

Spring Semester here I CUM!

Is she also one of the many women in the greater Michigan area who you[/b] want to fuck ?

Real heads wanna know.

DUDE> SHE IS A ROLLER DERBY GIRL!

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Roller Derby is COOL! It's gonna be the next wrestling. I love going to bouts even though most of the chicks aren't hot. There's something about it that makes it real fun ($1.75 PBR's?). Someone needs to jump on it now and get it on cable or something.

[color:white]and yes I know it was already on TV in the 60's or 70's, time for a comeback [/color]

Roller Derby chicks not hot? I don't think so.

Roller Derby is COOL! It's gonna be the next wrestling. I love going to bouts even though most of the chicks aren't hot. There's something about it that makes it real fun ($1.75 PBR's?). Someone needs to jump on it now and get it on cable or something.

Roller Derby chicks not hot? I don't think so.

in real life they are mostly not hot.

• im gonna put it like this. Im suave. I need pussy repellant. And the reason is, I dress up everyday. Ties and shit. Im always placed in situations where people around me is dressin like bums. So by default i look fuckin dapper.

THEMACK ID THEFT ALERT!

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

im gonna put it like this. Im suave. I need pussy repellant. And the reason is, I dress up everyday. Ties and shit. Im always placed in situations where people around me is dressin like bums. So by default i look fuckin dapper.

This reminds me of these two American dudes I met while backpacking in Europe. They wore suits and italian shoes, had nice luggage. They told me that unlike the rest of us wankers, they were scoring chicks in every city they stopped. Clean shirts, no hiking shoes=mad love from Roman nubiles. Genius.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Im always placed in situations where people around me is dressin like bums.

• erewhonerewhon 1,123 Posts
    My girl and a handful of girls I know are doing this. Mad girls all over the country are doing this right now, period.

Trendz...

• They told me that unlike the rest of us wankers, they were scoring chicks in every city they stopped. Clean shirts, no hiking shoes=mad love from Roman nubiles. Genius.
    this is basic, of course well dressed dudes will score more but is that what really matters? And what kind of girls are they scoring more w/? Most likely lame ones. (well I'm married so my opinion is differnt than you single dudes)

Let me point out how honored i am to have my quote as Fauxs location.

no sarcasm.

• Is she also one of the many women in the greater Michigan area who want to fuck you?

Real heads wanna know.

They told me that unlike the rest of us wankers, they were scoring chicks in every city they stopped. Clean shirts, no hiking shoes=mad love from Roman nubiles. Genius.
    this is basic, of course well dressed dudes will score more but is that what really matters? And what kind of girls are they scoring more w/? Most likely lame ones. (well I'm married so my opinion is differnt than you single dudes)

yeah some lame ones. BUT, there are some quality ones man. BTW, you have a better chance of attracting the quality ones dressed like that.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    I was just impressed that they had figured out their mack which was very simple; dress for success. I've been married a long time and am the luckiest dude around. So I got no complaints. Wonder if that can be said for those dapper dudes.

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts

Roller derby chicks are most definently hot.

That is all.

oh yeah, im married to. And for the record. I am soo happy and blessed. Great wife and wonderful kid.

They told me that unlike the rest of us wankers, they were scoring chicks in every city they stopped. Clean shirts, no hiking shoes=mad love from Roman nubiles. Genius.

Every man alive takes a woman's appearance into account in being attracted/repelled by her, but it's only the lame women that pay attention to a man's appearance?

• yeah some lame ones. BUT, there are some quality ones man. BTW, you have a better chance of attracting the quality ones dressed like that.
    Define quality please. Most quality women I know have a lot more in common w/ the average roller derby girls and are not attracted to men in suits. My 2 cents. "I ain't sayin she's a gold digger..."

• but it's only the lame women that pay attention to a man's appearance?
    if looking good = suit then yes. I look good all the time and almost NEVER wear a suit.

yeah some lame ones. BUT, there are some quality ones man. BTW, you have a better chance of attracting the quality ones dressed like that.
    Define quality please. Most quality women I know have a lot more in common w/ the average roller derby girls and are not attracted to men in suits. My 2 cents. "I ain't sayin she's a gold digger..."

I dont know really , i cant speak too much on the subject since im married. But I have been to various confrences and symposiums and I am always chatting with the ladies. Ladies who have "high powered" careers and are very educated, and drop dead gorgeous in a busniness suit/skirt thing.

• Ladies who have "high powered" careers
    gotcha. I'm pretty un attracted to people w/ "high powered" carrers. But I guess all is not lost since I am attracted to intelegent people educated or not.

Now women that like a man in a suit are gold diggers?

Jeez, dude, maybe they just like the way it looks.

Dudes need to step their dress game up and also--how do you say?--place themselves in situations where people around them is dressin' like bums in order to accentuate it.

• The "roller derby revival" is starting to smell like trucker hats, PBR and all that wack pop-cult slumming of the last few years. How long before Ashton Kutcher gets involved?

• The "roller derby revival" is starting to smell like trucker hats, PBR and all that wack pop-cult slumming of the last few years. How long before Ashton Kutcher gets involved?

true, but any event where sturdies don shorts and tiny t-shirts and try to knock the fuck outta each other, I am all for.