i think it's time for a seperate heatrock forum?

noznoz 3,625 Posts
edited September 2005 in Strut Central
no?

Comments

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    Depends on how long it's going to go on. Right now it's the hot topic that everyone is looking at anyhow. So I say leave it for now.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    So I say leave it for now.

I agree, this has really polarized the online record community in a very good way, no need to stop a good thing.

If it gets out of hand (unable to manage, or just plain frustrating to a vocal majority) than maybe we should consier changing up the game

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    i think its a good idea to seperate.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    we'll put it to a vote

and let the moderators decide

FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php">INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1125695653Guzzo">

Should the Heatrocks have their own forum?[/b]
    yesno
    INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons">

• WTF is a heatrock?

go away for a day and there is all there sticky's with heatrock!
    is it another way of saying holygrail?
    wtf

i am in search for the answer and sure i will find it in the other threads
    peace

• WTF is a heatrock?

go away for a day and there is all there sticky's with heatrock!
    is it another way of saying holygrail?
    wtf

i am in search for the answer and sure i will find it in the other threads
    peace

ok so i am thinking heatrock is a dontaionable auction for the relief fund!
    soulstruters will always have a place in Heaven! (no homo)
    ha

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Here's why it needs it's own forum...

For those of us with several of these going, it just gets harder and harder to track, I can't even think how complex it may get by the end of the weekend, and then haviing to track that stuff to get it all together...it just seems like it would be best to add a forum.

By the way, we should do this for Raj next time there is a drive for bandwith. Just a thought.

• For those of us with several of these going, it just gets harder and harder to track, I can't even think how complex it may get by the end of the weekend, and then haviing to track that stuff to get it all together...it just seems like it would be best to add a forum.

Add the 'Rock to "Favorite Thread (toggle)" and it will appear in a list in your "My Home" for ease of tracking.

never.be.out.bid.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    By the way, we should do this for Raj next time there is a drive for bandwith. Just another great idea.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    For those of us with several of these going, it just gets harder and harder to track, I can't even think how complex it may get by the end of the weekend, and then haviing to track that stuff to get it all together...it just seems like it would be best to add a forum.

Add the 'Rock to "Favorite Thread (toggle)" and it will appear in a list in your "My Home" for ease of tracking.

never.be.out.bid.

Bam, this nuthugger thinks that's a great idea.

And we can always convene in the Announcements section