The mayor of New Orleans snapping OFFF mp3

Comments

• Damn... Just finished listening to that. Not easy to listen to. It sounded like it ended with both of them in tears. Fuck!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    No joke.

This is the caliber of person that should be president. Dude ain't playing up any political role he is trying to get shit done.

God bless him

• pknypkny 549 Posts
    I'm listening to this right now...that's some real talk about drug addicts govt money allocations right thurr.

• parenparen 537 Posts
    thanks for posting this - will be used.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Wow, I am floored right about now.

• Thanks, I was looking for this on the web and of course, I find it hear. Craziness - I'm speechless.......

• I'm sitting here fighting back the tears my damn self. FUCK.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    That's incredible. Can we get a Ray Nagin "Real Talk" graemlin? I doubt you'll find a better illustraion of the difference between a public servant and a politician than that. Either he's finished, or he's the first Black President Of The United States. Place yer bets.

• finished.

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    Either he's finished, or he's the first Black President Of The United States. Place yer bets.

THIS DUDE IS REAL!

• "And I don't know whose problem it is. I don't know whether it's the governor's problem. I don't know whether it's the president's problem ..."

It certainly can't be the mayor's problem. He extricated himself from that pretty nicely.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    "And I don't know whose problem it is. I don't know whether it's the governor's problem. I don't know whether it's the president's problem ..."

It certainly can't be the mayor's problem. He extricated himself from that pretty nicely.

The mayor is not in charge of FEMA, The National Guard or the Red Cross. All he can do is ask for their help and then he's at the mercy of their timeline.

Have you read the fatcs that the Bush admin cut the funds that allow for NO to prepare for something like this?

• dude. he's the mayor. its his city. he cant just punt it off to the federal government and be like "here, you deal with it."

• dude. he's the mayor. its his city. he cant just punt it off to the federal government and be like "here, you deal with it."

you're a fag, dude.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    sababababa, the mayor is asking for more responsibility to help in this problem, if you took the time to listen to his interview you'd see where he feels rather powerless and frustrated at the lack of help from those with the power to do so.

Are you going to law school so you can legally insult those in need or is this just a hobby?

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    dude. he's the mayor. its his city. he cant just punt it off to the federal government and be like "here, you deal with it."

All he can do is tell everyone to get out. In case you hadn't noticed his city was wiped out, so what is he supose to do. Get a militia together and invade Texas for resources?????? He has nothing to work with and is totally dependant on outside sources.

The only thing I fault him for is not getting some busses together Sunday for the people that did want to get out. Plenty of people stayed on their own and unfortunatly it's not against the law to stay put.

• sababababa, the mayor is asking for more responsibility to help in this problem, if you took the time to listen to his interview you'd see where he feels rather powerless and frustrated at the lack of help from those with the power to do so.

the mayor is asking for more responsibility to help in this problem?

that doesnt even make sense.

I'm going to law school so I can make a lot of money! I'm rich bitch!! HONK!!

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    sababababa, the mayor is asking for more responsibility to help in this problem, if you took the time to listen to his interview you'd see where he feels rather powerless and frustrated at the lack of help from those with the power to do so.

the mayor is asking for more responsibility to help in this problem?

that doesnt even make sense.

I'm going to law school so I can make a lot of money! I'm rich bitch!! HONK!!

no dude, you're just a bitch.

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts
    dude. he's the mayor. its his city. he cant just punt it off to the federal government and be like "here, you deal with it."

oh really? i'm sure glad you cleared that up for everyone. we should just leave it to the mayor to figure it all out.

you are a severe fucking idiot. i have yet to lash out on this board before now, but this has got to be one of the biggest fucking idiotic statements i've read on this board.

i will not spend any more time on this though. just needed to get that out. now back to thinking about and trying to do something for people.

• yeah - you go and think. Im sure the people will be grateful.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    yeah - you go and think. Im sure the people will be grateful.

perhaps they would be more grateful at your armchair quarterback idea of offering no help and just talking shit?

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    yeah - you go and think. Im sure the people will be grateful.

You're a sad, pathetic and laughable little[/b] man.

• R u f*cking kidding me?

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    probably just an alias for gruntgravel's 17-year-old trollbitchass...

IGNORE

dude is just dying for more attention... he's going to be real lonely again once he's banned here...

• He's the mayor. If there are drugs washing in and out of his city, whose fault is that? If there is general lawlessness, whose fault is that? If he issues a mandatory evacuation and nobody listens to him, whose fault is that?

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    BAN Sabadabadoo

• He's the mayor. If there are drugs washing in and out of his city, who's fault is that? If there is general lawlessness, who's fault is that? If he issues a mandatory evacuation and nobody listens to him, who's fault is that?

Dude, that should be "whose," not "who's."

I passed the bar and I know a little bit.

• Yeah. you don't want any differing opinions that might get your undies all knotted.

Its so much harder to back up your rants than to just spout them.

seriously

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    He's the mayor. If there are drugs washing in and out of his city, who's fault is that? If there is general lawlessness, who's fault is that? If he issues a mandatory evacuation and nobody listens to him, who's fault is that?

Dogs,
    Lets stay on topic. People are dying,son. Fuck pointing fingers.
    This shit iz real.

• He's the mayor. If there are drugs washing in and out of his city, who's fault is that? If there is general lawlessness, who's fault is that? If he issues a mandatory evacuation and nobody listens to him, who's fault is that?

Dude, that should be "whose," not "who's."

I passed the bar and I know a little bit.

you dodge the question like a good lawyer too.