The mayor of New Orleans snapping OFFF mp3

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Yeah. you don't want any differing opinions that might get your undies all knotted.

Its so much harder to back up your rants than to just spout them.

there is a major difference between offering a different opinion and just being inflamatory hommie

trust me I know (see nearly every damn post I've thrown up here in the last year or so)

• Yeah. you don't want any differing opinions that might get your undies all knotted.

majoring difference between offering a different opinion and just being inflamatory hommie

trust me I know (see nearly every damn post I've thrown up here in the last year or so)

wow. can i be you.

• He's the mayor. If there are drugs washing in and out of his city, who's fault is that? If there is general lawlessness, who's fault is that? If he issues a mandatory evacuation and nobody listens to him, who's fault is that?

Dude, that should be "whose," not "who's."

I passed the bar and I know a little bit.

what are you talking about?

• hahaha
    definitely laughing at you, not with you...but stick around, i'm enjoying your presence and privileged, self centered cynicism

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    rape donkeys alter ego unmasked?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

wow. can i be you.

not on your best day

• Yeah. you don't want any differing opinions that might get your undies all knotted.

majoring difference between offering a different opinion and just being inflamatory hommie

wow. can i be you.

First offer some assistance. Then you can run your big mouth all you want.

• hahaha
    definitely laughing at you, not with you...but stick around, i'm enjoying your presence and privileged, self centered cynicism

philly is next

• Ethics Test

This test only has one question, but it's a very
    important one. By giving an honest answer, you will
    discover where you stand morally.
    No one else will know, so you won't be fooling anyone
    but yourself if you if you give anything but a
    truthful answer.

The test features an unlikely, completely fictional
    situation in which you will have to make a decision.

Remember that your answer needs to be honest, yet
    spontaneous.

Please read slowly and thoughtfully, giving due
    consideration to each line. Here's the situation:
    You are in Florida; Miami to be specific. There is
    chaos all around you caused by a hurricane with severe flooding. This is
    flood of biblical proportions.

You are a photojournalist working for a major
    newspaper, and you're caught in the middle of this
    epic disaster. The situation is nearly hopeless.
    You're trying to shoot career-making photos. There are
    houses and people swirling around you, some
    disappearing under the water. Nature is unleashing all
    of its destructive fury.
    Suddenly you see a man floundering in the water. He is
    fighting for his life, trying not to be taken down
    with the debris. You move closer ... somehow the man
    looks familiar. You suddenly realize who it is.

It's George W. Bush, President of the United States!!
    At the same time you notice that the raging waters are
    about to take him under ... forever. You have two
    options-you can save the life of G. W. Bush, or you
    can shoot a dramatic Pulitzer Prize winning photo,
    documenting the death of one of the world's most
    powerful men.
    So here's the question, and please give an honest
    answer:

Would you select high contrast color film, or would
    you go with the classic simplicity of black and white?

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    dude. he's the mayor. its his city. he cant just punt it off to the federal government and be like "here, you deal with it."

You think a city like NOLA has the proper resources for this shit on it's RICHEST day? You are high. I am not sayin' dude shouldn't shoulder some of this, but it would be like blaming Anthony Williams for the attacks on DC on 9/11. It's straight bullshit. This is why you have a Fed, man. Unlike a lot of other mayors, I bet, at least dude stayed with his ship. You need to think a minit before you post, junior.

wow. can i be you.

How do you know I haven't. Because I didnt brag about here? Don't be so sure. Do you really know me? Maybe you just think that you do? Its like an mystery wrapped in an enigma. Like unraveling a big cableknit sweater that someone keeps knitting ... and knitting....and knitting!

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Yeah. you don't want any differing opinions that might get your undies all knotted.

wow. can i be you.

You should focus on a more realistic goal, such as acquiring enough brain power to improve your mental capacity to a mere "mentally retarded" instead of "severely mentally retarded."

Also, you're a stupid dick. Deal with it.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    hahaha

philly is next

Dude:

Look, I know you have your opinion but please show some compassion for our people and their plight. The N.O. catastrophe survivors are your brothers and sisters in this human strugggle. Capiche?

Thanks, keep up the good work with:

http://www.sabadabada.com/

Since you obviously share so much cool music, cover art research and information you can surely be a kind and outstanding contributor to our forum!

cheers,

Mark

"BOUT SABADABADA:

Welcome to Sabadabada! For over ten years I have been buying Bossa Nova, Balanco and Samba records from Brazil. My own personal preference has lead me to concentrate on those albums recorded in the 1960's. As a collector with no Portuguese language skills, it has often been difficult for me to find information on the many gifted and exciting artists of this period, so I'm sharing what I've managed to learn through this website in hopes that you will find it useful and entertaining.

Like most collectors, I began with the premise that you "CAN judge a book by its cover," and purchased those LPs with striking cover art. For this reason I have included an extensive gallery of cover art I think you will enjoy. Later on, I expanded my collection by concentrating on those record labels that consistently pressed LPs that I enjoyed, and found this to be the most consistent benchmark of quality. On the labels page I have cataloged my collection by label and issue number to assist you with your own collecting.

Most importantly, I want to share the music with you, so going forward I will be transferring my LPs to digital format and posting as much of it as will fit here for your listening pleasure. Unfortunately, none of my original LPs are for sale, but please feel free to download whatever you like and to contact me with requests for future conversions.

Finally, I hope that all of you will leave comments for me with your opinions and suggestions and perhaps help me find some of the records that have eluded me to date.

With all that being said, thank you for visiting and enjoy!"

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    hahaha

philly is next

Dude:

Look, I know you have your opinion but please show some compassion for our people and their plight. The N.O. catastrophe survivors are your brothers and sisters in this human strugggle. Capiche?

cheers,
    Mark

Well put, Marko.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    hahaha

philly is next

That ain't right. Let's not wish this shit on folks.

• First off. That joke at the end of page one is really funny.

Second off. I already have made a contribution through the building where I work for the people in New Orleans.

Third off. I'm very entertained by the complete titty-attacks that everyone gets into when I question their lunatic conspiracy theory political views. I thought this was a music site. I don't post political threads here, but damned if I'll pass up on the free show.

philly is next

That ain't right. Let's not wish this shit on folks.

SAYING!

Philly and N.O. (and its residents) are both 2 of the most amazing cities in the USA. Why anyone would wish destruction upon them is beyond my comprehension.

wow. can i be you.

How do you know I haven't. Because I didnt brag about here? Don't be so sure. Do you really know me? Maybe you just think that you do? Its like an mystery wrapped in an enigma. Like unraveling a big cableknit sweater that someone keeps knitting ... and knitting....and knitting!

You're a dick. That part we get, asshole. Why don't you do us all a huge favor and blow back outta here the way you came in.

• yeah why would you wish harm on anyone.

unless it was the president, or any of his staff, or anyone that may have voted for him.

yeah why would you wish harm on anyone.

unless it was the president, or any of his staff, or anyone that may have voted for him.

Dude, I'm feeling very nice today... so I have to say it twice:

Dude:

Since you obviously share so much cool music, cover art research and information you can surely be a kind and outstanding contributor to our forum!

cheers,
    Mark

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    First off. That joke at the end of page one is really funny.

Second off. I already have made a contribution through the building where I work for the people in New Orleans.

Third off. I'm very entertained by the complete titty-attacks that everyone gets into when I question their lunatic conspiracy theory political views. I thought this was a music site. I don't post political threads here, but damned if I'll pass up on the free show.

I wouldn't argue your points of view - you're entitled to them - they're your right. People get into debates about all this politics stuff & shit gets heated, but saying "Philly is next" is not a POV, not an opinion. Its making light of human suffering. I've got no beef with you, but a comment like that underminds anything you are trying to say.

h

• yeah why would you wish harm on anyone.

Dude:

cheers,
    Mark

DUDE!

Dont bother.
    Just delete me instead because I'm not coming back to this loser's lounge again.

See you never.

See you never.

Awesome. Thanks and have a fun time lurking on the 'Strut!

-M

Dude:

cheers,
    Mark

DUDE!

Dont bother.
    Just delete me instead because I'm not coming back to this loser's lounge again.

See you never.

Yeah, that sounds cool. Thanks for wasting people's time and energy, junior.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

Dude:

cheers,
    Mark

DUDE!

Dont bother.

See you never.

whew.

I'm glad I took Tony's advice and didn't waste the time. Life has a funny way of evening itself out.

Good luck out there!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    dude. he's the mayor. its his city. he cant just punt it off to the federal government and be like "here, you deal with it."

shut the fuck up man...go hang out w/ gruntgravel.

• Ray Nagin is my my newest hero. REALSPEAK is SOOOOOOO Refreshing !!!

We NEED these type of folks in Charge.[/b]

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Ray Nagin is my my newest hero. REALSPEAK is SOOOOOOO Refreshing !!!

abso-fucking-lutely

It's just a shame it took something like this to bring it out of him

• parenparen 537 Posts
    just used this for a web-based ad for a benefit we are doing - thanks again for linking to this, meatman.

here's the ad.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    Ray Nagin is my my newest hero. REALSPEAK is SOOOOOOO Refreshing !!!

update:
    i just saw another interview with nagin, just after he got out of a meeting with the LA governor and pres bush. he seemed clearly less frustrated and more optimistic. he says today was the first day where there was a constant flow of effort and progess was being made.
    situation is still horrific, but i hope that things will begin to turn around this weekend (finally!).